Blogging from the Ruby Princess

PescadoAmarillo

On 3/27/2022 at 1:01 PM, Level six said:

She has her own web page and it is like a journal and her permanent memories.   Not up for debate or questions like on CC. It is very well written and has a lot of information. But, sometimes if someone has a live feed, she will comment on that. 

And, she has found, easier to post to on the ship than Cruise Critic.

18 hours ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

We just ordered some too.  Not so much that I might lose my mask,

but to relieve my ears! 

I find the behind the ears masks to get painful..... behind the ears, after a long day.

Especially when you have them on tight enough to actually work. 😷

I like the one noted above & ordered some, however the reason I use neck thingys with my mask is because I wear hearing aids...when I remove the mask my hearing aids go with it.

Thx for taking us along on the Ruby...  we'll be on the April 11 sailing.  I just got caught up on your blog, and am praying that our embarkation goes much better...  what an ordeal!  I chuckled at the "breakfast wine" and was so glad to read about your impending five year reveal.  What a tremendous relief!

• Like 1

Heads up. I am shutting down my blog for several days. You might be able to guess why. While what we are going through would make for interesting reading, I’m not yet ready to share. In fact, I’m feeling slightly ambushed and highly irritated. If things change, I’ll be back. Thanks for all the support. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Heads up. I am shutting down my blog for several days. You might be able to guess why. While what we are going through would make for interesting reading, I’m not yet ready to share. In fact, I’m feeling slightly ambushed and highly irritated. If things change, I’ll be back. Thanks for all the support. 

Oh NO!!!!!!! I’m so sorry! 😢

• Like 1

I hope this is temporary and that everything is okay. My fiancé and I are only in our early 30s but we’ve read every trip blog you’ve written and 100% want to travel the world as you have when we get older.

In fact; some of your blogs for Hawaii led us to book a cruise on the Crown next year to Hawaii.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

I look forward to your return to your daily blogging. Always enjoy and live vicariously through you until I’m on a cruise of my own. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Oh no, I hope you and your husband are ok.  Love your blogs. I wish you good luck with whatever is going on. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Sending positive vibes. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

I’m sorry to read this. I have always enjoyed reading your blog and sometimes even coming across a comment or two you have made on CC. I’m not a very good guesser, but I do hope it’s not Covid related, Feeling ambushed and irritated is no way to spend your days. I hope you can shake it off and get back to enjoying your life, even if you don’t blog or post anything. All the best to you and G. 

• Like 3