Will you book another cruise on Princess ?

jpj39

13 hours ago, dog said:

Yes, I am booked on the Enchanted Princess for January 2021. Will use my FCC to pay. Will still have FCC left.

And guess what!!

just got upgraded to a MC minisuite from BF balcony 

• Like 4

On 3/12/2020 at 6:27 PM, jpj39 said:

uture of Princess Cruises do you think Princess will survive this Crisis?

will you book another cruise on Princess?

do yo think you   were treated fairly if the cruise was cancelled or you cancelled?

YES & YES & Yes Unless Princess goes down the drain but I can't see that happening.

Theo

Theo

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Renmar said:

YES & YES & Yes Unless Princess goes down the drain but I can't see that happening.

Theo

Theo

If they did then anyone who accepted all their money back as a FCC would be an unsecured creditor and likely to get nothing back

3 hours ago, Griller said:

If they did then anyone who accepted all their money back as a FCC would be an unsecured creditor and likely to get nothing back

Not true credit cards protect clients from merchants going bankrupt. You will get back the amount you charged on your credit card. 

https://www.mic.com/articles/182435/get-money-back-what-to-do-if-a-business-you-paid-goes-bankrupt-before-you-got-your-purchase

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Expat Cruise said:

How much do you know & understand about steel ships and rust? Painting is always going on, that minor rust can and will be taken care of in a single port call when the ship is docked starboard to the dock. This level of rust could happen in weeks, because of tender ports and docking to the port side of the ship.

Yes it could be taken care of in a single port call. Exactly my point.  Minor rust in a high profile area ??  This is what Princess looks like on national television. Too bad. 

Booking another today. Will use some of the FCC they are giving on this one and the balance of the FCC on another for 2022. We are booked solid for 2021. Squeezing in one for this year after the Island Was cancelled for our March 17th cruise. restarting the cruises. This one is for the first sailing of the Caribbean princess May 16th 2020. We are booking even though we have another cruise 2 weeks after we return. We cruise a lot and not cruising is not good..

• Like 2

Absolutely!!! Most Definitely!!! We were just on the Sky Feb 29th - March 7th. Just barely squeaked that cruise in before the door shut on them all… Very Enjoyable!

Princess is our cruise line of choice!

We have another one booked for September and I am looking to book again! 

• Like 1

I'm not sure, and it has nothing to do with the current virus issues.  It has everything to do with the decline in the general cruise experience...shows, food, and cleanliness.  I'd like to see Princess return putting more effort in the very things that had me leaving in the first place...after over 25 cruises with them.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kendon said:

I'm not sure, and it has nothing to do with the current virus issues.  It has everything to do with the decline in the general cruise experience...shows, food, and cleanliness.  I'd like to see Princess return putting more effort in the very things that had me leaving in the first place...after over 25 cruises with them.

Donna!!!!! 🤗

Only because we may have to or lose over $6000. But it would only be if they find a cure for the Covid 19 and if we live to take it.  My son who is 32 believes it will all blow over since only the old and immunosuppressed will die, while most people under 60 won't have much of a problem, more like a cold for a few days.   So, I am not ruling it out but if I could get my money back instead I would go for it. By the way, there are already 4 more passengers on the Grand Princess positive for Covid and those were only the ones tested who showed symptoms, the rest of the passengers haven't gotten their results yet.  So again, why on Princess? But our government is at fault for not having test kits weeks ago so these people could have been separated. Now they are letting the ones who were tested yesterday without test results yet, fly back home and out of quarantine.    Tests should be done on everyone who has been on a cruise ship in the past 2 week. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kkmiausa said:

Only because we may have to or lose over $6000. But it would only be if they find a cure for the Covid 19 and if we live to take it.  My son who is 32 believes it will all blow over since only the old and immunosuppressed will die, while most people under 60 won't have much of a problem, more like a cold for a few days.   So, I am not ruling it out but if I could get my money back instead I would go for it. By the way, there are already 4 more passengers on the Grand Princess positive for Covid and those were only the ones tested who showed symptoms, the rest of the passengers haven't gotten their results yet.  So again, why on Princess? But our government is at fault for not having test kits weeks ago so these people could have been separated. Now they are letting the ones who were tested yesterday without test results yet, fly back home and out of quarantine.    Tests should be done on everyone who has been on a cruise ship in the past 2 week. 

There are several other lines now that have positive passengers, not just Princess, FYI...

• Like 1

We will certainly cruise with Princess again. We have now had two cruises cancelled and they were very generous with cancellation future cruise creditsd.

We will wait until things settle down before we book more but still have two others booked for later this year.

• Like 1

If one looks several months out, one can see that most of the ships, especially the Royal Class have maintained their bookings. It does not appear that people are cancelling...yet.  I do hope that by June, things will be back to normal. 

On 3/15/2020 at 8:15 PM, kkmiausa said:

Tell him to look at the French data.  Half of all of their intensive care patients are under 50.

You have Covid-19 on a number of other ships.  An MSC ship, A bremar ship,  silver sea ship, etc.  Quite a few, just that most are not at US ports and not really being covered by US media.

Look online for ships stranded from  ports and you will see a number with positive Covid-19 results.

Still surprised the MSC ship was allowed to off load in Miami.  Then again look at news reports of the spring break crowds on FL beaches.

Edited by npcl
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, npcl said:

Tell him to look at the French data.  Half of all of their intensive care patients are under 50.

You have Covid-19 on a number of other ships.  An MSC ship, A bremar ship,  silver sea ship, etc.  Quite a few, just that most are not at US ports and not really being covered by US media.

Look online for ships stranded from  ports and you will see a number with positive Covid-19 results.

Still surprised the MSC ship was allowed to off load in Miami.  Then again look at news reports of the spring break crowds on FL beaches.

Seven people that were on the Diamond Princess have died. And one that was on the Grand Princess has  died.   You have to wonder.

Tom, we'll joining you on the Ruby out of San Francisco in December.  Our Star Princess for May 13 to Alaska is "A wait and just see what Princess will do"  and we were cancelled for our Grand March 29 and April 5, 2020 cruises.  We will miss Grand Princess.  We also have a B2B cruise booked on Star Princess for Sept/Oct.  All these cruises were booked a year ago.  No matter what happens, we'll be ready to cruise.  Cruising is NOT work, it's a Life Style.  Stay safe, be vigilant and we'll see you on a future cruise.   Stan

• Like 1