Will you book another cruise on Princess ?

jpj39

Rolling all my payments from this year's June AK (RT/LA) to next year's in July! And booking the same private excursions...

ETA: And one of these years I will finally get my first Princess cruise!

Edited by crystalspin
  • Like 1

In a heartbeat!  I think Princess has handled this entire thing as best as could be expected during an unprecedented crisis.  

I'd be thrilled to step back on their ships in 60 days when they start up if I was able to.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I currently have 5 cruises booked with Princess. A 33 Day B2B2B (6 days, 13 days, and 14 days) this coming November/December, a 7 Day Western Caribbean next May which is followed the next day by an 18 day Fire and Ice to Iceland. That's enough for me right now.

• Like 2

We have three booked currently.  We would not hesitate to book another one if the itinerary is right for us.

let’s hope that have the resources to survive this blow and get some government assistance if necessary. 

• Like 1

We have several cruises still booked. Lost two to the shut down, but I will rebook them. 

Princess has done quite well through this crisis, and has done a great job of taking care of their passengers.

There is one area that Princess absolutely has to improve the cleanliness of the vessel. The handwashing and table wiping etc. needs to be reexamined. The two sinks at the Horizon Court did not cut it. Many people walked by because there was a line up or they just did not bother washing their hands. Tables were often reused without wiping, and the self serve in the buffet itself was exceptionally problematic. 

We have been on several trips where norovirus was a concern, so it was not surprising that this happened.

We will cruise again. Princess is a great company. I think they have probably learned a lot from this, so there is no reason the experience will not be even better after this crisis passes.

• Thanks 1