Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Turns out they say the pneumonia is causing the arm pain.  He is much better today.

Some days, "just pneumonia" is good news.

Today is one of them 🥰.

Thanks for updating, I wanted to know how Charlie is doing, but, as usual, didn't want to "nag"....

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I could never do 10-days with carry on only.     I typically bring a regular size and a small carry on.

You can always wash something in the sink in your cabin if you have to.    

Princess has a laundromat on each deck. 
On our long cruise in 2019, Dick didn’t want to walk to it again, so he used my Woolite packets and washed his undies in the bathtub. I should have taken pictures of him on the floor bending over the side of the tub like an old time washerwoman. 
I keep in my carryon a clothesline that’s supposed to be for camping, but I bought it for cruising (bathing suits, tropical downpours). 
He strung it across the cabin and hung his underwear on it. 
They dried overnight, but we looked like 

tenement dwellers.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

15 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Sorted by highest to lowest value for your viewing pleasure:

Amelia Island 2022 | Ritz Carlton Amelia Island | RM Sotheby's (rmsothebys.com)

LOL, I just checked and came to post and here you have the link. 

There are many beautiful choices.  For me, Shelby Cobra is first.  Then the Yellow GT that only 8 miles and 75 produced in that color.  Some of the 911s fall into third place for me.  I don’t want to be the custodian of the McLearn or the Packard. I’d gladly be friends with anyone who bought one today. 😉😂

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Some days, "just pneumonia" is good news.

Today is one of them 🥰.

Thanks for updating, I wanted to know how Charlie is doing, but, as usual, didn't want to "nag"....

You could never nag.  If it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t be having all this support and kindness!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, jagsfan said:

You’re 100% right!
I’ve been seeing clips of something I thought was the new Survivor. 
It was all names a lot of us would recognize, like Ray Lewis, retired NFL player. 
Obviously it’s a different show, but the clips looked like Survivor!

I sometimes think that there may be too many reality shows on tv.Unless of course there would be CC Live😀

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

For me, Shelby Cobra is first.  Then the Yellow GT that only 8 miles and 75 produced in that color.

Why am I not surprised by this? 🤣  Actually, looking at the Shelby, I might lean that way also.  The modern supercars are a little too "look at me" for my style.  The Shelby Cobra just says speed and class.  While looking at the GT, I told Micheline that we need to watch Ford v Ferrari again.  I enjoyed that movie more than I thought I would.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Their Triptiks were wonderful. We drove all over the country with them. 
Then they changed to square booklets that give little info and not great maps. 
You can print those out yourself, but I wouldn’t bother. 
For destinations I go with the state tourist people and local Chambers of Commerce. 

I still have most of my Triptiks.

7 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Why am I not surprised by this? 🤣  Actually, looking at the Shelby, I might lean that way also.  The modern supercars are a little too "look at me" for my style.  The Shelby Cobra just says speed and class.  While looking at the GT, I told Micheline that we need to watch Ford v Ferrari again.  I enjoyed that movie more than I thought I would.  

I am not into cars but about a dozen years ago we had some friends from the Buffalo area visit and there was a car show he wanted to go to , Carroll Shelby was there autographing things , we had a friend there showing off his 1965 mustang. We also enjoyed that movie.

• Like 1

@sgmn and @grapau27

Sue and Graham, just woke up to the very sad and shocking news that Shane Warne has died suddenly age 52 of a heart attack.  My DH was at a cricket lunch fundraiser yesterday where all 3 Chappell brothers were in attendance and they were paying tribute to Rod Marsh.

(For our US friends, Shane Warne was an extremely talented Australian cricket player, leg spin bowler and larger than life character off field with 3 young adult children.  Shocking news for us and devastating for his kids)

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Bring along patience

I wonder if there is a lanyard that holds patience.  I seem to lose mine on occasion.  It would be nice if it was hanging around my neck and when I needed it  I could easily find it because it would be right there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, aussielozzie18 said:

@sgmn and @grapau27

Sue and Graham, just woke up to the very sad and shocking news that Shane Warne has died suddenly age 52 of a heart attack.  My DH was at a cricket lunch fundraiser yesterday where all 3 Chappell brothers were in attendance and they were paying tribute to Rod Marsh.

(For our US friends, Shane Warne was an extremely talented Australian cricket player, leg spin bowler and larger than life character off field with 3 young adult children.  Shocking news for us).

I was very shocked to hear of Shane Warnes death this afternoon.

He was a cricket legend.

Prayers 🙏 for his family and also to Rodney Marsh's family.

Graham.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

@sgmn and @grapau27

(For our US friends, Shane Warne was an extremely talented Australian cricket player, leg spin bowler and larger than life character off field with 3 young adult children.  Shocking news for us).

I read it on our news and heard it on the radio.  He was such a character, they had some commentators on the radio talking about him and things they got up to on tour .

And to die so young,   so sad 😞 

• Like 3