Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Ah you woke up Lucy's friend.   Maybe a boyfriend ?

Lucy is fixed so no concerns there. However , to me this cat looked to be female by her narrow face. Either way there better be no new kittens around here. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Happy Birthday Crystal!!

@George C..have a wonderful cruise, and a Happy Birthday to Mrs. C.

@Lioness..happy shopping!

@grapau..love the outfits both you and Pauline have on!

@Bobmacliberty...aah, Dexter!!!

Thank you Luckynana.

Graham.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I could tell it wasn't Lucy. Any idea who's cat that was?

At first I thought it might be the cat from the grow-op farm but when it stood up I knew it wasn’t that one. That one is a male cat. It might be some offspring from that one though. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lucy is fixed so no concerns there. However , to me this cat looked to be female by her narrow face. Either way there better be no new kittens around here. 

I'll have to watch video again as I didn't get a good enough look at the cats face.     Maybe a hint on when she does her "walk of shame".     Oh you would love to have some baby kitties, I know you are softy😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Everywhere I went significant police presence.

680 always has a lot of police, especially where the speed limit is really low.  I have been using Waze out here in CA this week, but it is hard to get up to the speed limit because of the traffic. 

So lunch today was cooking up some of the things bought at farmer’s market yesterday.  

Corn on the cob, fresh green beans, teriyaki chicken on the grill, and of course more bacon ranch potatoes and bread. 

A89953F3-A139-4102-9414-3E0C2FE6119F.thumb.jpeg.cce0d88d0d69c00d966692ada7d8063e.jpeg

We have been trying out different things to feed our grandson.  We will be bringing him back to PA for a month or two.  His mom and dad are still working from home out here, and will be until September.  

We have a lot of fun things planned for him for the summer. 

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

So lunch today was cooking up some of the things bought at farmer’s market yesterday.  

That dinner looks 😋 Looks like some fun days have been had with your grandson. 

• Like 2

Checked the berry bushes. Raspberry and blackberry. 

FA57FB32-54AE-428C-B8A2-E97B881A76BC.thumb.jpeg.d9de762e56d04b8804e4de6521634802.jpeg

Tree cleanup from the storm happened today too. Township called and asked if they could take out one other tree damaged in last years storm. 

8B9AB062-5520-45A6-A709-EF9DF4C89B4E.thumb.jpeg.f6222634fa315cb00c13dd7b3bd237a0.jpeg

They use the mini excavator to move the large blocks of wood and feed the chipper with it as well. Just a two person operation with this set up. 

BCCE7E82-0A0C-4175-B1B4-12067A30580F.thumb.jpeg.055927879402b256b864a60f791e29f9.jpeg

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Today was a non stop shopping day. Store to store. Everywhere I went significant police presence. I did not speed.  This is one area I had to drive through in Youngstown, Ohio.   I was a good girl. No speeding. Today that is. 😃

That is why I use Waze. 

E8F76978-554F-46B3-B820-CB13E47BFC6F.jpeg

I grew up in Ohio.  Don’t know how it is now but Ohio was known for being strict on speeding.  Most states will tolerate 5mph over but not Ohio especially the state highway patrol.

• Like 1

We gave Sam the Cooking Guy’s lobster roll recipe a try for dinner, although we skipped the panko crumbs sprinkled on top. 
87E667F2-4157-498C-B6C2-3F59DCDF931C.thumb.jpeg.454c6fd411341e4215c554c204a49657.jpeg

It was very good. For future lobster rolls, I think I’ll follow @island lady’s lead and keep it simple with just lobster and butter. While the other ingredients worked well together, the taste of the lobster didn’t stand out as much.  The lobster should be the star of the show. 

Not surprisingly for Florida, we couldn’t find the right buns. Ended up using split top brioche buns and had to slice off the sides so that we could butter and toast them. 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

We gave Sam the Cooking Guy’s lobster roll recipe a try for dinner, although we skipped the panko crumbs sprinkled on top. 
87E667F2-4157-498C-B6C2-3F59DCDF931C.thumb.jpeg.454c6fd411341e4215c554c204a49657.jpeg

It was very good. For future lobster rolls, I think I’ll follow @island lady’s lead and keep it simple with just lobster and butter. While the other ingredients worked well together, the taste of the lobster didn’t stand out as much.  The lobster should be the star of the show. 

Not surprisingly for Florida, we couldn’t find the right buns. Ended up using split top brioche buns and had to slice off the sides so that we could butter and toast them. 

That looks very tasty. I’ll have to make one someday.

We are at embassy suites on 17th, really disappointed bar and restaurant closed at 8pm!! Will find a different hotel for our November cruise, luckily there was a nice Irish pub across the street . Will get to ship about noon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, George C said:

We are at embassy suites on 17th, really disappointed bar and restaurant closed at 8pm!! Will find a different hotel for our November cruise, luckily there was a nice Irish pub across the street . Will get to ship about noon.

Disappointed the last time that we stayed there. Check in was a mess and happy hour was incredibly crowded with trash and empty cups everywhere. Different hotel for us next time as well. 

Edit:  Enjoy your cruise!  I’m jealous. 

Edited by bobmacliberty
  • Like 2