Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

My dear wife made it back from her trip, so now she is doing laundry and we have one final bag to pack.  

Of course, we had to get out for a walk, because I didn’t have 25,000 steps yet today.  Found this wandering around the road. 

6BA74B82-AC18-47D7-AD90-9390DFFEF69A.thumb.jpeg.5a97293d240fee408f0344879a452a81.jpeg

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure this is the wrong type of gosling for a dark and stormy. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 10

27 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

My dear wife made it back from her trip, so now she is doing laundry and we have one final bag to pack.  

Of course, we had to get out for a walk, because I didn’t have 25,000 steps yet today.  Found this wandering around the road. 

6BA74B82-AC18-47D7-AD90-9390DFFEF69A.thumb.jpeg.5a97293d240fee408f0344879a452a81.jpeg

So cute.  I hope this cute babies Mommy is nearby.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

I took my Mom for a series of MRI scans yesterday and one of them shows a cyst on her spine.  They are doing that scan again tomorrow but with contrast this time.  She has an urgent referral to neurosurgery.  If she finds out she is having surgery next week, I am not sure I want to be so far away just in case there is an issue.

Wishing for the best outcome for your mom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Wait a minute. What did I miss?

Never mind, I found it. Do you know where it is located? I understand your uncertainty. It is hard to be away when "stuff" is going on.

It is from L1 to L4, it is big.  She had a cervical and a lumbar scan yesterday along with a brain scan with contrast.  Doing a lumbar with contrast to see tomorrow to see what is involved.  At least they might have found something after over two months.  Doctor was thinking there might be lumbar stenosis but wanted the other scans to rule out stroke and myelopathy.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Maybe it was two Lenny.

Oh no!!! Sorry about that.....Why did I raffle off your prize? I feel awful now. I know that RJ has me give away everything we ever get in gift exchange or raffle. He says that he does not want to buy the house next door just to store all the "collectibles" and feels someone else will need it more than we do. 😁

You raffled off a gift bag of things that you apparently did not want from previous cruises,like key chains.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

With 6 degrees of separation, I'm certain we're connected 😉

A friend of mine has a theory that if you have a conversation for several hours with a total stranger you will find that you know at least one person.

This always happens to me.A guy who is a CC regular gave me his e-mail address because we both lived in the same city in NY.After a few back to back e-mails we determined that he and his wife had friends that they lost touch with 41 years ago.My wife and I met this couple 39 years ago and became friends with them and still are.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Wow it that hot there already!   Flips Flops and mowing are never a good idea (but hate to admit I have done it many times).   Today was a high of 71 but still had a chilly wind for most of the day.     

Same weather here once again

2 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Once again I am happy with the person who left.It’s almost over and the person I have been rooting for since day one is still there.

I'm glad he/she is out. I did not like him/her. However, he/she showed a better side of him/herself after he/she was voted out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm glad he/she is out. I did not like him/her. However, he/she showed a better side of him/herself after he/she was voted out.

😂 I really do appreciate it put that way.  I will not watch tonight’s or next Wednesday until we get back.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

I agree with you on this.In my opinion there are only two people left who deserve to win..

9 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

😂 I really do appreciate it put that way.  I will not watch tonight’s or next Wednesday until we get back.

Tonight was first time this season we watched survivor on Wednesday, our favorite singer plays at our favorite restaurant normally ever Wednesday but took off tonight, so we will go Thursday to see another really good piano player singer, and again Saturday to see singer with jazz trio backing him up. 

• Like 4

Yesterday was a beautiful day so we decided to ditch the house and go for a walk. 

The place we went to today was OK. There's not a lot of wildlife but the entire perimeter is paved. (This is the same lake we went to last year and saw the eagle fishing for lunch.) It's close to a number of large office buildings so it does get a lot of lunch walkers. It's about a 2-mike walk so it's perfect for a lunch break.

We did manage to see some animals. We saw a family of 8 swimming. Unbelievable that these little guys can swim so early! There's a cute bridge that at the right time of year you can see carp trying to jump the small waterfall. Not today.

As we neatly finished our walk we walked close to a small side pond. The frogs were so loud. This little guy was not about to move when we filmed him. 

Right now It's pouring out, constant thunder & lightning. There's also a tornado watch. Talk about a 180!

20220510_144621.jpg

20220510_142726.jpg

• Like 18

It’s been great weather for ducks this week in Sydney @h20skibum & @Bailey & Sophie love your cute duck & ducklings photos. 

@grapau27 Graham, don’t know how you and Pauline stay so trim with those portions of delish pizza.  It’s been mentioned before but love Pauline’s new hairstyle.

@Ozark_Kid those earrings are great. Talented DD.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

It’s been great weather for ducks this week in Sydney @h20skibum & @Bailey & Sophie love your cute duck & ducklings photos. 

@grapau27 Graham, don’t know how you and Pauline stay so trim with those portions of delish pizza.  It’s been mentioned before but love Pauline’s new hairstyle.

@Ozark_Kid those earrings are great. Talented DD.  

I think baby ducks are so stinking cute.

Baby anything...so stinking cute. 

• Like 10