Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

43 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I look at it as a very realistic hands on Shore Excursion that could be called "In Our Staff's Shoes". Price per person: $Priceless.

I am definitely different in this view and always wonder what is so sad about coming back to one's own home? Why are people so sad to do that?  (But that is just me and no harm meant to anyone)
Though I feel a tad ummph looking at the tags and departure info I am always very happy to come home.....so I can plan on the next adventure.😉and of course do the chores!😆

Thank you for your pictures and posts. I am happy you enjoyed your segments. I wish you safe journey home. And am I right you are going in November somewhere from the west coast or am I getting confused with Greg's Navigator sailing?

I look forward to getting home also. For me the tags mean I have to pack soon which is a bit annoying. Also, since the time that my flight home was cancelled I'm always a bit on edge during that travel day until I'm up in the air.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

And am I right you are going in November somewhere from the west coast or am I getting confused with Greg's Navigator sailing?

You are correct.  Greg and Linda and I are on a sailing together in October on the Navigator.  I am also back on it in November.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I just saw a list of the rudest NFL teams.  Now I can understand why the Eagles got the top spot!   But seriously, lovable Steeler nation at five?

IMG_7359.thumb.jpeg.802c8291e06cfdf2303c56272c431ae5.jpeg

How is drinking too much a rude behavior?  Start fights, brag excessively, use profanity...sure I get that.  And those rude behaviors are often the result of drinking too much.  But the act of drinking too much by itself can be harmless.  The Bills Mafia, for the most part, are happy drunks. 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of happy drunk Bills Mafia, our local Bills Mafia group will be watching games at a new location this year.  Our old place decided not to keep the NFL Sunday Ticket.  Seems like a HUGE mistake in my mind given the number of people there each Sunday supporting multiple teams.  They must have easily covered the cost of the Ticket in Sunday food and drink sales.  The new place though is excited to have us and the leader our local group has already been working with them on how to make good wings and beef-on-weck.  We'll see later today.  Now if they could only get Blue Light beer (the official beer of the Buffalo Bills).

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

You are correct.  Greg and Linda and I are on a sailing together in October on the Navigator.  I am also back on it in November.

Enjoy!
I look forward to seeing your pictures and I look forward to meeting you on Bella 2.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2024 at 2:00 PM, DaniDanielle said:

Happy Birthday Toby🎉🎂

right now we are at Columbia Presbyterian in Manhattan.    Charlie needs a catherization to check on things.  Hoping and praying all goes well.

We are hoping and praying that Charlie will be okay.Thank you for your birthday wishes,Marietta.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Speaking of happy drunk Bills Mafia, our local Bills Mafia group will be watching games at a new location this year.  Our old place decided not to keep the NFL Sunday Ticket.  Seems like a HUGE mistake in my mind given the number of people there each Sunday supporting multiple teams.  They must have easily covered the cost of the Ticket in Sunday food and drink sales.  The new place though is excited to have us and the leader our local group has already been working with them on how to make good wings and beef-on-weck.  We'll see later today.  Now if they could only get Blue Light beer (the official beer of the Buffalo Bills).

It is fun to watch a game with a hundred or so other Bills fan , we decided to buy the Ticket, was hard to get a good seat even getting there 30 minutes early , plus 20 minutes drive each way , they do have excellent wings. Now we can start game when we want and skip commercials. 

20 hours ago, Keksie said:

Our balcony.  Took a looooong time for the coast guard to clear the ship..

20240907_145337.thumb.jpg.b6cb87f8be506a54142860703689155d.jpg

As our plane was taxiing out for take-off from Logan yesterday morning, I looked out my window and spotted your ship waiting for you to board. 
Bon Voyage!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2024 at 7:02 PM, BonTexasNY said:

Grandson is 16, our princess granddaughter is 11.  He was the shortest boy on his Middle School basketball team. He never let his height stop him from getting on the team of his favorite sport. After an amazing growth spurt, he's now average height on his HS basketball team.

@lenquixote66 Happy 80th birthday to Toby!

@Momof3gurlz Have a wonderful Hawaii vacation!

Thanks,Bonnie.We celebrated her 21st.birthday at Ratners.

When I was 8 years old I was the shortest kid in my class .I was the tallest in my HS .I grew 6” in a very short time.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2024 at 7:23 PM, aussielozzie18 said:

@lenquixote66  Happy 80th to Toby 

@DaniDanielle  Sorry to read you needed to take hubby to hospital.  Hope everything goes well.

@Momof3gurlz  Have a fab time in Hawaii 🌺

@Tree_skier  LOVE Nanaimo bars but I am very confused by the serving of the three sausages (I am assuming they are sausages) 

85BC33F8-B875-434C-9150-2C138374B7C3.thumb.jpeg.3b57f0ea2acf5ecfe18715f680db4e8b.jpeg

Thanks for your birthday wishes.

What day is it? What time is it? 
We survived our long flight and made it to Hawaii. I only slept a couple of hours the night before we left, then another 2 hours during the flight which certainly didn’t help with the 6 hour time change. Needless to say, we had “dinner” at 3 pm and were both asleep before the sun set.  We’re at Aulani Resort (a Disney property), in the Ko’olina area of Oahu. Today’s going to be a relaxing pool/beach day. 

Ready to go!
IMG_2192.thumb.jpeg.4ed7f7d5f19c172dcdca49655d0e7343.jpeg

Our resort is at the top lagoon. So nice of the captain to give us a preview as we landed 😉😂

IMG_2201.thumb.jpeg.f6924beb8f41ffb2afa79ea5d8ba8735.jpeg

IMG_2456.thumb.jpeg.009357a53b3a410bc7ebf5e55f4be03c.jpeg

First Mai Tai. It was delicious. 

IMG_2204.thumb.jpeg.703f126543ece252639e4ef7d0cedaaa.jpeg

IMG_2202.jpeg

• Like 27

2 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

What day is it? What time is it? 
We survived our long flight and made it to Hawaii. I only slept a couple of hours the night before we left, then another 2 hours during the flight which certainly didn’t help with the 6 hour time change. Needless to say, we had “dinner” at 3 pm and were both asleep before the sun set.  We’re at Aulani Resort (a Disney property), in the Ko’olina area of Oahu. Today’s going to be a relaxing pool/beach day. 

Ready to go!
IMG_2192.thumb.jpeg.4ed7f7d5f19c172dcdca49655d0e7343.jpeg

Our resort is at the top lagoon. So nice of the captain to give us a preview as we landed 😉😂

IMG_2201.thumb.jpeg.f6924beb8f41ffb2afa79ea5d8ba8735.jpeg

IMG_2456.thumb.jpeg.009357a53b3a410bc7ebf5e55f4be03c.jpeg

First Mai Tai. It was delicious. 

IMG_2204.thumb.jpeg.703f126543ece252639e4ef7d0cedaaa.jpeg

IMG_2202.jpeg

Enjoy your trip.  Fantastic view!  I suggest experimenting with several different Mai Tais in several different places.  Yum.  

• Like 1