Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I read somewhere that his net worth is $400 million. Not sure if he has to give up some for alimony but even with $200 million, I'm sure he can squeeze by. On just the interest.

I am sure that he could have a nice rest of his life on one million a year .However,athletes get so greedy and team owners pay ridiculous sums to them.The world has gone to ….

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am sure that he could have a nice rest of his life on one million a year .However,athletes get so greedy and team owners pay ridiculous sums to them.The world has gone to ….

I don't think it is greedy to want to make as much as you can.  If the owners are willing to pay then why not take the money.  

• Like 6

On 2/10/2024 at 3:06 PM, A&L_Ont said:

So this happened today. We ordered in December and it was built the last week of January.

His first solo trip is to the arena for a game in a few minutes. We will meet him there. He is one excited and thankful kid. 

IMG_3624.thumb.jpeg.df292ef20ef80e0cfddd0dd3ad5be28e.jpeg

Delivered with winter tires on the factory rims. 

IMG_3625.thumb.jpeg.ffaaa0ae4f6eb5b709f28d3c6b27aba7.jpeg

The winter wheels will be replaced with a set of these rims and rubber when the weather improves. 

IMG_3622.thumb.jpeg.1a2ff6f54e292125a5b883a88e693998.jpeg

On 2/11/2024 at 11:44 PM, Sea Dog said:

Im not worried about my hernia as much as I am about my heart. The stress of that game really got to me.

Back during the glory days of the Dallas Cowboys, my dear Texan husband often would get up, leave the house for a while, never saying a word. I remember him stressing over R Starbuck's 'Hail Mary' passes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Sending you my best wishes for your surgery too Greg.

Thank you Graham! 

53 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

Back during the glory days of the Dallas Cowboys, my dear Texan husband often would get up, leave the house for a while, never saying a word. I remember him stressing over R Starbuck's 'Hail Mary' passes.

Amy wife has left the living room and gone upstairs to clean before because the game was nerve wracking. I completely understand. Last night we rewatched the game so we could de-stress and enjoy the game.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Etta1213 said:

Spell checker strikes again!  I guess it says something about today's world that spell checker would choose Starbuck's instead of Staubach.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

30 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you Graham! 

Amy wife has left the living room and gone upstairs to clean before because the game was nerve wracking. I completely understand. Last night we rewatched the game so we could de-stress and enjoy the game.

Super idea👍🌹

Edited by Etta1213
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I don't look at it as them being greedy.  It's more like their business managers promoting and having them do more to make more.   

It is more likely a greedy manager.   

I was surprised to learn that half-time stars do not get paid for their performances.  They view it as free marketing for the "stars" to perform.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I know, I looked for you.  Charlie’s checkup was good.

Happy to hear you did not break anything on your fall.  Hopefully the soreness is better today.  Maybe this will help🍸🍸

Great news on Charlie❣️❣️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is 37°F and partly sunny here at 09.30am in North East England.

I hope everyone on here is safe and well especially Dani @dani negreanu and her family and friends and we all have a good day.

We had most of the nighg but changed snow a bit ago.  My area is expecting 3 to 6 inches.

Will be heading to work soon.

Hope everyone has a great day.   Stay safe for those impacted by this n'oreaster.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, dpostman said:

@Sea Dog  Wishing you all the best Greg, and hopping for a great and successful outcome.  Looking forward to hearing back from you.

dp (Dennis)

Darn!  Hoping.... not hopping 🙃

I'm assuming there won't be much "hopping" for you for at least a few days 😉

dp

Edited by dpostman
  • Like 3