Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

24 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I found one of the penthouse apartments for sale on a Sotheby website.  Only $49M USD.

Atlantis The Royal Residences, Palm Jumeirah Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Luxury Home For Sale (sothebysrealty.com)

10 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Only if it has it own pool☺️

And it's own parking spot 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I found one of the penthouse apartments for sale on a Sotheby website.  Only $49M USD.

Atlantis The Royal Residences, Palm Jumeirah Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Luxury Home For Sale (sothebysrealty.com)

Beautiful place, just not homey!    I bet whoever does buy it will hardly even live there.     

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

What kind of entertainer?😇

Depends on what one is in the mood for that day?😉🤐

And that happens when there is a lot wealth thrown around, seriously.
Oh the things we will talk about on the Bella cruise or any time we meet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

~My favorite part of the Super Bowl was in the pre-game where two incredible singers paid tribute to America with their emotional renditions of “America the Beautiful” and “The Star Spangled Banner”.  Those songs get to me every time.  😥

~Happy Valentines Day to all!  ❤️

They did a really good job with those songs. I was very impressed with the National Anthem. It was down hill from there.

I always look forward to the Budweiser commercials but that was a big let down this year. It was poorly filmed and depicting an injured horse lying on the floor is disturbing at best.

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I noticed that too!     Definitely didn't see a bbq on the patio either.

I used to see mega expensive condos in Architectural Digest magazine that didn’t have a kitchen.  I understand maybe these condos were in a building with a restaurant…and of course one could order out…but I thought…do these people never get sick and just want some soup?

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I bet whoever does buy it will hardly even live there.

This.  I was recently watching a video about new super luxury buildings in NYC that are fully sold out but mostly empty (click here to watch).  Extremely wealthy people buy property all of the world because they get tax breaks and it's a safe way to "park" money.  They rarely, if ever, actually go there.  Same is true in London, Paris, Sydney, and almost certainly Dubai.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

Chances are, if a city doesn’t have a pro team, then they probably do not have a large enough stadium to host the event.  I’m sure there are probably a few stadiums out there that may (college level perhaps) I just don’t know since I have never followed any sports.  

Interesting 

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

So in between naps since the pain meds make me so drowsy and then getting up moving around and trying to do more stretching exercises I have not had the time to devote to my dear friends here. So I’m sorry for missing posts, birthdays and everything else that I normally would comment on. I promise to be better. I can’t tell you how much I miss our conversations.

We all miss you and look forward to your return,Greg

• Like 4