Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

41 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Lol.

Hopefully it'll do the same to the woodland critters that are treating your garden like it's a Windjammer buffet  

Just sprayed it.  Strong.   Sharon walked out side and smelled it across the yard.  I forgot to wash out the blender right away.  We washed it out a couple of times and could still smell a hint of jalapeno.   I finally got rid of it.  2 squirts of pineapple puree, 2 coconut,  a little water and a glass of ice.  Blended until smooth.   All is good now!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@HBE4 I have blended together a mix.  A bunch of garlic,  jalapeno peppers and cayenne pepper.   When I put it in the spray bottle I will had some oil.  One recipe recommended using the blender with water to blend it.  Some recipes said to simmer it.  I know when you cook garlic it can loose it's strength so after a long blend I took a short whiff to see if it really needed to simmer.  It burnt my nose.  It was like sticking a jalapeno up the nose.  

That should definitely work.   If not, those squirrels will be looking for a glass of milk😁

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, George C said:

Our little kitty had heart problems and after several hours in the emergency vet she was put to sleep, she was my lap cat Gracie 

George, I am so sorry for your loss.😢

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I recommend Better Call Saul. 😉 Can you say free comped stay?

Yep, he's the man!

@h20skibumI hope your foot doesn't hurt too much!🤔

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Andy had his stitches removed yesterday and some new X-rays done showing his “hardware”.  He now has just a removable brace and will have a second surgery in about 8 weeks to remove the hardware.  9C11A4D3-CC44-4174-9DCB-016C2AF45991.thumb.jpeg.c2cc88411b4a814ce2ff6293dcae42d2.jpeg

Good alignment but still has some healing to do.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Andy had his stitches removed yesterday and some new X-rays done showing his “hardware”.  He now has just a removable brace and will have a second surgery in about 8 weeks to remove the hardware.  9C11A4D3-CC44-4174-9DCB-016C2AF45991.thumb.jpeg.c2cc88411b4a814ce2ff6293dcae42d2.jpeg

How is Andy feeling?  Hopefully he's not in too much pain these days?

10 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

How is Andy feeling?  Hopefully he's not in too much pain these days?

Feeling good. He has exercises to do four times a day and is a little tender after doing them, but that should also improve with time.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, George C said:

Thanks everyone for your kind words about Gracie, we are still somewhat in shock since she was a healthy cat with no previous issues , had her annual checkup just a few months prior. Luckily we still have her brother Joebob.

I know what it is like to unexpectedly lose a pet. When I lost my cat last year she went from seemingly perfectly healthy to having to be put down in a matter of hours. I don't want to relive all the details here but I know what you are going through. I still struggle with the decisions I made and wish I had had time to research the vet's advice. It was a vet at an emergency hospital that I had no past relationship with. I know I could have done things very differently in human medicine. I still have not read up on the treatment of a cat with her issue because if I were to find out I made the wrong decision, based on her advice, I would be pretty devistated. I find comfort in knowing I gave her the best life that I could in the time that I had her. That is really all we can do for the fur kids.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

George, I’m sorry to read about Gracie. 

As OB said if you can find comfort in knowing you gave the best life that is the best thing. In all honesty, I’d love to come back as a pet in anyone’s house on this thread.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Feeling good. He has exercises to do four times a day and is a little tender after doing them, but that should also improve with time.  

I’m glad to read that things are progressing. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

@Ozark_KidHappy 30th Birthday to your youngest daughter.  She looks great!  How is she feeling?  You all must be getting pretty excited as you await your newest grandchild!

Thanks.  She is one tough girl.  She has gone through more than I could imagine and still has a great attitude.   Since her pregnancy she started off having covid, then has had 3 kidney stones, she has gestational diabetes and high blood pressure.   Besides that, all is going well.  With her last appointment the doctor mentioned that they may have the delivery a couple weeks earlier than the first due date which will be the end of August. The baby is looking fine.  A little on the big side at this point.   This will be our 7th GB.  Just get ready for pics!  Please keep them in your prayers. 

• Like 19

Now they deer are coming into the back yard looking for food.

Action shot, deer on the move !!

20220712_200811.jpg

One deer is eating apples right off the tree. Yikes !!

20220712_201326.jpg

Some clover there in the grass.  Check out the skies, just about time for our evening thunderstorm and heavy rain and winds.

20220712_201333.jpg

Now I'm getting pissed, going after the Hydrangea. Can't show this picture to my wife, I will be out there 24/7 protecting it.

20220712_201432.jpg

20220712_201445.jpg

Next move might be that deer climbing the steps and walking on our deck.

20220712_201454.jpg

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 15
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Ryan needs to go!

If I paid all that money for a private yacht I'd be more than a little ticked off with this chef. He shouldn't be telling them WHAT to eat and WHEN. He seems like a spoiled brat. Where's Marcos when you need him?

Tacos & dessert tonight for dinner? Outrageous.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

If I paid all that money for a private yacht I'd be more than a little ticked off with this chef. He shouldn't be telling them WHAT to eat and WHEN. He seems like a spoiled brat. Where's Marcos when you need him?

That pre-plated breakfast didn't look good either.  There was nothing on that plate I would eat for breakfast!  He doesn't do fruit or pastries for the table either.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I knew he wasn’t a good chef when one of the charter guests asked what other options there were for breakfast besides the one main. He said none. No yacht chef in their right mind would only have one option or course for a guest. I understand why Bravo would of hired him since he’s a great antagonist but I do not understand how in world he was able to work on other yachts. He should be a fry cook at Denny’s.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, George C said:

Thanks everyone for your kind words about Gracie, we are still somewhat in shock since she was a healthy cat with no previous issues , had her annual checkup just a few months prior. Luckily we still have her brother Joebob.

George so sorry to read about the loss of your sweet Gracie.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, George C said:

Our little kitty had heart problems and after several hours in the emergency vet she was put to sleep, she was my lap cat Gracie 

image.thumb.jpeg.ded2695f36d529d48a4fc61397abbff5.jpeg
this is her and her brother as kittens 

image.thumb.jpeg.094e09aaf52323545b5a01238f2f9e2b.jpeg

George, I’m so sorry for your loss. Such sweet looking babies.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, George C said:

When Keiki passed on from cancer it really affected Chloe. She started licking her belly of almost all of her fur and also a lot of fur on her tail. Her tail and belly has never been the same. We talked to the vet and he said to just love on her as much as possible. Hoping Joebob also recovers from Gracie’s loss.

13 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

+ 1 😢

Glad to see you are back.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1