Luminae menus?

39august

Is it possible for the butler to get Luminae daily dinner menus in sequence to bring to the suite, please? I would like to see in advance which night we would prefer to eat in Tuscan. Love the Luminae food so don't want to miss on a night when one of my favorites is on the menu. 

36 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Aren’t they on the app?

They are on the app, but both Luminae and Blu in the past have often had one or two added "specials".  We would find these only when we ordered.   The OP wants to be very organized.  Sometimes being flexible provides some wonderful opportunities and surprises. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Is it possible for the butler to get Luminae daily dinner menus in sequence to bring to the suite, please? I would like to see in advance which night we would prefer to eat in Tuscan. Love the Luminae food so don't want to miss on a night when one of my favorites is on the menu. 

I used to request a copy of all the menus for Luminae and the MDR for the whole cruise.  With the AP this is not longer necessary. 

I'd be a bit cautious about planning too far ahead for menus.  I expect that the menu on board could change based on the chef's decisions according to what is available.  If they get something fresh at a port of call they might include it as an option.  That's not something that can really be predicted.

2 hours ago, 39august said:

Thanks, Zigster.  I will check it out there.  I have read on several different posts in the past that the Luminae menus on  the app are not necessarily accurate. 

The app Luminae menus were totally accurate last year on the Equinox. Once we boarded they changed and updated for our cruise. There were a couple of subtle changes like the type of fish served from Halibut to Branzino.

4 hours ago, jalves said:

I'd be a bit cautious about planning too far ahead for menus.  I expect that the menu on board could change based on the chef's decisions according to what is available.  If they get something fresh at a port of call they might include it as an option.  That's not something that can really be predicted.

Have you sailed on Celebrity and seen an offer of something brought on fresh at a port of call?