Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

43 minutes ago, island lady said:

38 feet, with two big "slide outs"  that make it much wider when parked.  

Sounds awesome Pat.  I'd love to buy a big RV like that someday and take it around the country.  Is it difficult to drive?  That's my main concern.

15 hours ago, grapau27 said:

I have always been a big follower of Westerns and a big fan of Clint Eastwood,Audie Murphy,Alan Ladd,John Wayne etc.

Places like Wyoming and the old Wild West are my favourites.

Me too since I was very very young. I knew Clint when he was Rowdy Yates on Rawhide. Now that really dates me!!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Wow.... as in the Italian tasty pastry?😁  Enjoy !!

This is the “small” and it’s filled with mozzarella, bacon and pepperoni.  Deep friend and baked goodness. Red sauce for dipping. 

73917267-DB9D-4D15-B475-39FA91FA2C88.thumb.jpeg.25886220388eaf7210d537a2e64ab42b.jpeg

I also spotted Lucy on the way home.  She was half way to a neighbour’s house. I guess she had take out tonight as well. 

227342FE-FFC0-4AFD-9D27-593077B0238A.thumb.jpeg.0a7099bc0eba6d0809ae5ee8421ebf10.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

And speaking of surprises, we got this email today from Owen’s school.  We are in the “red” zone now and I think we could be in “grey”, which is lockdown, by Friday if not by Christmas.  Not good at all. 

16F28ADF-BD34-4BDA-A5CD-F36C6A535905.thumb.jpeg.3b3cdde34a381edf640756a04a5f62c8.jpeg

It will be interesting to see if they change things over the holidays.  Right now kids still go to school even in the grey zone (lockdown).

Teachers in our board have been told to make sure they take their laptops and other supplies / lesson plans home with them over the holidays “in case” we return to on line only learning. 

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It will be interesting to see if they change things over the holidays.  Right now kids still go to school even in the grey zone (lockdown).

Teachers in our board have been told to make sure they take their laptops and other supplies / lesson plans home with them over the holidays “in case” we return to on line only learning. 

Windsor has closed schools in the grey, or at least a few of them.

IMO they’d be smart to do homeschooling the first week or just start up a week or two later.  That small pause would be better than the alternative IMO. We don’t need another school break turn into 3+ months away.

Needless to say Owen is bringing everything home, except for pencil cases and items like that. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

This is the “small” and it’s filled with mozzarella, bacon and pepperoni.  Deep friend and baked goodness. Red sauce for dipping. 

73917267-DB9D-4D15-B475-39FA91FA2C88.thumb.jpeg.25886220388eaf7210d537a2e64ab42b.jpeg

I also spotted Lucy on the way home.  She was half way to a neighbour’s house. I guess she had take out tonight as well. 

227342FE-FFC0-4AFD-9D27-593077B0238A.thumb.jpeg.0a7099bc0eba6d0809ae5ee8421ebf10.jpeg

Sounds delicious, very similar to a calzone.  Love the Lucy pics too!

• Like 1