Tour of Captain's cabin on Harmony

Coralc

May have been posted, but if so, I missed it. Captain Johnny's cabin on Harmony is very nice! Link: Tour of Captain's Cabin on 'Royal Caribbean' Ship Is the Opposite of What We Expected - WanderWisdom News

Direct link to the video: Captain Johnny (@captainjohnnyfaevelen) TikTok | Watch Captain Johnny's Newest TikTok Videos

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sounded like a computer generated voice, yet it referred to "my" a few times.  On older ships I'm pretty sure the Officer's cabin is not as big.  I'd love to see other Captain's cabins.  

17 minutes ago, sgmn said:

On the Captain's talk on Beyond she showed us a video of her cabin and office which opened out onto the Bridge 

I wonder if all Captain's cabins open put onto the bridge. It would make sense for quick access. 

Wow...nice!  Thanks for the link.  What a comfy...and super neat/tidy cabin...not a pen out of place.  😄  

On Freedom, we once had cabin 1230...which was right next to the Captain's cabin, but his cabin being just inside the bridge area entry door.  At that time Captain Johnny was on that ship out of PC. 

He would see us in the hallway and comment "Hi neighbors" to us.  😉    Our cabin attendant was also his cabin attendant.  

• Like 2

My cousin sent this to me last night and I was suitably impressed. His living quarters are much nicer than I expected them to be. Not that I expected it to be a hole in the wall type cabin, but he has the penthouse suite on steroids. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sandebeach said:

I wonder if all Captain's cabins open put onto the bridge. It would make sense for quick access. 

Pretty sure on every bridge tour we've done we've been told that the Captain has a cabin behind it for quick response.

• Like 1