New Tier between Platinum Plus and Ambassador starting Jan 2022

fstuff1

45 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

No such links exist.  Cant you simply post the URL please...

There isn't a way to post a URL.  Information is on NCL website, just not as easy to find as it used to be.

Previously you would sign in to NCL, click on My Account on right side of page and Latitudes Rewards was a choice in drop down menu.  That option (Latitudes Rewards part) is gone on my NCL page.   I have a cruise booked so clicked on the suitcase and a Banner appears with options My Vacation, Explore and Plan, Summary, Help, Check in  (help bolded for emphasis)

Click on Help in the Banner

One of the help topics is My Account ...... Latitudes Rewards is the fourth option in My Account

I clicked on it and all of my Latitudes Information is there.  I did a screen print of my cruise history 🙂

Edited by kjquilts

1 hour ago, MoCruiseFan said:

Links are within the NCL website

Login to NCL.com

sign in for seeing your own personal information - - -

Then on the Banner Bar Click on HELP

Next page locate My Account

Click on Latitude Rewards

Next page - Sapphire*** or other page

You are at Overview on the banner bar - next to it History - and Benefits click on each for details

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 6:35 PM, Cruisercl said:

IMHO, NCL has always delivered what each current loyalty level has promised.

I am Plat+ and have enjoyed what they offered without issue.

No scam here.

Making things like no concierge benefit if not in suite as widely reported?  Making BTS must be booked by going to desk first night and wait in line?

20 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Making things like no concierge benefit if not in suite as widely reported?  Making BTS must be booked by going to desk first night and wait in line?

it is also a big inconvenience that the shore excursion latitude discount it also done at the desk and you have to remind the staff to add the discount. Somehow that is not in the system automatically compare to the other latitude discounts like the gift shop and photo that come off right away.

It is annoying i can not book excursions using the app or touch screen displays around the ship because the latitude discount is not applied. The last time i used that, i still had to go to the desk to get the order adjusted for the discount

32 minutes ago, cheersforbeers said:

Just checked my account and all I can tell is a name change and not a new level. Sapphire replaced Plat+ level 

175-699 Points

Yeah, they are clearly getting rid of platinum plus as a level, which makes sense if they are adding diamond above it.

My guess is that the structure will be Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, Ambassador. They have done the renaming of P+ to Sapphire first and then will probably add the other level later.

It does seem a bit odd that they have just changed the name with the existing tier points which will need changing if my guess is correct, but that will be easy to do.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

DMy guess is that the structure will be Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, Ambassador. They have done therenaming of P+ to Sapphire first and then will probably add theother level later.

Maybe new level Tabzanite.  LOL

Thanks Keith

Edited by cheersforbeers
Addition

46 minutes ago, cheersforbeers said:

DMy guess is that the structure will be Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, Ambassador. They have done therenaming of P+ to Sapphire first and then will probably add theother level later.

Maybe new level Tabzanite.  LOL

Thanks Keith

Is "TABZANITE" a joke, or did you typo? Perhaps Both?😁

14 hours ago, Crown Vic said:

Spot on, disneykins.

p.s. Stop sending snow our way...

That's why we need to cruise so badly, damn snow is coming. Stuck here since 2020.

Is your CC name to do with the car? Built them for 30 years before retiring.

31 minutes ago, disneykins said:

That's why we need to cruise so badly, damn snow is coming. Stuck here since 2020.

Is your CC name to do with the car? Built them for 30 years before retiring.

Spot on again!

Thanks for all your good work at St Thomas. Our 1985 v8 wagon was terrific but thirsty. Rustchecked every year. Was still in great shape when sold in 2010.

Great car! 

p.s. BTW, NCL just advised us that PCR testing for departing Canadians will no longer be done on board but handled, privately, shoreside with user pay. A showstopper for us!

11 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Links are within the NCL website

Login to NCL.com

sign in for seeing your own personal information - - -

Then on the Banner Bar Click on HELP

Next page locate My Account

Click on Latitude Rewards

Next page - Sapphire*** or other page

You are at Overview on the banner bar - next to it History - and Benefits click on each for details

Again all of that rather than simply providing the requested URL.  As I mentioned earlier the process you describe is not available to me and several others.  A VERY easy cut and paste of the sapphire URL would have been soooooo much easier.  FYI to cut and paste, highlight the data in question and press CTRL-C then go to where you want to paste it and press Ctrl-V.  Sorry I ass-u-med we all knew hwo to do that.

12 hours ago, MoCruiseFan said:

We are not on the same page traveling in the same direction - - -

No links or URL about it

Screen shots may reveal my personal account information

Login to NCL.com

Enter your user name and password to seek your own unique personal account information

relative to your own Latitudes Rewards status.

From reading this thread further the Sapphire is a level status for the former Platinum + guests. 

The levels:

BRONZE

SILVER

GOLD

PLATINUM

SAPPHIRE {former Platinum Plus (+)}

( NEW TITLE COMING - DIAMOND ?)

AMBASSADOR

6 hours ago, cheersforbeers said:

Just checked my account and all I can tell is a name change and not a new level. Sapphire replaced Plat+ level 

175-699 Points

Ours changed since last night too.  This morning it has Sapphire and our 380 points.   

It still says we are 320 points from Ambassador which I doubt we will ever make. 

• Like 1

On NCL's Facebook page they are advertising a big announcement coming up on 1/12. I'm guessing that the Latitudes update will be part of that, however the post would suggest there is more to it than that.

1 minute ago, drb247 said:

On NCL's Facebook page they are advertising a big announcement coming up on 1/12. I'm guessing that the Latitudes update will be part of that, however the post would suggest there is more to it than that.

The announcement is almost certainly the Viva. I doubt that they will want to include anything else at the same time.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Travelicious said:

Weird, but when I log on I can't even see a way to check my Latitudes status.

Same here.  I just checked and there no longer is a link on my account to Latitudes rewards or status.  Also, I don't see a mention anywhere of my Platinum Plus status.  The account summary does still correctly show my 427 points, but no interpretation of what status level that now represents.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

Same here.  I just checked and there no longer is a link on my account to Latitudes rewards or status.  Also, I don't see a mention anywhere of my Platinum Plus status.  The account summary does still correctly show my 427 points, but no interpretation of what status level that now represents.

Same here.

2 hours ago, MoCruiseFan said:

Again all of that rather than simply providing the requested URL.  As I mentioned earlier the process you describe is not available to me and several others.  A VERY easy cut and paste of the sapphire URL would have been soooooo much easier.  FYI to cut and paste, highlight the data in question and press CTRL-C then go to where you want to paste it and press Ctrl-V.  Sorry I ass-u-med we all knew hwo to do that.

The info at present is in your ncl account, not on a public page.

20 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

Same here; I just checked about half and hour ago in my account on line.  They are probably working on the conversation on the web site.   The app shows my points and still says I'm Plat+

22 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

No it isn't.  You have been given that information at least four times now.

Huh????  What are you talking about. You asked for a link. Its in my personal account, not gonna post a link to that.