Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

A couple of years ago, daughter surprised me with plane tickets to Uluru.  Afterwards, she gifted me 3 canvases of photos from our trip.  Here is one of them (faded a little because it’s in a sunny hallway) the shadows are the camels from our sunset camel ride.

F5BA81A5-404D-4DDF-9E30-2E5D5D6D924C.jpeg

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 11

51 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Amazing Race is starting now.  One of the teams is the couple in the Holderness Family.

I love The Holderness Family. I actually want to be them!! Lol. Penn is so witty and Kim is his perfect counter-balance.

Been watching their YouTube videos for years, even in The Before Times..

And when the world as we know it ended on March of 2020, there were many hilarious pandemic related songs. I posted some of them, probably on the humor thread early on.

My DVR is recording it. I guess I should either watch it tonight or avoid this thread tomorrow.  Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Who are the Holderness's?

54 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

They have a youtube channel and are all FB.

OB, if you ever have a free weekend, just go to YouTube and search their name. Paradody song videos.  Next thing you'll know,  12 hours have gone by.  Perfect for killing a rainy or snowy afternoon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

OB, if you ever have a free weekend, just go to YouTube and search their name. Paradody song videos.  Next thing you'll know,  12 hours have gone by.  Perfect for killing a rainy or snowy afternoon. 

I think I must have seen a lot of the ones you posted before, they had some good ones early pandemic.  Two hour show tonight, we will try to not ruin it for those who are recording for later. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Mark, I am enjoying your pictures. Someone  called Mojomanny is doing a thread. We have sailed with him on the Serenade or Jewel repos a couple of times out of Boston. 

@ Arzeena

When did you do the Jewel repo's?  We did 3 of them, my husband thinks it was consective years but he could be wrong.  One was definately in 2005, or so says my "Sparkling Jewels" pin I received at our meet and mingle party back then. 

@h20skibumThanks for taking us along with you. 

• Like 1

Ugh! I went to make final payment on my February cruise, but decided to check to see if there was a price drop. It showed only guarantee balconies so I checked OV and inside. Same thing and suites sold out. Since it is only showing guarantee rooms available I’m wondering if that means it’s sold out? The cruise did disappear from their website for about 4 - 5 days and just showed up again. I don’t know if I want to sail on a full ship yet if Omicron is still as rampant as it is now. Hopefully it won’t be.

Edited by ReneeFLL

9 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Ugh! I went to make final payment on my February cruise, but decided to check to see if there was a price drop. It showed only guarantee balconies so I checked OV and inside. Same thing and suites sold out. Since it is only showing guarantee rooms available I’m wondering if that means it’s sold out? The cruise did disappear from their website for about 4 - 5 days and just showed up again. I don’t know if I want to sail on a full ship yet if Omicron is still as rampant as it is now. Hopefully it won’t be.

The same thing happened with our February cruise (Odyssey) for a day or so, showing only guarantee  cabins.  However, late this afternoon there were even more "select your own" cabins available than before, and there was a small price drop.  

30 minutes ago, Sheal said:

@ Arzeena

When did you do the Jewel repo's?  We did 3 of them, my husband thinks it was consective years but he could be wrong.  One was definately in 2005, or so says my "Sparkling Jewels" pin I received at our meet and mingle party back then. 

@h20skibumThanks for taking us along with you. 

Yes. We did the Serenade Repo every fall, from Boston to Florida.  Also did some on NCL. Then did the Jewel ots Repo and was booked on the Brilliance Repo but Brilliance did not happen due to cruising suspension. Serenade is my favorite of that class. We met Steve aka mojomanny at slot pulls we has organized. I am pretty sure I have cruised with many of you before, and if I see yalll ha ha, I will know. 

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

love  all these especially the first one.   You obviously have a Disney fan in the house

Yes, my Wife was a big Disney fan before I met her. We have a Time Share at Old Key West in Disney and have been there more times then I can count. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Oh, and we found one of those cruising ducks today. 

7D564FDF-7FB1-45B1-8F51-22B4ED15F2A9.thumb.jpeg.e6b64d3d5044d5411fcb417b3028033e.jpeg

Poor duck. Looks like she was affected by the Deepwater Horizon disaster. 

5 hours ago, derorim said:

Your puppies are so cute playing together.  I am happy that you got two!

I was thinking the same thing. They seem to have so much fun together.

5 hours ago, Lionesss said:

NCL just canceled cruising thru April 

😔

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

trying to find out 

that is a header on GOOGLE. 

There’s always more to the story than the header. They didn’t cancel all ships till April. Some for just a couple of weeks. The others I don’t even think were sailing yet.

• Like 1

NCL just canceled cruising thru April 

😔

🤔

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

all ships? or just some?

trying to find out 

that is a header on GOOGLE. 

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

ALL CRUISES?😯

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Ok, I had seen that news. The post here gave the impression that the whole line shut down.

That’s how it sounded the way she posted it. I only knew different because I saw the letter that went out.

3 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Nope. 
that is why I tried to clarify the GOOGLE post

Posting just a header first without more info can be misleading and confusing. That’s why the media does it to get more clicks. 🙄

• Like 2