P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

36 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We are off on holiday. Weather doesn't look too bad, but I doubt I will get me abs brown.🤣

2 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

and we're off tomorrow to Welsh Wales.  Looking forward to someone putting food in front of me and a change of scene, after a really rude customer this morning 😞

Enjoy! We go to Scotland at the end of next week and hoping for reasonable weather

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

and we're off tomorrow to Welsh Wales.  Looking forward to someone putting food in front of me and a change of scene, after a really rude customer this morning 😞

Have a nice time, it will be lovely having someone to cook for you

Michelle

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I'm sure it will be, but we're still surrounded by the mess. It was only completed on Friday, so we're part way through the big clean-up, the flippin' dust and plaster spreads everywhere. Frank has decided to completely decorate the whole house, which has now morphed into re-varnishing  the oak flooring thoughout the entire house, and new door furniture including the kitchen cabinets. Of course that means new curtains and the purchase of a Tiffany lightshade I've had my eye on for a while😁

Avril

It absolutely means news curtains and a Tiffany light shade 

Michelle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

We are off on holiday. Weather doesn't look too bad, but I doubt I will get me abs brown.🤣

43 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Have a good holiday both of you and hopefully you don’t get any rain .

I’m off to chessington world of adventures tomorrow with the grandchildren who have a day off school, so l’l be going on all those rollercoasters 🎢 but it’s due rain all day tomorrow , weather been miserable down here .

1 hour ago, jeanlyon said:

Hope you have a wonderful time! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Good morning, and Happy Father's Day to all you gentlemen out there.

The weather's not so good, overcast, light rain and not forecast to improve for the rest of the day. The bathroom is finally finished, so there's plenty to keep us busy inside. Have a good day whatever your doing. Stay safe and take care, that little blighter's not done with us just yet😷

Avril

Unfortunately won’t be seeing any of my children today, my daughter is self isolating due to positive cases in the class she teaches in, her PCR was negative, but still  has to isolate and do LFT tests every day for next week. 

My youngest son did advise he would come around tomorrow as his 2=children are spoiling him today.

My other son was meant to be coming up from London last night but as yet not heard from him, I messaged him & left Voicemail, but he is not good at getting back. 

• Like 1

Happy holidays to those of you getting ready to go away.

I have just packed for our trip to the Isle of Wight, we're only going for 5 days and it looks like I'm going for a fortnight! I'm not very good at travelling light 😳

I'm a bit cheesed off that Iona isn't in Southampton at the moment. On the port schedule she wasn't due to leave until tomorrow afternoon but the schedule changed. I shall have to make do with photographing Britannia and my Dad's favourite, Queen Mary 2.

My son had has first vaccine in the week and my youngest daughter is off to have hers in a bit.

Happy father's day to all the dads, step dads and honorary dads on the forum

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

Unfortunately won’t be seeing any of my children today, my daughter is self isolating due to positive cases in the class she teaches in, her PCR was negative, but still  has to isolate and do LFT tests every day for next week. 

My youngest son did advise he would come around tomorrow as his 2=children are spoiling him today.

My other son was meant to be coming up from London last night but as yet not heard from him, I messaged him & left Voicemail, but he is not good at getting back. 

Have nice relaxing Father's Day. Our children are with us in thought if they can't be there in person. 

Avril

• Like 5

I know this is a bit cheeky but was wondering if anyone has recommendations for cruise parking at Liverpool?

We're going from there in August on FO.  I have asked one the FO site but it's rather quiet so was hoping someone could help on here.

thanks😁

14 minutes ago, July morning said:

I know this is a bit cheeky but was wondering if anyone has recommendations for cruise parking at Liverpool?

We're going from there in August on FO.  I have asked one the FO site but it's rather quiet so was hoping someone could help on here.

thanks😁

When I sailed from Liverpool  with F O  we booked with them .It was very easy and close to the ship.

This link may help you .  https://www.cruise-liverpool.com/parking/

Another busy day at the vaccination hub, it was lovely to see how many young people were coming in, they all seemed to be happy to be vaccinated and wanted to know how soon they would get the second dose. 

My best bit of the day was when my niece appeared and asked if she could wait until I was free to process her.  I then felt that I had to stay with her until she was ok to leave because she was alone and everyone had to wait for 15 minutes because it was a Pfizer clinic today, my sister was outside waiting for her.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Another busy day at the vaccination hub, it was lovely to see how many young people were coming in, they all seemed to be happy to be vaccinated and wanted to know how soon they would get the second dose. 

Nice to hear. There have been a few posts on here about irresponsible youngsters, so it's good to get an alternative point of view.

• Like 2

Well I’m up having a cup of tea and getting ready for my 8 o’clock pick up and it’s tipping down , we have rain all day today so going to be drowned rats at the end of the day , so taking a spare set of dry clothes to change into for coming home , I’m still going to have fun though come rain or shine, have a good day too everyone enjoy each day when you can 😎

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

Well I’m up having a cup of tea and getting ready for my 8 o’clock pick up and it’s tipping down , we have rain all day today so going to be drowned rats at the end of the day , so taking a spare set of dry clothes to change into for coming home , I’m still going to have fun though come rain or shine, have a good day too everyone enjoy each day when you can 😎

Have a good day at Chessington……. I hope the weather dries up for you.

Gill x

• Like 2

Good morning hope everyone is ok:classic_smile: Here we are at the Summer Solstice which

for us happened at 4:31 . At first I did think next doors were out celebrating.

My neighbour was dancing around his garden shouting random words such as

"cauliflower" and "broccoli" every now and again ....I think he's got Florets :classic_unsure:

Everyone seems to be out and about doing their thing  and with the queue's

of the people of all ages now getting their jabs.  I think the last of the restrictions 

will soon be lifted and thank you to all you guys out there who have made this 

happen .:classic_love: All you people have a good day and stay safe :classic_smile:

718733682_Summer.jpg.d3d7472afe0244aca08011c3a6018ec6.jpg

Edited by kalos
  • Like 12

16 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

Pic of the day

May be an image of bird

This photo looks amazingly stunning but I feel sorry for a creature under water that is about get eaten by this fabulous bird =D In any case, I have no idea how photos make it to magazines like National Geographic and win rpizes.. cause this photo is definitly a winner (if its not a photo shop of course) 

Oooh  todays the day I'm having my post trauma steroid injections in one or two ankles.    We know they are very uncomfortable"

Be brave message from my daughter said "Put you're big girl's knickers on today Mummy.. you know they hurt"  😨🤣🥰

• Like 2