Norwegian Cruise Line Announces 2022-2023 Deployment

Falckon

Wow, that is about 3 months earlier than normal.  Guessing they want to get the deposits in.

Website has 57 cruises listed already for 2023.  Spirit is doing Australia and NZ - our one regular poster from here should be happy.  Also Africa.

Pricing doesn't look too crazy on some quick checks.

Kudos to NCL for new and creative itineraries, something frequently lacking on other cruise lines schedules.

I really like the variety of 9-12 day options that include a full rather than partial Panama Canal transit, also off season cruises to Bermuda from New York.

7 minutes ago, foodsvcmgr said:

Kudos to NCL for new and creative itineraries, something frequently lacking on other cruise lines schedules.

I really like the variety of 9-12 day options that include a full rather than partial Panama Canal transit, also off season cruises to Bermuda from New York.

Yes!   Since we don't live near a port and have to travel,  I love the extra days on board😎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shof515 said:

unless i missed it somewhere or it is one things that is yet to be announced, but i noticed there is no Bahamas/Florida cruises out of New York for the summer months for like May/June 2022

Maybe we are all finally sick of that itinerary, LOL. Or maybe it's just me....

Our first NCL cruise was the 7-day FL/Bahama/GSC cruise.

Our second was supposed to be Bermuda, but TWO hurricanes resulted in an extra night in NYC, then to FL, a late visit to Nassau when most everything was closed, and no time for GSC of course.

Our third cruise was a 12-day deep east/south caribbean with many great ports. Hurricanes closed 2 of our 6 ports for the summer and rather than salvage the itinerary they wiped it out and changed it (after final payment) to:  Florida, Nassau, GSC, plus Costa Maya, Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman. Costa Maya changed to Cozumel at 9pm the night before due to a medical evacuation.  What the heck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

They are now on the NCL site.  I searched yesterday for February 2023 cruises out of Miami and they were not online.  Today, they are online.

I am considering booking but in no rush.  Covid will hopefully be over by 2023 but the prices are still high.  Now if NCL would have a serious sale and price drop then that will push me over the edge to book

3 hours ago, david_sobe said:

They are now on the NCL site.  I searched yesterday for February 2023 cruises out of Miami and they were not online.  Today, they are online.

I am considering booking but in no rush.  Covid will hopefully be over by 2023 but the prices are still high.  Now if NCL would have a serious sale and price drop then that will push me over the edge to book

I took a step back as well. I am not feeling as if the cruise ship issue is at an end and I am no longer feeling as secure about our March 2021 cruise. I hope I am wrong.

Edited by Linda the Book Lover

On 11/19/2020 at 10:11 AM, Linda the Book Lover said:

I took a step back as well. I am not feeling as if the cruise ship issue is at an end and I am no longer feeling as secure about our March 2021 cruise. I hope I am wrong.

I sure hope it works out for you. The temptation to book for next year is definitely there, but booking a 2022 cruise. If we are back to normal next year, I may book one out if NYC for next year.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:22 AM, david_sobe said:

"hopefully over by 2023"???  I'm hoping that you're wrong and that it's well over for 2022!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, casofilia said:

Unfortunately I cannot find anything for Klaipeda or Riga in 2023.

the smaller ship for Northern Europe is missing. The Star should go to North Europe and i think the Dawn too . One of them will do Baltic cruises with more Ports, i think the Dawn with something like 2022.