Are Reusable bags given to all guest or only certain cabin type.

GateGuardian

Do all stateroom get one reusable bag or it's only for certain cabin. I used to sail Concierge all the time and get a bag on every trip.

Booked an oceanview and "MovedUp" to a verandah and havn't got a bag yet. Should I talk to my stateroom attendant or the bag is only for certain staterooms?

We didn't get tote bag on Equinox in June. We were in regular balcony cabin and our stateroom attendant told us that they stopped getting bags few months ago because of supply chain issues and only Aqua and suites get bags now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ajconova said:

We didn't get tote bag on Equinox in June. We were in regular balcony cabin and our stateroom attendant told us that they stopped getting bags few months ago because of supply chain issues and only Aqua and suites get bags now.

We had one recently on Silhouette. It was in the wardrobe, along with the umbrella, which fortunately we didn’t use due to the excessive heat in the Mediterranean. 
We were in a 2B verandah room.

All cabins get something.  Concierge etc get the lightweight not quite re-useable not quite disposable one.  Aqua get a draw string spa bag thingy and suites get the more robust one.  It is a bit hit and miss (suites)  if you get the zipped one with the internal pouch which is blue or the non zipped grey one.  Exactly when they turn up is also something of a guessing game - sometimes in the room on arrival, sometimes on the bed at turn down before the first port, sometimes on the bed at turndown on the firsl chic.    If you haven't got one and want one just ask - although it may be lurking in a drawer somewhere!

Thanks all. I will ask. Though I rarely see my stateroom attendant. It's day 6, so will ask if I see him. Don't usually care for it but have a work thing right after this while I actually need to carry something with it lol

What about the card holder?

Edited by GateGuardian

We spent two weeks on the Solstice in June on B2B Alaska itineraries.  We were in a suite and received the nice grey bags on each leg.  I didn't spend much time in the shops so didn't notice if the inexpensive ones were for sale.  But if this is a new policy -- then shame on Celebrity for not providing a tote bag for all cabin categories.  

Last Reflection and Equinox sailings this summer in a regular balcony cabin, no bags.  Did not ask as we have a ton at home.  In fact, I’m still using one of the blue ones when I’m onboard.  People say they are flimsy…what can I say, mine contains binoculars, sunglasses, reading glasses, lip gloss, mirror, hair brush, Kindle, sun visors, ball caps…and it’s still going strong.