Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

36 minutes ago, dbancroft said:

We are in St. Thomas today enjoyed Magens Bay and paradise point. Been a long time since we had a bushwacker. More magnet drama for the boy his little mickey shaped magnet with his name on it was taken overnight.  I guess our days of decorating the doors are over. I cannot understand why it is always his. 

20240808_132301.jpg

Paradise point, you took the tram? I've done it but booked it again on Bella 2.0. And the ferry. Did they have any other drink other than bushwackers? I am allergic to coconut and was disappointed last time no other choices. They looked so good, and I couldnt have one.

5 hours ago, George C said:

One more picture 

image.thumb.jpeg.e508871eee06efed0f7e209eb3ac464c.jpeg

How old are the kittens?  They look bigger than I would have though.  Glad to see they are comfortable in your house.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, akcruz said:

How old are the kittens?  They look bigger than I would have though.  Glad to see they are comfortable in your house.

They told us they were 4 months old when we got them a few weeks ago , they seem to have grown some already , also was told they were 4 lbs each . We are scheduled to take them to the vet Saturday. The shelter we adopted them from got them from another shelter so we don’t have all the information. They do seem to enjoy our home and love all there toys.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, dbancroft said:

More magnet drama for the boy his little mickey shaped magnet with his name on it was taken overnight.  I guess our days of decorating the doors are over. I cannot understand why it is always his. 

With all the cameras around I would love to see security find the perps and then throw them and there families off at the next port. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Paradise point, you took the tram? I've done it but booked it again on Bella 2.0. And the ferry. Did they have any other drink other than bushwackers? I am allergic to coconut and was disappointed last time no other choices. They looked so good, and I couldnt have one.

We did the tour thru royal went to drakes seat magens Bay and paradise point 

IMG_8503.jpg

• Like 4

On 8/7/2024 at 12:19 PM, firefly333 said:

Brevard here has a nice zoo and you can kayak thru it. I'd probably not do a zoo there, but maybe a light house. I'm trying to make a list of where to see birds the best here for when my cousin can come visit. She is so fun, makes me laugh. Cant wait. 

The San Diego zoo is truly the best zoo I have ever been to. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

My daughter is just exhausted and worried.  She and I are the only ones allowed in the room so I relieve her for the afternoon.

I haven't said much about this mostly because I just don't know what to say. Between your husband, son-in-law, this, everything seems to end up on you. I wish you some peace and a very big bottle of Grey Goose.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Bar and barstools delivered today….Larry’s bourbon bar (yeah, I know…I didn’t put a whole lotta thought into the name) is officially open!

IMG_4885.thumb.jpeg.017db20fd304409f95896cd113bd57a5.jpeg

Save me a seat! Cheers!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I haven't said much about this mostly because I just don't know what to say. Between your husband, son-in-law, this, everything seems to end up on you. I wish you some peace and a very big bottle of Grey Goose.

❤️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thank you.  It just seems to never end, but my family gathers around and everyone helps out. We have suffered together but we have had much joy also.  I am just grateful that we are close. I appreciate your concern more than you know.

• Like 15

7 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Nice to see Lucy having a relaxing time on.

International Cat Day.

We have had lots of cat posts on international cat day which is the way it should be , but for some of us every day is cat day . 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I always enjoy returning to Old San Juan. I think it has a nice vibe.

We're looking forward to our January cruise sailing out of SJ.  We are going to fly down on an early flight the day before to have time to explore plus sail away isn't til 8 or 9 pm.

We have missed this as a port stop for various reasons at least 3 times.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We're looking forward to our January cruise sailing out of SJ.  We are going to fly down on an early flight the day before to have time to explore plus sail away isn't til 8 or 9 pm.

We have missed this as a port stop for various reasons at least 3 times.

I have not been back in a while. Hopefully, a stop there won't be too far in the future.

• Like 2