PLATINUM ?

You can get a robe for onboard use and will get invited to the Top Tier event with a drink or two.  Small discount for booking balcony or above.

Slight Celebrity status upgrade if you request it.  Much better at Diamond.

Some discounts on onboard purchases.  See post 9 on this thread:

26 minutes ago, LeeW said:

You can get a robe for onboard use and will get invited to the Top Tier event with a drink or two.  Small discount for booking balcony or above.

Far better than nothing. Great! Thank you!

10 hours ago, LeeW said:

Top tier event isn't for Platinum.

This is the letter you can expect to see when you board.  It will be in your cabin and will detail on board benefits.  If anything has changed it will be reflected on the letter

Enjoy your cruise

CrownAndAnchor-Platinum.thumb.jpg.9e659193f9ef3f7bd0af0b4dc37a848c.jpg

Edited by cruisegirl1

13 minutes ago, Steppy08 said:

Actually it is. I was just on Enchantment and was invited to the Top Tier event. 

Yes, I do remember attending when Platinum. There was also a lounge to wait for disembarking that had continental breakfast items that was open to Platinum. 

Just now, hazeleyes46 said:

What does that actually entail? We skipped it last time.

lol… I skipped it too! My mum was traveling w me and wasn’t platinum (I know she probably could have tagged along) 

if I remember from past cruises it was info about new ships, celebrating Pinnacle or Diamond members reaching milestones, and the count of how many C&A of each tier were on board. And a free drink .

1 minute ago, Steppy08 said:

lol… I skipped it too! My mum was traveling w me and wasn’t platinum (I know she probably could have tagged along) 

if I remember from past cruises it was info about new ships, celebrating Pinnacle or Diamond members reaching milestones, and the count of how many C&A of each tier were on board. And a free drink .

Ahh ok, thanks. The free drink won't be worth it since I have the drink package. Maybe for hubby who only has the refreshment. lol

33 minutes ago, gerif said:

Yes, I do remember attending when Platinum. There was also a lounge to wait for disembarking that had continental breakfast items that was open to Platinum. 

No special lounge for us on the Enchantment though. 
that cruise bumped me up to Emerald now though so I’m really looking forward to the boarding snacks and water! 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Darn

they might have been invited on liberty, seems like everyone got invited. Talked to people of levels. It's in the ice rink and a lot dont go. 

Maybe a glass of cheap champagne I pass up. I go to hear how many pts the top 3 have and how many on the ship they announce at this event. I like to hear the capacity. Couldn't see or hear who won, and they had the pictures down in a far corner i couldnt see. It's not a big deal, just interesting to me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Darn

they might have been invited on liberty, seems like everyone got invited. Talked to people of levels. It's in the ice rink and a lot dont go. 

Maybe a glass of cheap champagne I pass up. I go to hear how many pts the top 3 have and how many on the ship they announce at this event. I like to hear the capacity. Couldn't see or hear who won, and they had the pictures down in a far corner i couldnt see. It's not a big deal, just interesting to me.

4 hours ago, island lady said:

It is now on Harmony.   Totally fills the Aqua theater.   It's free for all craziness...very scaled down "free drinks".  

That’s new to me and interesting. I wonder if it’s because not to many people show up anymore and they are desperate to get repeat cruisers out of the newer members? Most of the ones I have gone to usually don’t have very many people. The one on the Wonder Inaugural had a lot of people. I’ll see what happens on the Allure this week.

• Like 1

They were restricting the Top Tier Event during the masking part of COVID, I think it was literally only D+ and P (as in, the actual top tiers).  But since the masks have come off (social distancing not as much of a thing), they've reopened it to the other levels.

18 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

That’s new to me and interesting. I wonder if it’s because not to many people show up anymore and they are desperate to get repeat cruisers out of the newer members? Most of the ones I have gone to usually don’t have very many people. The one on the Wonder Inaugural had a lot of people. I’ll see what happens on the Allure this week.

I thought it was well attended in Nov. and Dec....even though was restricted to top tier with Pinnies and D+.   Even assigned seating for Pinnacles.  

Now...it's pretty much open to everyone.  No one was checking invitations, or sea pass cards.  No assigned seating, watered down and limited free drinks.  (Miss those Bloody Marys). 

I do feel sorry for the Gold members...seems strange to have the event open to all C&A members except Gold members.   Really just a massive PR event now with the same lame canned speeches.  May as well just call it "C&A" event.