Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Thanks, still foggy but taillights are still visible a long way off.

Left Meadville 30 minutes ago.  First stop for gas and last chance to grab a Tim Hortons coffee.

Have safe travels.  How long does it take to get down to FL?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

@Sea Dog how is Linda doing?

Thanks for asking she’s doing pretty good. The nerve block is starting to wear off so her pain is starting to creep in. Hardest part is sleeping as she had to sleep upright. Hopefully it will get better.

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Made it from the hotel room to the airport lounge in 30 minutes. We board at 8am, so we have some time to kill. 

Have a great time and safe travels wished for you guys. I’m excited to hear all about your adventures.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks for asking she’s doing pretty good. The nerve block is starting to wear off so her pain is starting to creep in. Hardest part is sleeping as she had to sleep upright. Hopefully it will get better.

I hope/wish that things go as smoothly as possible for her. 

• Like 7

Just now, A&L_Ont said:

I hope/wish that things go as smoothly as possible for her. 

Yes I hope so too. I am trying to be a good nurse but I’m still hurting and now my leg is doing the restless leg syndrome which is not fun. Still need to work on my stamina but we are getting there. Have a great time and have a cocktail for me! Cheers !!

• Like 6

I found this interesting the other day.  

IMG_6556.jpeg.2690b1b8b20a2af4394df7dde2c95776.jpeg

So now, I have told everyone that on New Year’s Eve, they have to……..

1. Eat 12 grapes at the stroke of midnight.

2. Say Rabbit, Rabbit, white Rabbit.

3. Then say Happy New Year.

Taking no chances on wishes and good luck for the new year!

Of course, since Susan is allergic to grapes, does that mean I have to eat her 12 for her?  If so, I might feel like Joey Chestnut in a hot dog contest.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, helen haywood said:

That’s interesting.  Just last night found out our NBC station is no longer available for the same kind of reason.  Bye bye Jeopardy…😢.  I guess I’ll periodically check the channel out to see if something has changed.

Our directtv stopped showing ABC so I moved to Dish (Dish offered us 500 to switch)

• Like 1

Woe , it is only day 18 out of 274 and things are heating up on the World Cruise according to a post on my f b page .  A couple arguing loudly in the hallway and a woman throwing her husband’s wet clothes out of the washing machine on the floor and at the same time screaming I can’t live with him anymore.  Too much togetherness ? 

• Haha 16

1 hour ago, George C said:

Our directtv stopped showing ABC so I moved to Dish (Dish offered us 500 to switch)

I realized yesterday that we no longer had ABC in addition to NBC.  I told DH we should look into HULU or Dish.  He won’t think there is a problem until he can’t watch his football games…

• Like 2

21 hours ago, helen haywood said:

That’s interesting.  Just last night found out our NBC station is no longer available for the same kind of reason.  Bye bye Jeopardy…😢.  I guess I’ll periodically check the channel out to see if something has changed.

Isn't Jeopardy on CBS?