Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I think this is the "trick" question: 

Celebrity Apex’s newest six-to-eight night Eastern Mediterranean sailings are available for booking starting on:

So it's not when it starts sailing, it's when you can book.   So I assume that is what Patty1955 means by "now".  

Am I wrong?

33 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

The answer about when the Apex sails is now

Bingo, Patti.  I got it wrong the first time too.  The advice we got in school to READ the question was bang on.  But only 1 measly point for all that?

32 minutes ago, the mice said:

I think this is the "trick" question: 

Celebrity Apex’s newest six-to-eight night Eastern Mediterranean sailings are available for booking starting on:

So it's not when it starts sailing, it's when you can book.   So I assume that is what Patty1955 means by "now".  

Am I wrong?

No.

Just checked our Captain’s Club account and there have been 3 points posted today. Looks like the recent webinar for 5 points has either not been posted or we were overlooked on that one.

We’ll wait to see if the webinar posting comes in on a separate transaction.

Randy

24 minutes ago, Schmoe38 said:

Just checked our Captain’s Club account and there have been 3 points posted today. Looks like the recent webinar for 5 points has either not been posted or we were overlooked on that one.

We’ll wait to see if the webinar posting comes in on a separate transaction.

Randy

Mine was the same.  Only got the 3 points, the 5 points is missing.

I got 6, but I'm sure the webinar is missing also.  I don't have my records available right now, but I think I was expecting 11, or maybe even 13.  I had some some February that didn't post in March.  With so may activities and some carry over from months before, it's starting to get too difficult to track things when they don't detail what the points were awarded for.

Edited by garyl62

I received 3 as well BUT my records show that it SHOULD have been 4:  3/10/21 Q&A AU NZ Asia 20 PUPS; 3/17/21 share the moment video photo voice 20 PUPS - so 40 PUPS = 4 captain's club points.  Here is a cut and paste from the emails.  Did ANYONE get 4?

image.png.ffec082f2740392d0df0fb5599ca08af.png

image.png.b020ca11436788c8239c323fc5fcfdee.png

50 PUPS for webinar should be next month I believe.

image.png.9ed955d116d7d72a6548ffbd9dae4141.png

Me TOO! ugh, it's messed up almost every month. I'm so tired of having to contact them to correct it. 

I received 3 points today, I should have gotten 9 (2+2+5). The only thing I did worth 3 points was the text sign up on 4/1. Could they have posted an April item before all the March ones??

I think I will wait a few days & see it the others post, if not..... I'll email them AGAIN.

30 minutes ago, cruiseb4udie said:

I received 3 as well BUT my records show that it SHOULD have been 4:  3/10/21 Q&A AU NZ Asia 20 PUPS; 3/17/21 share the moment video photo voice 20 PUPS - so 40 PUPS = 4 captain's club points.  Here is a cut and paste from the emails.  Did ANYONE get 4?

image.png.ffec082f2740392d0df0fb5599ca08af.png

image.png.b020ca11436788c8239c323fc5fcfdee.png

50 PUPS for webinar should be next month I believe.

image.png.9ed955d116d7d72a6548ffbd9dae4141.png

I agree - I was expecting 4 not 3 which is what posted today.  I'm guessing webinar is probably a separate posting but I would expect that to post in Apr for those of us who watched the webinar live on 3/25.