How do an 87 and 89 year old get home from Freemantle?

Kindergirl

I am thinking that the parents don't call often because they don't need to. They are world travelers who don't know or care what we want to know like if they made the flight or not. To them there will be another flight later. Hope they made this one. 

• Like 3

While we’re waiting for an update on this flight and fingers crossed for a happy ending, Captain Albert has posted his update. 
The Rotterdam has left PV and is heading to meet the Zaandam with additional medical supplies to deal with her medical issues reported yesterday. Praying for a good outcome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seaoma said:

TPA is a very nice airport! I love the parking, too!

Yeah its a great spot for plane spotting from the top of the parking ramp at the main terminal and consistently one of the highest rated airports in the country. Mainly because of its design. Has been many upgrades from when it was originally built and getting more international flights. Especially Delta starting seasonal non stops to Amsterdam. Started last spring and stopped in Nov. Was supposed to start up again April 12th but not now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rjbean4 said:

Yeah its a great spot for plane spotting from the top of the parking ramp at the main terminal and consistently one of the highest rated airports in the country. Mainly because of its design. Has been many upgrades from when it was originally built and getting more international flights. Especially Delta starting seasonal non stops to Amsterdam. Started last spring and stopped in Nov. Was supposed to start up again April 12th but not now.

I didn't know that about the parking ramp, but I'm going to check it out next time I'm there. When I was a very little girl, my uncle who was a teenager and wanted to be a pilot used to take me to BNA (Nashville) to watch the planes. I have fond memories.

I was excited about the Amsterdam route. I hope it comes back. I'm in Tampa 3-4 times a year and was looking forward to that route. 

3 minutes ago, rjbean4 said:

Not only did I see them but heard them a nice sounding 757. now circling back on final. Landing gear down and locked when they cross the Gandy Bridge. Stand by Kindergirl.

These instantaneous updates are unbelievable.  I never imagined I would hear inflight details.

Edited by sotiris
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kindergirl said:

I am in the terminal. Went to parking level nine but then I got too anxious. It’s great up there tho!

Thanks for keeping me posted. 
😃😃😃

We are all there with you. But we are keeping our distance! I hope this is it for you, Deb! 

• Like 5

Now we will wait to hear from Kindergirl to report in on if her parents were on this flight. Its a very short distance from the gate to the tram to the main terminal once they are off with the help. Then elevators down to baggage if they had any.

• Like 3