Coco Cay

Yes, Varies by day. Mine is currently at $79, seen low as $59 this yr some higher. Many things like Cabanas different by Sailing/Ship. Seem at times prices higher with Larger Ships....

Edited by ONECRUISER

I have seen our prices fluctuate between $59 and $109. The only way I will purchase it is if there are 2 stops at CocoCay when we cruise. The reason is I don't want to be running around trying to do everything we want in one day. Snorkel, zipline, enjoy the pool, music/bands, and drinks. Adding in climbing the Empire State Building 4 or 5 times would be a little overdoing it in my opinion.

14 hours ago, Kelli0927 said:

Full day Waterpark pass is listed at $83.99 in the cruise planner. Is this a typical price? Does this vary on different days like the drink package? Also, do they have half day passes? 

As others have posted the price fluctuates often. Prior to the coronavirus, prices for the water park were between $119 - $129 for 3 Summer cruises we had booked that have all now been cancelled. 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, bigrednole said:

I have seen our prices fluctuate between $59 and $109. The only way I will purchase it is if there are 2 stops at CocoCay when we cruise. The reason is I don't want to be running around trying to do everything we want in one day. Snorkel, zipline, enjoy the pool, music/bands, and drinks. Adding in climbing the Empire State Building 4 or 5 times would be a little overdoing it in my opinion.

That's what I'm thinking. It'll be our first time there and I don't want to be on the go the whole time.  My son would enjoy it, but I think he'd also be just as happy with the pool and beach time.  I think I'll save that for next time.  The cruise is in February, so there's a chance it won't even cruise and I don't need to worry about it anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kelli0927 said:

The cruise is in February, so there's a chance it won't even cruise and I don't need to worry about it anyway.

Mine is November. I want to go but I don't want to wait for them to cancel and the cruises we can go on skyrocket. I am going to check with my TA to see if we can just do a CWC and move our cruise to Spring Break the last week of March.

On 6/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, bigrednole said:

Which brings me to a question - if you stop there twice would your pass be good for both stops or would they expect you to buy a second pass?

2 minutes ago, gerif said:

Which brings me to a question - if you stop there twice would your pass be good for both stops or would they expect you to buy a second pass?

If you wanted to do the waterpark on two separate stops, you'd have to buy it twice. I am not sure if RCL has ever done two stops on one sailing. Hopefulness is all my comment was about. I know Disney does many Summer cruises with 2 stops at their island.

5 hours ago, Kelli0927 said:

That's what I'm thinking. It'll be our first time there and I don't want to be on the go the whole time.  My son would enjoy it, but I think he'd also be just as happy with the pool and beach time.  I think I'll save that for next time.  The cruise is in February, so there's a chance it won't even cruise and I don't need to worry about it anyway.

There's also a smaller kids-only pirate ship waterpark area that is free, just outside of the big waterpark.  If your son is elementary school aged or younger, he'll probably enjoy that for a little bit and then pool/beach time and be good to go.

Anyone get one of the cabanas?  That guarantees a place to get out of the sun for a while.  Wondering how easy it is to simply stake out an umbrella and beach chair.  Anyone experience this?

1 hour ago, SA34 said:

Anyone get one of the cabanas?  That guarantees a place to get out of the sun for a while.  Wondering how easy it is to simply stake out an umbrella and beach chair.  Anyone experience this?

There are  more than ample complementary umbrellas  and chairs at the pool, lagoon  and at all the beaches.  There is basically an umbrellas for every two chairs.  Before the "new Coco Cay" umbrellas had to be rented, now they are complementary.      Occasionally the   umbrellas have to be closed due to high winds.   We've been to Coco Cay  when 2 Mariner class ships  were docked and there was still ample seating.  OK -  first row at the  pool or at the beach was filled, but there were certainly chairs/umbrellas  available.   

Cabanas are very nice and offer nice benefits.  But, if the only reason to get one is to get a shaded  beach chair, it is not necessary 

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

There are  more than ample complementary umbrellas  and chairs at the pool, lagoon  and at all the beaches.  There is basically an umbrellas for every two chairs.  Before the "new Coco Cay" umbrellas had to be rented, now they are complementary.      Occasionally the   umbrellas have to be closed due to high winds.   We've been to Coco Cay  when 2 Mariner class ships  were docked and there was still ample seating.  OK -  first row at the  pool or at the beach was filled, but there were certainly chairs/umbrellas  available.   

Cabanas are very nice and offer nice benefits.  But, if the only reason to get one is to get a shaded  beach chair, it is not necessary 

enjoy

M

You can also get a bed that is covered and more then enough for two people and perhaps a child also.  Much more reasonable.   And you have shade.

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

You can also get a bed that is covered and more then enough for two people and perhaps a child also.  Much more reasonable.   And you have shade.

more reasonable than free?   All the chairs and umbrellas are free.  

Edited by cruisegirl1

13 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

enjoy

M

Mariner class!?!?!?!?

On 6/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, bigrednole said:

If you wanted to do the waterpark on two separate stops, you'd have to buy it twice. I am not sure if RCL has ever done two stops on one sailing. Hopefulness is all my comment was about. I know Disney does many Summer cruises with 2 stops at their island.

Several itineraries stop twice- I know Navigator does