Cruise Ship Locations - During the cruise ship ban of 2020/2021/2022

On 6/18/2020 at 6:55 AM, MMDown Under said:

You have always been a good advertisement for P&O UK.  You must have many happy memories of cruises with them.

Thank you, I have great memories.  We did Arcadia, Sydney to Southampton in 2012 via Africa - about 6 weeks, that was great.  Also Arcadia in the Med, Aurora to Canada/New England across ye olde Atlantic and Canary Islands on Oriana.  

For any of you mob out there who have not tried P&O UK, give it a go, yes, as good as Princess international cruising.  I am sure the British ships of P&O UK, Cunard will be out here again from next year, hop a ride to England's green and pleasant land and spend some time there. After the Arcadia half worldie we spent a month in UK driving around, England, Scotland, Ireland.833531862_th(1).jpg.e9e95f5c6ac62c40ddd17364aabfaa36.jpg And plenty of these.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, NSWP said:

Thank you, I have great memories.  We did Arcadia, Sydney to Southampton in 2012 via Africa - about 6 weeks, that was great.  Also Arcadia in the Med, Aurora to Canada/New England across ye olde Atlantic and Canary Islands on Oriana.  

For any of you mob out there who have not tried P&O UK, give it a go, yes, as good as Princess international cruising.  I am sure the British ships of P&O UK, Cunard will be out here again from next year, hop a ride to England's green and pleasant land and spend some time there. After the Arcadia half worldie we spent a month in UK driving around, England, Scotland, Ireland.833531862_th(1).jpg.e9e95f5c6ac62c40ddd17364aabfaa36.jpg And plenty of these.

My first trip overseas was two half worldie cruises with 9 months in between in UK and Europe.  That trip set the benchmark for all future cruises.  P&O Chusan 

Singapore and Manila Bay Cruise Ship Update:

This week I thought I would start with the cruise ships in Singapore, since they are back in AIS range.

Radiance of the Seas:

radianceoftheseas20062020.jpg

Ovation of the Seas:

ovationoftheseas20062020.jpg

Celebrity Solstice:

celebritysolstice20020.jpg

carnivalsplendor20062020.jpg

Manila Bay:

Manila Bay got 4 new arrivals: Norwegian Joy, who is docked and Island Princess, Rotterdam and Costa Serena who is at anchor

norwegianjoy20062020.jpg

At anchor Manila Bay still has: Pacific Dawn, Costa Neoromantica, Royal Princess, Costa Atlantica, Golden Princess, Queen Elizabeth, Crown Princess, Noordam, Volendam , Voyager of the Seas, Pacific Explorer, Sun Princess, Ruby Princess, Pacific Aria, Nieuw Amsterdam, Pacific Princess, Carnival Spirit, Caledonian Sky, Carnival Panorama, Sea Princess, Majestic Princess and Sapphire Princess.

ships21062020.jpg

ships2106202002.jpg

and Diamond Princess, and Amsterdam are at sea to make water:

Amsterdam21062020.jpg

Diamond-Princess21062020.jpg

Edited by Kiwi_cruiser
  • Like 2

Manila Bay Cruise Ship Update - 28th June 2020:

Manila Bay got some more new arrivals this week: Viking Orion, Silver Muse Costa Mediterranea and Zuiderdam.

Ovation of the Seas was missing Manila Bay, so she is back 😎.

The biggest news of the week is Queen Elizabeth said good bye to the Manila Bay ships and is currently on her way to Singapore. There is various reports going around Facebook that Queen Elizabeth is heading back to Southampton, UK, but we will wait and see what happens with her when she gets to Singapore.....

In my option, she is going to join the rest of the cruise ships at anchor at the Singapore outer Port limit. 

qe27062020.jpg

Crystal Serenity has also left Manila Bay and she is now off Port Klang, Malaysia.

crystalsernity28062020.jpg

Ships by Cruise Line at anchor in Manila Bay:

Princess:

• Golden Princess.
  • Crown Princess.
  • Royal Princess.
  • Sun Princess.
  • Sea Princess.
  • Majestic Princess.
  • Sapphire Princess.
  • Ruby Princess,
  • Pacific Princess
  • Island Princess

P&O Australia:

• Pacific Dawn
  • Pacific Aria
  • Pacific Explorer

Carnival:

• Carnival Spirit
  • Carnival Panorama

Costa:

• Costa Neoromantica.
  • Costa Atlantica
  • Costa Serena
  • Costa Venezia

Holland America:

• Noordam.
  • Volendam.
  • Nieuw Amsterdam
  • Rotterdam

Royal Caribbean International:

• Voyager of the Seas

Dream Cruises:

• Norwegian Joy

Other:

• Caledonian Sky

ships28062020.jpg
ships2806202002.jpg

While I was doing the above screen shot Volendam went incognito, so the ship marked "[Sat-Ais] " is the Volendam and the ship marked "Zudm 13" is the Zuiderdam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Manila Bay Cruise Ship Update - 28th June 2020:

Ships by Cruise Line at anchor in Manila Bay:

Dream Cruises:

• Norwegian Joy

Great job Stu, just one correction if I may. Cruise line for Norwegian Joy should read Norwegian Cruise Line (or NCL). No connection to Dream Cruises.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boeckli said:

Great job Stu, just one correction if I may. Cruise line for Norwegian Joy should read Norwegian Cruise Line (or NCL). No connection to Dream Cruises.

Thank You 🙂 , Will correct this in the next update.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:10 PM, Kiwi_cruiser said:

There is various reports going around Facebook that Queen Elizabeth is heading back to Southampton, UK, but we will wait and see what happens with her when she gets to Singapore.....

Looks like Queens Elizabeth is just hanging out in Singapore for now 🤔

24FB60A1-D724-489F-82F5-71D5515789C7.jpeg

• Like 1