Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Oh my.  Busy thread today.

Took a little time to catch up.

Hey, how do you highlight names to respond instead of quoting quotes?

Graham, glad to hear your eye surgery  has healed.  I bet you cannot wait to get the other one done!

Hope to "see" you on a cruise one day.  (Yup meet you and the Mrs.)

Tree skier  It gets better, I struggled a little, of course the DH did fine.

Singinalot love the pictures

Ourusualbeach  Cracker Barrel is very popular here in OHIO, I know because if you go after 7am till lunch it is packed.

A&Lont  How to find a septic tank?

Did you ever watch the TV show cheers, how the one character knew everything.  Well my DH must be related to him.  When we build our house I have a build memory photo book, everything from a hole in the ground, to septic field, to wiring of house, plumbing.  Yup, he wanted to be prepared in case anything happened.   It was put together with all descriptions and who the contractor was.

One day when I find that book (Put it in a safe place), he will be proud of me.  MIA for 22 years.   (bad wife).

So he has to seek and find when something happens.

Take care

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Use the "@" symbol followed by the screen name with no space in between like this....  @Lionesss

The person will also receive a notification that they were mentioned in a post.

11 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Oh my.  Busy thread today.

Took a little time to catch up.

Graham, glad to hear your eye surgery  has healed.  I bet you cannot wait to get the other one done!

Hope to "see" you on a cruise one day.  (Yup meet you and the Mrs.)

Tree skier  It gets better, I struggled a little, of course the DH did fine.

Singinalot love the pictures

Ourusualbeach  Cracker Barrel is very popular here in OHIO, I know because if you go after 7am till lunch it is packed.

A&Lont  How to find a septic tank?

Did you ever watch the TV show cheers, how the one character knew everything.  Well my DH must be related to him.  When we build our house I have a build memory photo book, everything from a hole in the ground, to septic field, to wiring of house, plumbing.  Yup, he wanted to be prepared in case anything happened.   It was put together with all descriptions and who the contractor was.

One day when I find that book (Put it in a safe place), he will be proud of me.  MIA for 22 years.   (bad wife).

So he has to seek and find when something happens.

Take care

Thank you Lionesss.

My first op was to peal an Epiretinal Membrane from my eye and then a cataract so I was in hospital for several hours.

The consultant said my other eye is only a cataract so it will be a lot simpler and done without being admitted into a hospital ward.

Graham.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Um  did not work.

On a computer, you need to click on the name from a list that appears as you type @bob...  Not sure if it's the same on a phone.  If you don't click on the name, you may just get it typed out like in your reply without actually notifying the person.

Edited by bobmacliberty

8 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

@lioness - you'll also realize that there are many CC names that are similar and need to be sure that you click on the correct one.  There were 10 different versions of lioness for me to chose from.  But only one @lioness 😁

@bobmacliberty, you got the wrong one.  Pick the one with three sss.  @Lionesss  😁

Edited by derorim
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I've got a fairly unpleasant headache.

That's what I experienced after my second dose. Luckily it only later a couple of hours. The following day I felt a kind of malaise most of the day.

23 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

So if you had no side affects (a lot of people) then it's not working?

Of course not. 

bobmacliberty - who’s engineering brain usually explains all possible outcomes, but didn’t do so this time. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, singinalot said:

July 2022 is the big move.  I think we have short time syndrome already.

I know what you mean. Many times a day I’m seeing something in our Ohio house that I could change/improve. Leave it for the next owners. 

17 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Talking about the vaccinated and not, this afternoon I saw a woman in Publix flashing something under her sweatshirt. First I thought uh oh, but it was a T shirt that said "Don't Get Vaccinated". Everytime anyone would pass her, she would flash open her sweatshirt and display her t shirt right in thier face. 🥴

Personally, I think everyone should be allowed to make their own choice about the vaccine. I am vaccinated, John isn’t. Most people have reason for their decision. I don’t agree with all of John’s reasons, and I wish he would get the vaccine. But he will, in his own time when he feels better about it. Me yelling at him to get it will never work. And him yelling at me to not get it, wouldn’t have worked either. 

• Like 6

There is a brewery near us that is starting a new Tuesday night special tonight.  Every Tuesday, they are offering a shot and a beer.  There is going to be a tent set up in the parking lot giving out covid shots and after you get your shot, they give you a gift card for a free beer in their taproom.  They are trying to get the 20-40 yr old crowd in to get their shots.  Very creative!

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

@

Uh  Ok  no one mentioned anything about a list.

So

What list?

Where do I find this list?

From

Slow learner

@Lionesss I think how you do this depends on what device you are using.  I post from a laptop.  I type a @ and then have to put a space after it and start typing the persons name.  As I do that, a box with a list appears and then you just click on the person's screenname you are trying to tag.  

If you tell us what device you are posting from, someone should be able to give you specific instructions for that device. 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

@lioness - you'll also realize that there are many CC names that are similar and need to be sure that you click on the correct one.  There were 10 different versions of lioness for me to chose from.  But only one @lioness 😁

And you picked the wrong one. Our @Lionesss has three sss on the end.😉

Edit: I see @derorimcovered it.

• Like 1