Anyone notice any Black Friday deals on drink packages or excursions?

kimberlym4

3 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

If you are on pacific time, my shore excursions are now a lot cheaper! Sale has definitely changed, although not for dining.

Interesting,  because none of the prices have changed in the cruise planner for any of my three booked sailings. I’m so bummed!

Yes.  Shore excursions are legit 50% off with this deal.  Everything else not so much.  Drink package at the same price that I bought of $69.99.  Dining did not change except Giovanni’s is now 36.99 instead of $41.99.  Our only port is Labadee so a little disappointed with the sale although the zip line at $48.99 is attractive compared to $98.99.  

Edited by Liljo22

I had to refresh and add things multiple times to get the correct sale price. For example, deluxe beverage package shows up as 20% off, then when I click on it, says it is 35% off, then when I add it, says buy one get one 50% off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Took me numerous times to get the correct price added into cart to check out!  If you are not seeing discounted prices, click on it and add it to see if the prices go down.

Another thing I found was that it was cheaper for me to add 1 device per person than to do the usual 2 device per person to get 2 internet packages… hoping it is a glitch and it’ll be resolved tomorrow and I’ll see the bigger discount doing 2 devices and save some more money!

Different dates have widely different deals. Almost nothing for allure this dec. Went to radiance which is the one with new ports. The only excursion I booked wasnt any cheaper but others were 35% off. Hard choice. Give up the one I think I'd like best to get a amazing priced one. The one I booked right off must be very popular. One was so cheap I think I set a new low record, Colombia.  Panama not so much.

Prices really vary. I saw someone post they got the drink pkg for 56.99 for this one too. 

Other dates so so.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:01 PM, Tree_skier said:

Black Friday sales typically start on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  That'll be the 23rd. 

True though Sale is on today, week early. Few Deals, no bad. Internet Surf & Stream at $13.99 on my next yr Cruises, Deluxe Drink Package was $85+ today $56 a day

Edited by ONECRUISER

42 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Soda package only went from $8.99 to $7.99. Kinda bummed. 😞

And no sales on dinning. Same prices as before. Was hoping to maybe try 3nt dine package if price was right. Same price as last week. 

I don't think I have ever seen the three night package go any lower than the first advertised sale price 

26 minutes ago, Cloud_Collector said:

Only Internet package available on the planner for anthem next August is surf and stream. The basic one was sufficient for us this year. Does anyone know if they no longer offer the basic package,  I'm sure it was there the other day 

It was. Yesterday evening it was still there but was showing as sold out on both of my future Anthem sailings. Someone on another site is on Anthem just now and was told that Anthem will have starlink by the middle of next month. I think I read somewhere (can't be sure I'm not having a senior moment) that there would be only one speed when that happens, which would possibly explain the disappearance of surf.

2 hours ago, Dreamcruise27 said:

I had to refresh and add things multiple times to get the correct sale price. For example, deluxe beverage package shows up as 20% off, then when I click on it, says it is 35% off, then when I add it, says buy one get one 50% off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Took me numerous times to get the correct price added into cart to check out!  If you are not seeing discounted prices, click on it and add it to see if the prices go down.

Another thing I found was that it was cheaper for me to add 1 device per person than to do the usual 2 device per person to get 2 internet packages… hoping it is a glitch and it’ll be resolved tomorrow and I’ll see the bigger discount doing 2 devices and save some more money!

I noticed that too for the Internet packages. It says additional at 11.99 but when you add a 2nd or 3rd device it bumps the price up.

I got a thrill waterpark pass for my son at 48.99 so I was pretty happy with that.

For dining, the lunches are down in price. That's something I've not seen before. Those prices are usually set in stone.

Wanted CocoCay Beach Club, and it’s been holding steady for our Harmony Cruise at $170 pp. Just got it at $88 pp.  

Also noticed that getting Surf/Stream was cheaper to chose each of us with one device, than me with 2 devices. Usually the other way around. Not much savings, about $12 total. 

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I read somewhere that there would be only one speed when that happens, which would possibly explain the disappearance of surf.

No reports of Surf not being available on the ship which have switched to Starlink - this is only a planner availability, for now. 

• Thanks 1