Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

13 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Note to self:  Upon next power points opportunity webinar email, watch the darn webinar immediately.🤪

Side note:  It is a shame the captain’s club members’ time spent playing webinars has been reduced from 50 power up points down to 30 power up points.  Did no one else take note of this devaluation?

We joined the captain’s club about 6 months ago. And the power up points have always been 30 points. I think one was 10 points. 

3 hours ago, SpiritCruiser5 said:

We joined the captain’s club about 6 months ago. And the power up points have always been 30 points. I think one was 10 points. 

too bad 30 means 3 and 10 means 1..lol  They do add up though

3 hours ago, SpiritCruiser5 said:

You must have just missed the 50 PUP webinar in Dec.

image.png.467753b7674f80b8351813b8441db7df.png

Edited by mahdnc

19 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Side note:  It is a shame the captain’s club members’ time spent playing webinars has been reduced from 50 power up points down to 30 power up points.  Did no one else take note of this devaluation?

I say don’t look a gift horse in the mouth

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

how do I match my husband's RCI status to Celebrity Captain's Club? I did it for myself several months ago and I don't remember how. I've just enrolled him into the Captain's Club.

Call the CC at 1-800-760-0654. 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

We just got off Eclipse and nearly threw the computer overboard trying to watch the darn thing. The webinar would stutter, stop and crash completely every minute or so. Finally we could not reconnect at all. When I went to the CC representative to ask about this, she said they knew about the “ glitch”. 
I am going to contact CC in Miami to see if good intentions and bad webinar on a Celebrity ship count for something. After all, we were on a Celebrity ship at the time! 3 points is still 3 points…. I guess.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 9:00 PM, soccermommy said:

We just got off Eclipse and nearly threw the computer overboard trying to watch the darn thing. The webinar would stutter, stop and crash completely every minute or so. Finally we could not reconnect at all. When I went to the CC representative to ask about this, she said they knew about the “ glitch”. 
I am going to contact CC in Miami to see if good intentions and bad webinar on a Celebrity ship count for something. After all, we were on a Celebrity ship at the time! 3 points is still 3 points…. I guess.

We were at land resort in the DR when this one came up so I plugged in ipad to watch. Of course electricity flickered and I lost connection, got it back and watched the rest of the presentation unplugged. Is there extra credit for doing this on vacation? 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CaroleSS said:

Weren't we supposed to get 3 Power Up points today?

Mine have not shown up yet☹️

Since the 14th is a Sunday, I would look for it tomorrow.

• Like 1

I doubt I will get these points.  I was on a HAL ship at the time and although I was able to log in, I was never able to complete the video.  I didn't buy the stream package.  It will be interesting to see if I get the points.

18 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I doubt I will get these points.  I was on a HAL ship at the time and although I was able to log in, I was never able to complete the video.  I didn't buy the stream package.  It will be interesting to see if I get the points.

If you were on HAL at the time, it is very possible that you will lose Club Points.

• Haha 8

You could be back to Elite again—depending on the number of nights you spent with HAL. 

Edited by mahdnc
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I'm guessing you paid for the streaming package.

Whichever package was included with Yacht Club was more than enough.

Edited by mahasamatman

3 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I'm guessing you paid for the streaming package.

3 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

Whichever package was included with Yacht Club was more than enough.

The package you receive in the YC is not the streaming package but the browse package.  However, that being said, it was higher speed that Celebrity's Premium package.. 

I don't have my power up yet, but I did get the points for the last cruise today (we're on the second leg of the b2b2b.  Ended on the 9th, but we're on the other side of the dateline, so 8th in Miami.

Crossed a threshold - now 3 digits to zenith.

• Like 1