Princess Medallion

43 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

On the 'order Medallions' page, I clicked on the little rectangle that had our order number. Then I could see an image of what we ordered. It shows black medallions and lanyards.

I'm not seeing a rectangle with an order number.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I think I've found it - it shows the voyage with the order number at the top but clicking on it does nothing.

The steps were - click on 'Order history' then double click on the rectangle that had the following

Booking #XXXXXXXX
Order #OCEAN-871165
Placed on April 30, 2022

I hope it works for you.
Edited by Aus Traveller

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

The steps were - click on 'Order history' then double click on the rectangle that had the following

Booking #XXXXXXXX
Order #OCEAN-871165
Placed on April 30, 2022

I hope it works for you.

No, I see the Booking # and the Order # and the Sailing Date but that's all. Clicking on it spins the wheel but does nothing. Very strange. 

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

No, I see the Booking # and the Order # and the Sailing Date but that's all. Clicking on it spins the wheel but does nothing. Very strange. 

When I click on the box with the order number I get a visual representation of the medallions I have ordered. Maybe it will work for you tomorrow ...... or the next day ...... or ...... 😁

On uploading proof of vaccination certificate, there is now another box below:

Upload proof of your negative PCR/Antigen test taken within 48hrs of your journey.

Proof isn't a word they previously used. Is this is just where you will declare it, or have they added a supervised test? Just want to check I haven't missed something, as this box will only become active at 48hrs from boarding.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

When I click on the box with the order number I get a visual representation of the medallions I have ordered. Maybe it will work for you tomorrow ...... or the next day ...... or ...... 😁

That's what I expected to see too. Ah well, it will sort itself out in the end I expect.

8 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

I don't think you can get a soda package. The only other swapping I have heard they will do is 'like for like' - one type of soft drink for another, or a similar swap on the alcohol.

Maybe another idea would be to swap the alcohol you don't want for someone else's cans of softdrink. On the 26th June cruise I will put my hand up to swap with you if you would like. 🙂

They will also swap alcohol for cans of soft drink, but definitely not for the soft drink package. They will also swap the mini-spirit bottles for a bottle of wine.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, arxcards said:

They will also swap alcohol for cans of soft drink, but definitely not for the soft drink package. They will also swap the mini-spirit bottles for a bottle of wine.

I’ll try for the coffee and see how we go🥰

mid they won’t swap to anything then I’m sure any CC ers on board will be happy lol

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Upload proof of your negative PCR/Antigen test taken within 48hrs of your journey.

Proof isn't a word they previously used. Is this is just where you will declare it, or have they added a supervised test? Just want to check I haven't missed something, as this box will only become active at 48hrs from boarding.

That’s very true. I’ve been scouring the princess website and only says original wording. However I’m sure if there’s a change (as in changing back to supervised rat) it will come through fairly soon on the protocols. It took a couple of days to change online when they changed it to attesting.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

That’s very true. I’ve been scouring the princess website and only says original wording. However I’m sure if there’s a change (as in changing back to supervised rat) it will come through fairly soon on the protocols. It took a couple of days to change online when they changed it to attesting.

It is looking like it is a generic term world wide, so just not tailored. As the content only becomes visible at 48hrs, it would be a huge shock to find it changed.

• Like 1

I hope that if Princess have changed the requirement from attest to a self test, to a supervised RAT, that we know sooner rather than later. We will need to secure bookings. Or maybe the "upload proof" might just be a photo of our negative self test. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

I hope that if Princess have changed the requirement from attest to a self test, to a supervised RAT, that we know sooner rather than later. We will need to secure bookings. Or maybe the "upload proof" might just be a photo of our negative self test. 

I’m watching the princess site protocols like a Hawk!!! We can’t contact anyone til business hours but I’m going to try tomorrow for sure!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, arxcards said:

Looking at princess on PC now

On the main page FAQ (international) it says re RAT results 

• Testing
    • At terminal check-in guests must provide proof of a negative viral COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken before or at embarkation.

On the Australia site FAQ

• Testing
    • At terminal check-in guests must attest to a negative viral COVID-19 test (PCR or rapid antigen) taken before embarkation.

So hopefully its still showing generic on the app where its saying about "proof within 48 hrs". I guess we'll all be chasing it up asap. Otherwise 48 hours before June 16th cruise we can let everyone cruising later know!

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Looking at princess on PC now

On the main page FAQ (international) it says re RAT results 

• Testing
    • At terminal check-in guests must provide proof of a negative viral COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken before or at embarkation.

On the Australia site FAQ

• Testing
    • At terminal check-in guests must attest to a negative viral COVID-19 test (PCR or rapid antigen) taken before embarkation.

So hopefully its still showing generic on the app where its saying about "proof within 48 hrs". I guess we'll all be chasing it up asap. Otherwise 48 hours before June 16th cruise we can let everyone cruising later know!

My UK cruise paperwork (on the app) days I need to upload the proof of a negative covid test  which I hope to get from  Lloyds Chemists of Boots if they are doing them again 

I hope that the wording about 'proof of a negative test' has simply been the importation of wording from the overseas site. Similarly, on our Medallion app is tells us to 'have your Medallion and passport visible when you get to the terminal'. This is clearly an erroneous import from Princess' USA site where Medallions are posted to passengers' homes.

We will have to monitor the position re proof of a test and Irene is the best one to do this. 🙂 If Princess is changing their rules from what they stated in their webinar, they should advise all their clients.

• Like 2

ATT Julie, aka AUSKIWIJJ. Are you people using Apple or android, I downloaded the app last Wed and would like to know if it is the latest Android version. If there has been a very recent change in android them would someone advise how to update the already mostly filled in app.

1 minute ago, Russell21 said:

ATT Julie, aka AUSKIWIJJ. Are you people using Apple or android, I downloaded the app last Wed and would like to know if it is the latest Android version. If there has been a very recent change in android them would someone advise how to update the already mostly filled in app.

I am using an android phone and had filled in the required  info a couple of weeks ago. On the opening page I had a column of green ticks and the advice that we are in the green lane. I had selected the boarding time of 11am-11.30am (group A).

When I opened the Medallion app yesterday, instead of the green ticks, there was a large green square with a QR code in it. In the top of the square it has 'Arrival Status - Your Arrival Group A' and below the QR code it says 'Proceed to Green Lane. Have your Medallion and passport visible upon arrival'.

I didn't have to do anything to access this new version of the Medallion app. I still can't get it on the web version. I hope this helps.

I am android, and my app appeared to have updated automatically yesterday. But I decided to update the app anyway. Mine all says the same as above for Aus Traveller. The only thing I did to mine yesterday was took photos of my Vax Certificates and uploaded them. 

20 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I'm not seeing a rectangle with an order number.

me neither. When I click on order review it doesnt go anywhere, just eventually loads the select pick up at port which gos no where once again. Endless flashes loading.

53 minutes ago, Russell21 said:

I'm using Android - A Samsung Galaxy Note 9. I'm not sure if it's the latest Android version, the phone is a few years old and I can't remember when it updated last.

37 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

I am android, and my app appeared to have updated automatically yesterday. But I decided to update the app anyway. Mine all says the same as above for Aus Traveller. The only thing I did to mine yesterday was took photos of my Vax Certificates and uploaded them. 

I haven’t been asked to upload vax certificate ?

Im showing all the green ticks and assumed I was good to go 

Cheers Carole