Princess Medallion

21 minutes ago, windsor26 said:

Where on

the medallion app can you see what status we have been given??

At the top of most pages there will be two circles with your photos. Each photo will have a tiny circle of the appropriate colour - blue with 'B', or black with 'E'. I hope you and Colin both have the E.

Edited by Aus Traveller

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

I might work out a battle plan ....😁 Maybe those of us who have the wrong status on our medallion can storm the barricades together.😉

Get your braveheart speeches ready 

• Haha 1

You can swap the mini bar for coffee cards. I think you have to contact room service to do this.

I heard that. But guess I’ll work out value? Will they give me a soda package you reckon lol. Actually officially we only get one mini bar set up as it says only for cruises 6 days or longer!

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

I heard that. But guess I’ll work out value? Will they give me a soda package you reckon lol. Actually officially we only get one mini bar set up as it says only for cruises 6 days or longer!

I don't think you can get a soda package. The only other swapping I have heard they will do is 'like for like' - one type of soft drink for another, or a similar swap on the alcohol.

Maybe another idea would be to swap the alcohol you don't want for someone else's cans of softdrink. On the 26th June cruise I will put my hand up to swap with you if you would like. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CDaze71 said:

Mine look like this (Black Elite Symbol). But on those "circles" as mentioned above I have blue circles. 

Weird. 

Screenshot_20220521-132848~2.png

For the first time my green lane has changed to blue. When i checked entries it is now asking me to upload our vax certs. It has never been an option before so wonder if it’s getting closer to 16 June. I will do asap and see what it says next. Still can’t finalise medallion 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

For the first time my green lane has changed to blue. When i checked entries it is now asking me to upload our vax certs. It has never been an option before so wonder if it’s getting closer to 16 June. I will do asap and see what it says next. Still can’t finalise medallion 

I think it might be an update to the medallion app. I haven't downloaded the update but people on FB have mentioned things changing after the update.

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I think it might be an update to the medallion app. I haven't downloaded the update but people on FB have mentioned things changing after the update.

I'm just updating mine in my phone now. Then I will go into it again and see what's different.

3 hours ago, windsor26 said:

Where on

the medallion app can you see what status we have been given??

Once you open the app it is shown there. Green is good to go, blue needs something adding. I suspect mine was changed from green to blue because we hadn't uploaded out vax certs (cos we hadn't been asked too yet). Have now done this, and it says within 48 hours of sailing we have to upload proof of our negative RAT or PCR tests. I am thinking everyone will get this request so no one will have full green status until that has been complied with,, even if they had green before like lots of us.

I hopefully uploaded the medallion app again to see if anything had changed. It hadn't. However when I went into the 'Choose Your Medallion' page, it shows our order for black medallions and the lanyards. I really think it will all work out OK on the day.

• Like 1

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

I hopefully uploaded the medallion app again to see if anything had changed. It hadn't. However when I went into the 'Choose Your Medallion' page, it shows our order for black medallions and the lanyards. I really think it will all work out OK on the day.

was this on the app or web page? I have finally been able to get into the web page version (which was just loading forever before). I entered my email again (not choosing the auto load one) and entered my password again and it all loaded. I will try my medallion order again.

I haven't been able to open the 'Health Status' page of the Medallion app using the web version on my PC. I have now opened the app on my mobile. As CDaze said, the app has changed. Instead of a row of green ticks, I now have an enormous green square with 'Arrival Group A, a QR code, and 'Proceed to Green lane'. Of interest it then says 'Have your Medallion and passport visible upon arrival. That isn't possible because in Australia they don't send the medallions to our home. We have to pick it up at the port.

Now I have to see if I can open the page on Health Status.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stki said:

We have uploaded our proof of vax status on the health section, and it says Document Pending Approval

That is what some of the others have also. Wow! The page finally opens. That is step 1.

P.S. I have answered the questions about vaccination, but I think I had done this weeks ago. The next step will be to upload the vax certificate. I would find this easier to do on my PC but I can't get the page to co-operate at the moment. Will keep trying.

Edited by Aus Traveller
  • Like 1

I've just installed the update. I'm still green for arrival.

It no longer shows Captains Circle status dots on the profile pics - too many people complaining they've turned blue? 

I can't actually see what colour medallions we have on order. It just says "Completed Medallion Orders" with both our names under that. If I click on "Shop" it just shows all the accessories.

3 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Yes after the update I am still green but can’t upload any document,not even going to try,just happy to be in the green lane

Cheers Carole 

2 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Yes after the update I am still green but can’t upload any document,not even going to try,just happy to be in the green lane

Cheers Carole 

What date are you cruising? Maybe it’s just offering to upload when you closer to cruise (16 for us)

50 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I've just installed the update. I'm still green for arrival.

It no longer shows Captains Circle status dots on the profile pics - too many people complaining they've turned blue? 

I can't actually see what colour medallions we have on order. It just says "Completed Medallion Orders" with both our names under that. If I click on "Shop" it just shows all the accessories.

On the 'order Medallions' page, I clicked on the little rectangle that had our order number. Then I could see an image of what we ordered. It shows black medallions and lanyards.