Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I just got 5...the webinar.  I thought I had already received everything else I was owed (except the last social media one I did and never got credit--which caused me to stop doing the social media ones)...but it's confusing enough that I'll never be sure...

OTOH, I'm still 1,970 points from Zenith...so I may not really care that much!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

I got the Apex booking answer  correct .

Moi Aussi!   there were no dates that matched the first sailing so the light bulb went off and re-read the question - LOL!  and saw BOOKING vs. sailing ... almost got me, but nope!

1 hour ago, cruiseb4udie said:

I received 3 as well BUT my records show that it SHOULD have been 4:  3/10/21 Q&A AU NZ Asia 20 PUPS; 3/17/21 share the moment video photo voice 20 PUPS - so 40 PUPS = 4 captain's club points.  Here is a cut and paste from the emails.  Did ANYONE get 4?

image.png.ffec082f2740392d0df0fb5599ca08af.png

image.png.b020ca11436788c8239c323fc5fcfdee.png

50 PUPS for webinar should be next month I believe.

image.png.9ed955d116d7d72a6548ffbd9dae4141.png

The webinar was March 25/21 so the points should be credited in April/21.

Randy

Okay...just got two more...I think I forgot about the Asia quiz...that was 2 point, right?

So, now, I am just 1968 from Zenith...

And they're giving double points for this summer, right?  So, when my Apex cruises actually finally sail, I'll get another 224 points...and 42 more in March when my Solstice cruise sails...so, next year at this time, I'll be only 1,702 away...less any more PUPs between now and then...and I will be within 81 seven night cruises in a balcony cabin of becoming Zenith...If I take three such cruises a year, I can be Zenith by the age of 94!!!  It's getting closer all the time...Thank you, Celebrity, for those extra 2 points I forgot about.

• Haha 2

I expected and received 20 PUPs for the AUS/Asia/South America quiz and 50 PUPs for the similar Exotics webinar.

I did NOT do the cooking thing, but that should have be counted last month.

Although the agreement to receive texts was 30 PUPs, I think that was this month so would not have counted yet.

It seems to me that just leaves the activity for when they made you feel special. I did not do that one. It was worth 20 points. Is that likely to be the one that was counted either as 10 or 30, throwing off some totals by 10 PUPs (1 CC point)?

• Like 1

Earlier today I posted I had received 6, but now I've received 7 more for a total of 13.  That makes no sense according to my records.  I thought I would have 3 (carryover from the cooking steak on 2/13) then + 2 (Aus NZ quiz) + 2 (photo caption) + 5 (webinar on 3/25) so that totals 12.  I signed up for the text notifications but that was on April 2nd so should not be included.

As I said before, with no list of what the credits are for, it's very hard to understand what is awarded and what is missing.  It is frustrating that almost every month corrections need to be made...

• Like 1

Earlier today I checked and DH and I had each received only 6. I just checked again and we've received 7 more which, I'm happy to say was correct for once with the left over PUP points that didn't post last month added in! Yay! No Captains Club call and email needed this month!!! Happy dance!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drarill said:

I also received 10, now I'm 49 points from Elite +

I have 7 (total) and with the rate at which I cruise I am only 38 years away from being elite.

Edited by KWW88
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, davekathy said:

At least you have something to look forward to. 🤣

((did you recently change your CC screen name?))

Yes it will be the happiest 100th birthday ever!  What do you mean about my screen name?

1 minute ago, KWW88 said:

Yes it will be the happiest 100th birthday ever!  What do you mean about my screen name?

Power to PUPs.

Just curious if you use to post on CC using a different screen name. Your posting style and some of the threads you post to seem very familiar. 

11 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Power to PUPs.

Just curious if you use to post on CC using a different screen name. Your posting style and some of the threads you post to seem very familiar. 

No I have not and I I reply to the posts that interest me

3 hours ago, joetop2467 said:

Just checked and got two more points.  Yeah!  301 points. We’re now Elite.  Now we need to get on a ship. 

We received two extra points hours after the first batch as well ... 

CONGRATULATIONS on your new tier 🌟

• Like 1