Post Cruise Survey never came

FlaMariner

So we got off the Sky on 3/28.  First time (and last time) on Princess. 

Our daily program said we would receive an email survey post cruise via email.  

Her Majesty or I have yet to receive.  We've checked spam.  We've both gotten other Princess emails.  No survey to either of us. 

We'd like to pass along the great service we received from our MDR and room stewards while we still have their names.  We'd also like to pass along to Princess other issues and why we are "one and done" with Princess.  The survey seems to be the place to do that. 

I sent a request via the "contact us" portal two weeks ago requesting a survey and no response. 

At this point, I'd like to pass along the names of the great crew members and just forget about the concerns we had.  Seems as though Princess does not care about my other feedback and I'm not cruising them again....so whatever.  Receiving no survey only helps with our conclusion.  And cannot blame management for not wanting to hear anymore about the Sky 3/12 TA!  I would not either if in their shoes!

From the Princess experts, what's the best way to pass along our compliments to the specific crew members? I know at least on our preferred cruise line, this is a big deal and very helpful to the crew singled out.  

It's too late for the survey. These typically close out around two weeks after disembarkation. You could write to Princess, but doubtful the Hotel Manager will ever see the comments. Chalk it up to the poor customer service since the re-start. 

I sent an email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com

I got a nice phone call in response and a promise to forward my comments to the appropriate supervisors onboard.

Edit: I sent the note as an attached Word document.

Edited by Thrak

I would do my own survey and email it to Customer Relations.  I do not know a way to email the ship (unless a guest knows an officer's email).  I am not sure what the ship mgmt gets from the surveys as HQ receives them.  Perhaps someone knows, but I would guess at most a summary of the results with some selected comments and "AttaBoy's/Girl's" for specific praise sent to a crew member.

We hadn't gotten our surveys a few days after returning from our February cruise on the Regal.  I used the Contact Us option on the website and from the dropdowns I selected Post Cruise Questions / Comments.  Within a couple more days I got a link to the survey from customer service - no other commentary, just the link but it was the usual long survey and had all of my information.  After chatting with others on the cruise no one else had received it and folks from other cruises have reported the same thing.  Yet another glitch with a process that used to be reliable.

Last 3 cruises, no survey here either. I did do a contact us  on last cruise with  comments on some very good employees. Did they get it.....who knows. Nothing from Princess. We are not new, 15 Princess cruises so we knew to check spam. From now on I will write cards and leave them at the desk or with the staff. Not sure if that will work but we want to acknowledge those that go above and beyond to make our vacation great. They work hard for us. 

• 1 month later...

We just got off the Grand 6/22.  Five family bookings ($40,000 with air!!).  No surveys to anyone.  I have been annoyed with all things Medallion app, pre-cruise and during the cruise, now no surveys.

We booked this AK cruise on Princess because of a good experience in Jan, 2020.  This whole experience has been a nightmare start to finish.

46 minutes ago, martinprof said:

We just got off the Grand 6/22.  Five family bookings ($40,000 with air!!).  No surveys to anyone.  I have been annoyed with all things Medallion app, pre-cruise and during the cruise, now no surveys.

We booked this AK cruise on Princess because of a good experience in Jan, 2020.  This whole experience has been a nightmare start to finish.

Another nightmare is filling out that survey. It takes forever.

On 4/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, azbirdmom said:

We hadn't gotten our surveys a few days after returning from our February cruise on the Regal.  I used the Contact Us option on the website and from the dropdowns I selected Post Cruise Questions / Comments.  Within a couple more days I got a link to the survey from customer service - no other commentary, just the link but it was the usual long survey and had all of my information.  After chatting with others on the cruise no one else had received it and folks from other cruises have reported the same thing.  Yet another glitch with a process that used to be reliable.

I had the same experience with my November Carnival sailing.  I think they're having some serious  website problems and fixing the customer service forms is probably secondary to fixing the bookings parts of their websites.

We have not received a survey in 3 years. Most my comments are regarding very good service. While on the  Emerald in Feb., asked 3 officers regarding the surveys. Assured by each we would receive one. Instead we wrote supervisors and gave to each our views of the servi e perso by name.  That was Feb it is now near July no survey any form has arrived.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:33 AM, billco said:

Another nightmare is filling out that survey. It takes forever.

You can say that again. There  are just too many questions to be answered.

Unless they shorten the survey after the first 2 dozen questions it becomes repetitive & useless.

No more surveys for me. No one reads them anyway. 

The only thing I feel sorry for is some of the crew that asked me specifically to mention them for a good rating.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:44 PM, azbirdmom said:

We hadn't gotten our surveys a few days after returning from our February cruise on the Regal.  I used the Contact Us option on the website and from the dropdowns I selected Post Cruise Questions / Comments.  Within a couple more days I got a link to the survey from customer service - no other commentary, just the link but it was the usual long survey and had all of my information. 

If you do not receive the survey within 24 hours after leaving the ship, do what azbirdmom did and contact Princess.

In pre-pandemic times, Princess did read the comments according to feedback from some crew that had been praised and from some passengers who received a phone call about problems they reported.