Help, Last minute booking question on Silhouette

Hi, we are looking at booking on Silhouette this coming thursday, 11/3 and have the option of aqua class or concierge class for the same price.  Any recommendations on which would be a better choice?  Looks like aqua has access to the persian garden, have no idea what that is, and a private resteraunt, and the concierge class has access to a concierge.  Both rooms and other perks seem the same.  And sorry if this has already been discussed, but have to book tonight so really in a time crunch.

Thoughts? and thanks in advance.  

You will be able to eat three meals a day in the lovely Blu restaurant which is open only to those in Aqua class cabins. My sister, her husband and two friends had Aqua class cabins, but didn't like Blu.  None of them were interested in the spa either. I, myself have never eaten in Blu, so I can't comment. 

We usually stay in Concierge class cabins. Having access to the concierge is not that that big a perk, at least for me, especially if you are in the Captain's Club and have access to that person's help. 

All that said, I think I'd give Aqua class a try. If you don't like Blu, you can eat elsewhere. 

Thanks everyone. We went with aqua with the recommendations.  One question though, on our email confirm is make no mention of the all included drinks, tips, etc.  It definitely said it on checkout.  Is that listed somewhere else?  We booked directly through celebrity online.

Edited by 20165

I would’ve taken Aqua also. On one of our future cruises, Aqua was actually cheaper than a Veranda so we booked it. Thought we would give it a try for less $$. We are on Reflection so I understand we can order from the MDR menu, as there are items on that menu that we really like. I think we can also eat in the MDR if we choose……but please correct me if I’m wrong.

35 minutes ago, 20165 said:

Thanks everyone. We went with aqua with the recommendations.  One question though, on our email confirm is make no mention of the all included drinks, tips, etc.  It definitely said it on checkout.  Is that listed somewhere else?  We booked directly through celebrity online.

You can't book Aqua currently without perks so I wouldn't worry about it.  Your invoice should have something like "Always Included" either as a line item or in the Promotions section.

11 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

You can't book Aqua currently without perks so I wouldn't worry about it.  Your invoice should have something like "Always Included" either as a line item or in the Promotions section.

email invoice was very vague so we called and there was an issue with the gratuities which they corrected and sent us a PDF which looks more in line with the receipt we are use to getting with other lines.  it does say AI so i think we are good.  thanks

7 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Not a difficult decision in my opinion, as Aqua class now comes with the AI(All Included).

Any cabin below Aqua you have to pay extra for AI.

Thanks Everyone.  we booked last night so now im asking a bunch of dumb questions on here that im sure have already been answered, but we are in panic mode.  Booking this close to the sailing is way outside of our comfort zone...

Thanks again.