Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

@Sea Dog       HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!!!!!!🎈

I hope you are having the best day!!  Cheers!!❤️

🎂🎉🍾

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Christopher John will always be near you MJ.

Pauline especially has seen mediums one to one and our parents and other family members came through with messages only known to us.

A couple I know had lost a daughter who had been murdered by the daughter's boyfriend.  

A woman who had been the babysitter for this couple's daughter years earlier, was in the audience  at a show starring the Medium as the guest speaker, when the Medium addressed the babysitter in the audience and began talking about the murder.  After the show, the Medium asked if he could meet the Couple who had lost their daughter, and wound up traveling to Brooklyn to meet the couple.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

I had posted a few weeks ago that Harmony had diverted to Cozumel because Captain James had to be transferred to a hospital. I just read on another site that he has passed away. Prayers to his family. 

Was James his last name? I tried to Google him.

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you Maryann! Will be going out to a nice steak dinner with Linda and son Jonathan!

Happy birthday, I will have a Johnny Walker Gold in your honor tonight 😁😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, George C said:

Happy birthday, I will have a Johnny Walker Gold in your honor tonight 😁😁

Thanks George! I will raise my glass to that always!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Congratulations on your anniversary.😊 I wonder which couple is actually celebrating today in a plain, austere cabin with no decorations.🙃

I was just about to post.....when I came back up to the room after coffee a couple hours ago, boom.......the decorations were gone. I laughed so hard. They rectified their mistake. I am happy for the real anniversary couple......at least the poor guy will no more have to sleep on the couch.🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

2 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I was just about to post.....when I came back up to the room after coffee a couple hours ago, boom.......the decorations were gone. I laughed so hard. They rectified their mistake. I am happy for the real anniversary couple......at least the poor guy will no more have to sleep on the couch.🤣

I hope you are having an amazing cruise.

• Thanks 1