Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

9 hours ago, rae8836 said:

I too was waiting for Jewel.  When that fell through I turned to Celebrity out of Boston.  Three 11 day 'Boston, Maine, and Canada' trips through Sep 2024 on Eclipse - overnight in Quebec.  Good ship, good itin.  Still some space but filling fast.  If you have Crown & Anchor, Celebrity provides reciprocity in their Captains Club.

Indeed a nice perk...though do keep in mind it only matches to their Elite level (RCI Diamond level) no matter how far up the C&A ladder you are from Diamond and up on RCI ...the rest of the points to get to further levels on Celebrity requires actual sailing on Celebrity.  

18 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

On Anthem now. The concierge said she’s having a dry dock at some point and then eventually off to Asia.  Not sure if that is true or not. 

Sad... was hoping Anthem would return to NJ.

Maybe they will send us another Quantum class ship (other than Odyssey!).

Funchal, Madeira Port Bookings (Correct as of 31/03/23)

A new booking has been made for Freedom - most likely a stop on her way to dry-dock? I see she has port of origin marked as Lanzarote and a gap in schedules between 9th November and 29th December, so this seems likely. Also, the port call for Odyssey has been removed, as this is not a port on the final transatlantic itinerary.

Odyssey OTS - 30th April 2024.  *CANCELLED*

Anthem OTS - 5th May 2024

Anthem OTS - 10th June 2024

Anthem OTS - 12th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 24th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 10th October 2024

Adventure OTS - 5th November 2024

Odyssey OTS - 10th November 2024

Voyager OTS - 16th November 2024

Freedom OTS - 21st November 2024.  *NEW*

Adventure OTS - 29th November 2024

12 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Funchal, Madeira Port Bookings (Correct as of 31/03/23)

A new booking has been made for Freedom - most likely a stop on her way to dry-dock? I see she has port of origin marked as Lanzarote and a gap in schedules between 9th November and 29th December, so this seems likely. Also, the port call for Odyssey has been removed, as this is not a port on the final transatlantic itinerary.

Odyssey OTS - 30th April 2024.  *CANCELLED*

Anthem OTS - 5th May 2024

Anthem OTS - 10th June 2024

Anthem OTS - 12th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 24th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 10th October 2024

Adventure OTS - 5th November 2024

Odyssey OTS - 10th November 2024

Voyager OTS - 16th November 2024

Freedom OTS - 21st November 2024.  *NEW*

Adventure OTS - 29th November 2024

Ok... I'm booked on Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale on 7 December 2024. There have already been rumblings among peeps booked on my sailing and others in that time frame. Nobody has heard anything from Royal and some who have enquired have been told "she is still sailing" (strictly speaking, I guess she is but not quite the same part of the world).

I know it's like asking how long is a piece of string but how reliable have you found these port entries to be?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Ok... I'm booked on Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale on 7 December 2024. There have already been rumblings among peeps booked on my sailing and others in that time frame. Nobody has heard anything from Royal and some who have enquired have been told "she is still sailing" (strictly speaking, I guess she is but not quite the same part of the world).

I know it's like asking how long is a piece of string but how reliable have you found these port entries to be?

Usually, they are fairly accurate, especially in Madeira where they update their schedule frequently. Only one booking for 2024 was not included in an itinerary, which was the TA call for Odyssey. However, as Royal are advertising no cruises departing between Nov 9th 2024 and December 29th, I believe this makes it more likely. Although, I would wait for Royal to confirm. 

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Usually, they are fairly accurate, especially in Madeira where they update their schedule frequently. Only one booking for 2024 was not included in an itinerary, which was the TA call for Odyssey. However, as Royal are advertising no cruises departing between Nov 9th 2024 and December 29th, I believe this makes it more likely. Although, I would wait for Royal to confirm. 

Thanks. I booked our sailing within days of it going on sale. A great 8-nighter calling at St. Martin, St. Lucia and St. Kitts and coinciding with our wedding anniversary. At that time there were sailings available throughout that period and it was January that was blocked off (still is, in fact) so I thought that was when they would be having the dry dock.

Anyway, I will definitely wait for Royal's confirmation (just hope they get round to it before flight-booking time comes around).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Looks like all the Freedom sailings are closed from, Nov 3 to Dec 29th

On 3/24/2023 at 4:04 PM, shipfriend_max said:

In recent years they have been served by the ship spending the summer in Northern Europe either from Copenhagen or AMsterdam, Jewel in that case. As she is likely to move to the Mediterranean Sea in August 2024, she's not likely to operate on those itineraries, and any other ship either. All other ships are already deployed elsewhere.

We are booked on the Jewel, 12 night Northern Europe Aug 10-22, 2024.  I’ve read a couple of times where she is moving to the Med in August 2024.  I sure hope it’s after this sailing.

7 minutes ago, Cruiser24 said:

We are booked on the Jewel, 12 night Northern Europe Aug 10-22, 2024.  I’ve read a couple of times where she is moving to the Med in August 2024.  I sure hope it’s after this sailing.

I see the sailing you are on and then nothing until she shows up in Galveston in November. She has to get to Galveston somehow. Hopefully there will be a transatlantic at some point. 

Next Saturday 15 April Royal Caribbean are hosting a Beach Party at South Bank Brisbane.

It is a Facebook event open for everyone.

I assume it has something to do with the 24/25 season. 
Maybe a Lelepa launch.

They are building the largest cruise ship sandcastle also.

This is is the photo used. 

image.thumb.png.f9f2c516ee25cb64bdc4e394594f7c6a.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, springaussie said:

Next Saturday 15 April Royal Caribbean are hosting a Beach Party at South Bank Brisbane.

It is a Facebook event open for everyone.

I assume it has something to do with the 24/25 season. 
Maybe a Lelepa launch.

They are building the largest cruise ship sandcastle also.

This is is the photo used. 

image.thumb.png.f9f2c516ee25cb64bdc4e394594f7c6a.png

Are you going? 

On 3/27/2023 at 4:00 PM, RosieRoo said:

On Anthem now. The concierge said she’s having a dry dock at some point and then eventually off to Asia.  Not sure if that is true or not. 

Yeah, her drydock will be early 2025. Expect her to stay in Europe until then.

1 hour ago, toad455 said:

Yeah, her drydock will be early 2025. Expect her to stay in Europe until then.

Not so. She returns to Cape Liberty in November and remains there until about May 2024 when she sails to England again.

28 minutes ago, mets123 said:

Not so. She returns to Cape Liberty in November and remains there until about May 2024 when she sails to England again.

Does this mean we may have her in UK  overwinter 24/25 until her dry dock?