Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

24 minutes ago, garyl62 said:

Good back-ups 🙂 probably better logic too, besides, maybe you can "Move-up" bid and still get the Iconic

I will do it someday...I hope, but until then plan B is OK with me.  I tried to convince my brother and his wife to split it with me and I even offered to go 50/50, no go.  At this point I am very happy to be looking forward to what I have booked in 2022.  Hope your upcoming cruises are the best!

54 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Nothing yet for April activities.

I’m not expecting to get the points until the middle of the month, as is usual.

I am hoping we may get points for booking Silhouette, which we did on 30/04/21.

Had the email today for booking the Caribbean cruise, 50 PUP points. I am surprised we were sent it, as we had also been sent the one for the Staycations on Silhouette. ( UK).

13 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I’m not expecting to get the points until the middle of the month, as is usual.

I am hoping we may get points for booking Silhouette, which we did on 30/04/21.

Had the email today for booking the Caribbean cruise, 50 PUP points. I am surprised we were sent it, as we had also been sent the one for the Staycations on Silhouette. ( UK).

Like you I have booked a Silhouette UK cruise and will benefit from the double points offer. As for the 100 PUP, I think that is only if you get someone else to book too, and join Captain's Club. I missed out on that.

So looking forward to getting back on board 🍹🍸😄

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Will there be any more PUP opportunities? Got an invite to view a virtual reveal of wellness journey Beyond, but no PUP attached to it.

I thought it would have a PUP offer when I saw it.  I hope that the PUP program has not come to an end.

31 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Will there be any more PUP opportunities? Got an invite to view a virtual reveal of wellness journey Beyond, but no PUP attached to it.

That's two Beyond reveals with no points. I've no interest in goop or the other topics, so I'll give it a pass.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

My attitude is that I won't watch it without PUP.  If they try doing this stuff without PUP and the numbers drop way off, they may add it to the next one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fouremco said:

That's two Beyond reveals with no points. I've no interest in goop or the other topics, so I'll give it a pass.

You don't want to smell like Gwyneth Paltrow's private parts?  Can't imagine why  🤣

Has anyone had their PUP for April added yet, for the Trivia.

My screen shot says I completed it on 15/04/21.

I think it was only 1 Captain’s Club point, but even so, they all add up.😱

Edited by upwarduk

I thought I was guaranteed Elite with PUP points and a double points booking I made 20th November last year.

I moved the initial cruise a few weeks ago (Reflection ex Rome in September). However I had booked another cruise end November and asked if that would receive the double points?  However Captains Club state there was no such offer end November and I would be receiving no extra points😡. Naturally there was nothing on my invoicing 

Leaves a sour taste and am not feeling particularly  ‘loyal’.🤔

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

No, nothing at all for April.

I also did a Trivia for 10 PUP, but it was not sent to me, I picked up the link from this thread and I think it was maybe for the North America market. But I was hopeful of getting 1 more Captain's Club point.

This happened once before and when I contacted Captain's Club UK they said that some activities are specific to certain regions. So for me, April was a hopeless month for PUP activities. The only way to gain points was by booking cruises and also for convincing friends to do the same. I already have 3 cruises in the pipeline, two of which have already been Lifted and Shifted so those kind of Activities are not something I will do.

Last week Captain's Club UK included this with my query to them:

"Thanks again for getting in touch and we are constantly planning and launching new Power Up Points activities to our UK&I members, so keep an eye out for upcoming activities."

So hopefully there will be more to come.

I did the Trivia last month too and haven't received my PUPs.  I didn’t receive an email inviting me to take part so I just followed the link posted on here, maybe that’s why we haven't been awarded anything. 

13 minutes ago, Tipsy tea party said:

I did the Trivia last month too and haven't received my PUPs.  I didn’t receive an email inviting me to take part so I just followed the link posted on here, maybe that’s why we haven't been awarded anything. 

I used the link and changed it to my CC number. I received the whopping PUP point.

54 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I used the link and changed it to my CC number. I received the whopping PUP point.

Maybe something to do with me being In the UK. It was only  for I Captains Club point so not too bothered if I don’t get it 

48 minutes ago, Tipsy tea party said:

Maybe something to do with me being In the UK. It was only  for I Captains Club point so not too bothered if I don’t get it 

I’ve sent them an email, with a screen shot attached, showing that I completed the Trivia on Apex & Millennium. 
I’ve also enquired about the missing 100 PUP points for making a booking on Silhouette,  which they need to verify.
I booked on 30/04/21, which was the final date for claiming a booking and I’ve also paid in full one week later. I wonder if they wait to see if that ship actually sails before awarding the Captain’s Club points?

I should also receive double points for that sailing, so I’ve also screen shot that information.

[quote] hawkesbayzn said:

thought I was guaranteed Elite with PUP points and a double points booking I made 20th November last year.

I moved the initial cruise a few weeks ago (Reflection ex Rome in September). However I had booked another cruise end November and asked if that would receive the double points?  However Captains Club state there was no such offer end November and I would be receiving no extra points😡[/quote]

Edited by upwarduk

3 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I received my April PUPs a few days ago.  Yes, the trivia was one point.

• Like 1

I received my April PUPs on May 13th. @hawkesbaynzdouble points for a cruise booking are probably only awarded once you complete the cruise like all CC points. Previous to the pandemic shutdown, CC points posted to your account about 2 week after you completed any cruise.if they were awarded before, we'd all be Zenith lol!

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I’ve sent them an email, with a screen shot attached, showing that I completed the Trivia on Apex & Millennium. 
I’ve also enquired about the missing 100 PUP points for making a booking on Silhouette,  which they need to verify.
I booked on 30/04/21, which was the final date for claiming a booking and I’ve also paid in full one week later. I wonder if they wait to see if that ship actually sails before awarding the Captain’s Club points?

I should also receive double points for that sailing, so I’ve also screen shot that information.

Like you, I also made a Silhouette booking but I thought the points were only rewarded if you also persuaded a friend to book too.

This is the link  Captain's Club Benefits & Membership | Bring a Friend | Celebrity Cruises 

If there was another promotion I would love to know. 100 PUP would come in very handy. Maybe I missed it.