Princess Medallion

4 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Well it WAS when I opened app. I just reopened to check and its back to BLUE!!!! So false alarm I'm pleased to say! Im getting scared to open it lol

Stop looking you’ll drive yourself batty

Cheers Carole

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the medallion info for multiple B2B’s. 👍 Only our first ordered medallion is being shipped to our home and the other 3 will be shipped to the Southampton terminal. Did see that the CSR ordered the deluxe lanyard for $7 for the final 3. 😵💫 Figured we will just tell them onboard that we have plenty of medallion extras already and they can get the charge removed. 🤔

Still can not select a boarding time even though we are green lanes for both of us. Thinking that it is probably because we are still over 50 days out. 🤔

• Like 1

I opened the Medallion app to see if I could select our disembarkation timeslot - the answer is "No". But, although we are both shown as being in the green lane, our arrival status is shown as Yellow. Does this mean it is waiting for the completion of the health status section? I think someone else posted a while ago that their status had changed to yellow.

18 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I opened the Medallion app to see if I could select our disembarkation timeslot - the answer is "No". But, although we are both shown as being in the green lane, our arrival status is shown as Yellow. Does this mean it is waiting for the completion of the health status section? I think someone else posted a while ago that their status had changed to yellow.

BUMMER - I just went to YELLOW too, for the 26th cruise.

Just now, CDaze71 said:

BUMMER - I just went to YELLOW too, for the 26th cruise.

My cruise is also the 26th June - exactly four weeks away. Maybe when we complete the Health Status section closer to the cruise, it will change colour again. Princess doesn't give any explanation on all of this. We have to work it out by trial and error - some trial and plenty of error!

• Like 1

Mine's just gone to yellow as well. I suspect it won't go back to green until I update the Health stuff within 24 hours of embarkation. I was expecting something like this to happen so I'm not concerned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Mine's just gone to yellow as well. I suspect it won't go back to green until I update the Health stuff within 24 hours of embarkation. I was expecting something like this to happen so I'm not concerned.

Me too, 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

No, I'm not concerned also, but it was still a relief to see that everyone else has yellow status.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Yellow might be the new green 😁 with the Medallion app, who would know 🤷‍♀️

Yellow flag - potential health issues until proven (attested) otherwise. My guess is it won't go back to green until we complete our health declarations within 24 hoursvof embarkation.

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yellow flag - potential health issues until proven (attested) otherwise. My guess is it won't go back to green until we complete our health declarations within 24 hoursvof embarkation.

You are probably correct about this, 24hrs before the cruise will we find out.  👍

The app was (like everything) simpler before Covid - we didn’t even HAVE colours back in ‘20.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

My travel partner can’t get in to upload her vaccination now, gets a message to tell her something went wrong as soon as she clicks on it.

Its her first cruise and the medallion is doing her head in.

Cheers Carole

45 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

My travel partner can’t get in to upload her vaccination now, gets a message to tell her something went wrong as soon as she clicks on it.

Its her first cruise and the medallion is doing her head in.

Cheers Carole

The medallion info actually says if you haven’t completed everything it will just take longer to check in. Doesn’t say you can’t check in. So just reassure your travel partner not to stress about it now. As long as they have hard copies of everything I’m sure it will be fine on the day. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bizziecruzer said:

I've gone green to gold and now back to green again! Scan code is now visible again. 3 July cruise.

Mine is back to green also 😁 - 26th June cruise. Maybe a techo at Princess was fiddling with the system yesterday.

Edited by Aus Traveller
  • Like 1