did anyone else get their Princess Circle magazine earlier this week

ontheweb

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

I was surprised it was in my mailbox as I had thought it was now only virtual online.

I was not at all surprised that the article about the Medallion made it out to be perfect, no mention of any problems.

No Circle mag ...

But I did get the full 90-page Alaska brochure, unrequested.

I received both brochures/magazines this week.  I do have snail mail checked for myself only.  I seem to recall needing that to be set to receive the Cruise Atlas.  I also have email checked, but not phone.

I had not read either as of now, but the above notes made me check out the Circle for a potential guffaw at the MC App article.

I see now that is was mostly some anecdotes about using it on board.  I think most of us realize the MC App for on board purposes is a totally different, more well proven set of features that existed pre-Covid for the most part versus the mess they made of the pre-cruise features.

Otherwise, the typical promotional sales brochure to sail here and/or there.

5 hours ago, Bridalgownz said:

Mine arrived a couple of days ago.  I didn't think they were sending them out anymore.

Yes, that is why I started the thread; I also did not think they were sent out, or in fact that there was even a print version. It said it was the third one, but I do not remember the first two.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:08 AM, ontheweb said:

I was not at all surprised that the article about the Medallion made it out to be perfect, no mention of any problems.

What a joke. The person that wrote that article probably has never tried to load & complete the information. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Yes, that is why I started the thread; I also did not think they were sent out, or in fact that there was even a print version. It said it was the third one, but I do not remember the first two.

Come to think of it, I don't remember the first two magazines either. 

9 hours ago, deliver42 said:

Princess refuses to acknowledge any problems with the Medallion.

Nothing on my app would load correctly & a rep at Princess entered the info the other day & it seems to be OK now although I don't want to play around with it to much for fear of changing something I wasn't supposed to touch.

I'm in the green lane right now & I prefer to stay there even if there is missing information. 😉

On 11/28/2021 at 1:08 AM, ontheweb said:

I was surprised it was in my mailbox as I had thought it was now only virtual online.

Not for me here in Oz....nothing in my mail box. 

On 11/27/2021 at 6:08 AM, ontheweb said:

Where is the virtual online version?  I can't find it.