Whispering and meandering in the Caribbean Sea - December 2 through December 17

spinnaker2

We’ll see you onboard! We’re in Fort Lauderdale now. There were three large cruise ships in port this morning. Can’t wait to see the Whisper. It’ll be our first time on that ship, fourth on SS (Spirit, before and after lengthening and the Muse). Looking forward to a new experience! 

8 minutes ago, CruiserFromMaine said:

We’ll see you onboard! We’re in Fort Lauderdale now. There were three large cruise ships in port this morning. Can’t wait to see the Whisper. It’ll be our first time on that ship, fourth on SS (Spirit, before and after lengthening and the Muse). Looking forward to a new experience! 

Just  know Whisper is much smaller........at capacity she only holds 388. I doubt we are sailing full.

( She is way smaller than both Spirit and Muse).

16 minutes ago, CruiserFromMaine said:

Oh, yes, we’re well aware! That’s one reason we want to try it. 

Ohhh...ok🙂........I am going to miss the Arts Cafe.  It is one of my favorite places to hang out on the other ships.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CruiserFromMaine said:

No doubt the Arts Café and Silver Note are wonderful locations on the ships that have them. But, a smaller more intimate ship sounds appealing too! 

I agree😀 and I am sure I will get through the 2 weeks without those venues😁

1 hour ago, Daveywavey70 said:

I’m sure you’ll cope just fine Lois. Have a wonderful time xxx

Lois always "copes" more than just fine.  All her cruises and experiences on SS have been  wonderful!

No comments about hard cookies, or poor bread, or long boarding waits, or coffee not warm enough, as we heard about recently from others in more pro/con oriented reports.

Indeed, Lois's and others' recent positive reports have led me to rebook SS, and perhaps one of these days our paths will cross. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Catlover54 said:

Lois always "copes" more than just fine.  All her cruises and experiences on SS have been  wonderful!

No comments about hard cookies, or poor bread, or long boarding waits, or coffee not warm enough, as we heard about recently from others in more pro/con oriented reports.

Indeed, Lois's and others' recent positive reports have led me to rebook SS, and perhaps one of these days our paths will cross. 

Hi,🙂 I read your review on the Celebrity board.  I sailed with them for many years before I was able to make the jump to SS.  I had never booked a suite with them though. Your thoughts were really good, detailed everything.

• Like 1

We'll see you on Thursday!

We've never sailed on Whisper, but we sailed on Shadow (sister ship) some years ago.  The only other Silversea ships we've ever sailed on are Wind and Cloud (back before the conversion to expedition), so Shadow and Whisper are relatively enormous! 😂