Enchanted Princess

Claypool

For now looks like the May 22, 2021 with be the Enchanted's inaugural cruise, sailing RT out of Rome with very few bookings for that or the next few sailings.  Fingers crossed sailings start back as we are booked on it's 2nd & 3rd sailing.

13 hours ago, chrysalis said:

there are  cruises to be booked....and it is presently in the water. I saw a short video yesterday of the Commodore giving a tour of his favourite spots on the ship.

Do you have a link to that video?

Thanks!

Tom😀

14 hours ago, chrysalis said:

there are  cruises to be booked....and it is presently in the water. I saw a short video yesterday of the Commodore giving a tour of his favourite spots on the ship.

38 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Do you have a link to that video?

Thanks!

Tom😀

It is located on the Princess Cruises Facebook page :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwihosCPlZ3uAhXKt1kKHSFPB5U4ChC3AjAGegQICBAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPrincessCruises%2Fvideos%2F880515386093638%2F&usg=AOvVaw0FHOuTZ8DtTPIZ05v_dhu9

Heres a longer promo-reel video by a YouTube blogger (similar to several other posted by other bloggers): 

MODS - if posting either of these links violates CruiseCritics posting terms please feel free to delete them and accept my apologies in advance. 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gypsy118 said:

We’re all booked for B2B cruises in November, 2021...now I just need to find info/photos of our suite!

Enchanted is cabins/suites will be identical to those on Sky Princess. There have been quite a few videos and photos from her posted online, especially on cruise deck plans dot com

21 hours ago, RoadTripFanatic said:

I can't wait to hear about it!  We were cancelled for our cruise on the Enchanted Princess this month.  I can't wait to rebook!

reminds me of find the ball under the cup game. We were canceled on a  T A  on Enchanted so we booked the  Sky T A from London, that was canceled. Now back again on the Enchanted .... 😄

• Like 1