Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, singinalot said:

Thanks everyone 😊

I just finalized the photographer’s schedule and sent it to her:

2:30pm arrive at Alida Hotel
2:30-3 photos of bride and bridesmaids around property
3:15-3:45 ride in limo with girls to Whitefield Chapel (taking photos along the way)
4-5:30 photos of ceremony and wedding party/families at Whitefield Chapel
5:30-6 return to Alida Hotel
6-8:30 photos of reception, first dances, cake cutting (8:20pm)
8:30pm depart

Does the photographer get any breaks or time to eat?

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Celebrity Silhouette😉

First one since restart?  You are going to be so happy the moment you walk onboard.  We both did a big YAY! Our first steps onboard.

I remember Eric looking at me saying now what.   

It was cute he wasnt sure if he had to do something different due to covid.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

First one since restart?  You are going to be so happy the moment you walk onboard.  We both did a big YAY! Our first steps onboard.

I remember Eric looking at me saying now what.   

It was cute he wasnt sure if he had to do something different due to covid.

Looking forward to our big YAY, Debbie!

Our last cruise was on the Silhouette, November 2019, ABC Islands.  It's been waaay too long...

• Like 2

We were docked in St Maarten today , but decided just to stay on the ship and listen to a concert by the pool rather than leaving the ship , todays main concert was by a former lead singer of Chicago for 30 years who was excellent,  he said he will join Todd Rundgren and Christofer Cross after this cruise to tour doing mostly Beatles songs , we have front row seats to see that in Dallas in a few weeks.

My wife bought us these disco outfits which we just wear on these cruises 

image.jpeg.3019eeab6387e64d0ed7a95dad099fad.jpeg

Edited by George C
  • Like 26

16 minutes ago, George C said:

We were docked in St Maarten today , but decided just to stay on the ship and listen to a concert by the pool rather than leaving the ship , todays main concert was by a former lead singer of Chicago for 30 years who was excellent,  he said he will join Todd Rundgren and Christofer Cross after this cruise to tour doing mostly Beatles songs , we have front row seats to see that in Dallas in a few weeks.

My wife bought us these disco outfits which we just wear on these cruises 

image.jpeg.3019eeab6387e64d0ed7a95dad099fad.jpeg

Love it!!!!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

God Willing, Debbie.  We go for our tests tomorrow morning.🙏🤞  

Jim told our grandson we studied all last night for it..lol!

The ship leaves Friday from Ft. Lauderdale.

What is the date for your cruise?

Good luck with your tests.  Have a terrific cruise!!!

3 hours ago, Coralc said:

Oh no! Sorry. I was just trying to help. It must have been really stuck. :classic_huh:

I appreciated the help. 

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I'm sorry. I know I'm hitting the laugh emoji on all your posts . But I'm not laughing at you or your troubles. I'm laughing at myself trying to guess what you are typing. 😇

I'm sure it's no fun for you. 

Hahaha I'm laughi*g also!! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

That's a big "minus" in my book. I'm sure there'll be other great opportunities for you. You're a very hard working and talented "gal". Is Tampa near the place you'll be living from June?

Glad that you had a relaxing week in Mexico. The best remedy to get all the stress from our system 😁

+1.

18 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Rough night last night sleeping. I could never get comfortable. My upper thigh is still very sore and I was hurting from therapy. 

Linda and I started “Yellowstone” after hearing great things about it. Started at season 1 episode 1, pretty intense at times.

Finally got the pups to sit still long enough to get a pic in. They are growing.

7BB332E2-AF0E-42B1-A081-0FF6540E516B.thumb.jpeg.33e47f1b5ffe4889ad5ff8ac6e7d6d3b.jpeg

Beautiful pups 🐶 ❤ 

17 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

I was also very "slow" with changing phones. Only changed when one of the kids got one from work or upgraded, aka "hand me down". I don't like the big ones, they're heavy for me.

Here is the "evolution" of my phones, until I got one brand new for my 70th b'day 🤪

20220222_161618 (002).jpg

In 2001 when I was working for Finnair we had a lot of Nokia passengers as it was a Finnish company. 

I remember one passenger very excitedly showing me their new feature, taking photos on the phone.  Another telling me that soon we would be able to download films onto our TVs

• Like 4

13 hours ago, singinalot said:

thanks for this thoughtfulness 😘

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't overwhelmed! so much going on.

We just got back from a week in Mexico. a beautiful, fun, and relaxing week.  Today, in Colorado, it's negative temperatures. I'm missing the beach. I was thinking about doing a trip report, but the Playa Del Carmen board hasn't really been posted on in 2 years.

Two weeks ago I had a confidential conversation with my boss and told him I was going to be resigning soon. We discussed how much time he'd like me to give, etc. I'll be giving 75 day notice on Feb 28. 🙂

prior to that conversation though, I was actually interviewing with a major employer in Tampa and was in the final round of the interview process. It was a quite stressful 3 weeks for me. Because of the opportunity that it was, I was going to agree to quit early and move early (without Nate, our dog, and our things).  The closer we got to decision time, I just couldn't do it.  I had even packed up a majority of things already, but it was just too much and their overall lack of communication and understanding throughout the process made me withdraw from the opportunity. 

As for wedding plans, oh my goodness.  It's been a constant. I've got a call tomorrow with the band to finalize all of the timelines for that. I made individual itineraries for everyone in the wedding party, too.

AND the ACM awards have been announcing all of the performers for the show. I am beyond ecstatic. It will be such a nice end to the stressful month. Nate says I'll never need to go to another concert ever since practically all my favorites are going to be there. LOL. yeah right! he wishes 🙂

Sounds like it's their loss Crystal.  I'm sure there will be lots of other opportunities.  You want to be with the right organisation .

2022 is a big year for you both, so exciting 

And I love the ladies wraps, so thoughtful 

Sue

• Like 4