Follow up “live” for June 19 coral princess

17 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

That's strange as we swapped the entire mini-bottles with Coke cans since we don't drink vodkas and such - no issue from Room Service (we rang to get this swapped)

We did not bother coffee cards or other beverage package since we have the plus package already

Michael

We've just boarded. When our cabin stewards introduced themselves we asked them to swap out the minibar items we don't drink for items we would use. It was done in minutes.

• Like 5

YES Evon cats know.... when we brought out the suitcases in England our cat would walk out the door and sit in our neighbours portch as she knew that they were in charge of feeding her while we were away and the cat would not speak to us or a couple of days when we returned home  

• Like 1

Windsor 26…Your favourite, matt monro, ill never sing another song, my fav karaoke number. Matt is a legend, all his songs are superb.

Edited by NSWP

14 hours ago, Jean C said:

Hehehe, this really made me laugh, sadly I fully understand, I have a kitty who I haven't yet broken the news to that he's being left behind for a week 🥴. I joke about smuggling him on board and how we'll manage the cabin steward, hehehe, judging from the photos posted, kitty will love the food 😄 

We thought exactly the same!!! I even googled if any cruise lines allow us to take cat onboard, sadly only on QM2 but even that pets are kept separately!!

Leaving our cat for a few days made him evidently wanted to stay close to us.... well until today when he smashed my cup onto the floor!! 😡

A good idea to keep a few Wi-Fi cameras around the house... so you know he'll be alright 

Michael

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, windsor26 said:

YES Evon cats know.... when we brought out the suitcases in England our cat would walk out the door and sit in our neighbours portch as she knew that they were in charge of feeding her while we were away and the cat would not speak to us or a couple of days when we returned home  

Both sides of the trip for us. As soon as the cases come down, the cat starts to play-up or hide. Another reason why I only pack the day before. When we come home, he just totally ignores us for a couple of days, even though he is really our daughters cat, and she comes home to housesit for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Is the future cruise booking office operating as per normal onboard ?

Do you know if that still includes the ability to make a final payment on an already booked cruise ?

Thanks.

Yes it is open as per normal. I haven’t been to it as I made our FCD via the app to save waiting in line. However I will try and find out today 🥰

8 hours ago, arxcards said:

Both sides of the trip for us. As soon as the cases come down, the cat starts to play-up or hide. Another reason why I only pack the day before. When we come home, he just totally ignores us for a couple of days, even though he is really our daughters cat, and she comes home to housesit for him.

Dogs need Masters and Cats need Servants, lol.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Is the future cruise booking office operating as per normal onboard ?

Do you know if that still includes the ability to make a final payment on an already booked cruise ?

Thanks.

Hi there, yes you can definitely make a final payment on a cruise.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Hi there, yes you can definitely make a final payment on a cruise.

Is Princess still doing the Future Cruise Deposit letters, for $100 each? Sorry if you have answered this previously! 🙄

Hope you are all enjoying your cruise which left yesterday & thanks for taking us along & answering all our questions. Vicki. 😀

14 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

We thought exactly the same!!! I even googled if any cruise lines allow us to take cat onboard, sadly only on QM2 but even that pets are kept separately!!

Leaving our cat for a few days made him evidently wanted to stay close to us.... well until today when he smashed my cup onto the floor!! 😡

A good idea to keep a few Wi-Fi cameras around the house... so you know he'll be alright 

Michael

So bag scanning is both for alcohol as well as four legged friends, hehehe 😺

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Is Princess still doing the Future Cruise Deposit letters, for $100 each? Sorry if you have answered this previously! 🙄

Hope you are all enjoying your cruise which left yesterday & thanks for taking us along & answering all our questions. Vicki. 😀

You can do it through the Medallion app. Easy-peasy! They get charged to your credit card on file for your cruise.

Screenshot_20220627-112005_MedallionClass.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

You can do it through the Medallion app. Easy-peasy! They get charged to your credit card on file for your cruise.

Bad news, I havent got my FCD charged to my cc even though it's half a week since I debarked 

I'm sure I have done everything correct via the app... Damn!

Michael

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

Bad news, I havent got my FCD charged to my cc even though it's half a week since I debarked 

Michael

Can you query it with anyone, ours went through instantly yesterday. And it said it was charging the credit card on file, so didn’t need to give any details.

wonder if we can ask for you? While we are still on board?

10 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

Michael

Did you get an email confirming your FCD purchase? Ours came through very quickly.

16 hours ago, eamondzhang said:

Michael

I had mine credited and confirmation email ok but following day enquired about buying one for my husband (who wasn’t onboard) James was kind enough to let me do this and our account has been credited but no confirmation,

looks like I might have to do the long phone call

Cheers Carole 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Did you get an email confirming your FCD purchase? Ours came through very quickly.

Unfortunately no, and I knew previously they came relatively quick (but my last one came a day after my debark as well)

Michael

15 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Can you query it with anyone, ours went through instantly yesterday. And it said it was charging the credit card on file, so didn’t need to give any details.

wonder if we can ask for you? While we are still on board?

If you don't mind that'd be fantastic 🙂

Maybe even as a general enquiry asking if they have processed all FCDs for the 19 Jun cruises first I guess? When are you debarking?

I'm sure when I clicked through the app it says my FCD request was successful but silly me I shouldve taken a screenshot (the minute I swipe through that page is when I started to regret!!)

Cheers

Michael

Edited by eamondzhang
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 10:52 PM, eamondzhang said:

Maybe even as a general enquiry asking if they have processed all FCDs for the 19 Jun cruises first I guess? When are you debarking?

I'm sure when I clicked through the app it says my FCD request was successful but silly me I shouldve taken a screenshot (the minute I swipe through that page is when I started to regret!!)

Cheers

Michael

Just letting you know Ive not forgotten you. The fcd office has been closed when I’ve been down there. But I’ll def be following through. I put a deposit through app for both my husband and myself. Both shows payment processed out of our credit card and I received an an email, my husband hadn’t yet but realise I hadn’t updated his email in the princess system. Which I have now done, so I’ll be getting them to resend.

bith of us when logging into princess.com account show our FCD but I prefer it confirmed in writing.

Cheers

Michael

Ok I’m here in FCD der. What is your surname. I’ve got micharl

Cheers

Michael

If you can send me your full name then James will check back and see what he can do