The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday January 11th, 2023

rafinmd

1 minute ago, smitty34877 said:

@grapau27, Graham and Pauline, I am so sorry to hear of your Sarah’s medical problems. I hope they can help her in the ER and get started on treatment. Sending prayers for all three of you.

Thank you Terry.

I understand it is a leaking vertebrae in her spine.

Graham.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 10

I heard Newark and Atlanta airports were opened early due to flight congestion.

Moments ago I heard a jet which sounded louder than usual crossing overhead on its way to the ATL airport.  I hope that flight was at the proper elevation because we usually don't hear them so loud!

• Like 11

Good morning from a chilly spot where the sun appears to be hiding again today.The days are a little odd but I can get behind prevention of Human Trafficking Day. We have not been to the port. And lasagna shows up here for all special occasions.

My best friend is Italian and she instructed me years ago in the making of “gravy” aka sauce. I usually make a large portion of a meat based sauce and another of a marinara type monthly and keep them in the freezer. It is great fun to find a container or two and whip up just about anything with pasta.I usually make spinach lasagna due to the fact that one half of the  household are vegetarians.Sometimes I go wild and make the meat laden version for the carnivores. Oh my. This is making me hungry already!

Thanks to all for the Daily. 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

It is currently 6°C and sunny.

We have been to the hospital this morning with our Sarah as her doctor sent her for back x-rays while waiting to get her an MRI scan resulting from her epileptic fits.

Thank you Roy for today's daily reports.

Good quote,nice food and nice port.

Take care and stay safe friends.

Graham.

Best wishes for Sarah.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, smitty34877 said:

Is it a cerebrospinal fluid leak?I am glad she is being attended to in the hospital as that can have very frightening symptoms.

Think so.

Doctor with her now.

She has been in a lot of pain for 3 week's.

Pauline with her.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8

Good Wednesday Morning Dailyites!  I love the idea of playing in puddles and splashing friends, because I know they would splash back!

th?id=OIP.IZJKHilODZj2NFNdt7MioAHaDz&pid=Api&P=0

This post is taking me longer than I thought it would.  I was looking for pictures of Grand Turk, and realized that while I took pictures, DH had put them on a disc, and off my camera, so who knows where they are.

On that note, I used to host a bunch of friends a couple times a year, we would spend the evening reading a Shakespeare play, start with Lasagna, then Read, (everyone had their own part)  then Tiramisu for dessert with coffee, and finish the play.  But the Lasagna would cost me about 60 bucks to make,  I added Italian sausage, ground beef, extra veggies,  slowed cooked sauce,  three types of cheese made it "worth the calories", and it fed 12 people.  These days I don't even know 12 people (except for you all) so DH says no more lasagna, he cant eat that many left overs.  If 10 of you would like to visit a house full of cats, let me know.  I'd be happy to make lasagna.

Funny-Cat-Wednesday-Meme.jpg

• Like 12
  • Haha 10

Thanks to everyone who posts on the Daily Report!  

I spent the day reading James Patterson's biography yesterday.   It was really good.  Today I'm thinking about going for a drive, but it's yet another grey, overcast day, so I might just stay home.

• Like 18

Good morning, Dailyites.  I am on my own here in Puerto Vallarta, as Pat has gone off on a tour with @sailingdutchy’s group.  I decided it would be too strenuous for me, so I will stay on board.  @grapau27, prayers for your Sarah , sounds scary, and I hope they can solve her problem pdq.  

our cruise is almost over, it has gone by too quickly. Hope we hear more from Jacqui soon.  I imagine she will be worn out from long hours of travel.  

The internet has be very intermittent on this cruise.  When I can, I have at least been trying to read on CC, I’m never sure if my posts are going through.  Anyway, I am thinking of you all!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Good morning from a partly cloudy with a east/southeast breeze central Texas.  The winds are supposed to pick up this afternoon and tonight, and our predicted high is 84F.  Tomorrow we are back to the 60s for three days, then a few days in the 70s and back to the 60s.  I just hope this pattern continues through the rest of the month and through February.  🤞

At one time, I knew my name in Morse code.  I looked up Morse code and my name is dot dash dot dot, dot, dash dot, dash dot dot, dot dash.  That takes up a lot more room than five simple letters. 😉+ Since it hasn't rained in a few weeks, there are no puddles to splash our friends.  I like the addition of stopping human trafficking day.

The Carl Sandburg quote is pretty true, especially since he said "nearly all the best things".

The meal sounds good as does the wine, if it wasn't so pricey.  We'll pass on the drink.  It's been a few years since I made lasagna.  I have a meat based recipe and a vegetarian recipe.  Like Debbie @dfish and Annie @marshhawk said, a pan is too much for one or two people.  When I make it or another pasta dish, after the first meal, I divide it into portions and freeze two portions each in containers that are ready to reheat when we want it.  That way, we are not stuck with the same meal for several days in a row. 

We have not been to Turks and Caicos.

@aliaschief  Bruce, I hope you have a great day on the catamaran.  We did it once many years ago and had a great time.  To show how long ago it was, the Concorde, which had just taken off from Barbados, flew right over the catamaran.

@grapau27  Graham. I'm so very sorry Sarah has been in so much pain in addition to the epilepsy.  Sending good thoughts that the MRI will show the cause and that it can be fixed quickly and easily.  Again, Sarah is very lucky that she has Pauline and you in her life.

@ottahand7  Nancy, when I don't need the wifi on my Kindle, I keep it in airplane mode.  Besides not using up wifi needlessly, it helps save the battery.  Thanks for the great pictures.

@1ANGELCAT  Thanks for letting us know that @Scrapnana  Kathi's daughter's flight is in the air.

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, thank you for your pictures of today's port.  HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY REN!

Lenda

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

no more lasagna, he cant eat that many left overs.

@Quartzsite CruiserGreat minds think alike!  Lasagna freezes beautifully!  There are only two of us, when I make a pan (half with meat for DH, half with spinach for me), we each have a serving the first night.  Then I put the pan in the refrigerator.  The next morning, I cut it into individual servings, wrap in foil and freeze.  Delicious, easy meal from the freezer, I think it tastes as good reheated, sometimes I’ll add a bit of extra sauce on top.

Loved our private snorkeling excursion in Turks & Caicos, unfortunately I don’t have any photos.  Thanks to all who post the port pictures.

• Like 21

Ironically. I'll pass on the original 2 days but salute Human Trafficking Awareness (or Prevention) day.  I like the Sandburg quote and while lasagna was not on my meal today I will probably have it.  My alternative is Thai Chicken and Forbidden Rice Soup, Roasted Rack of Lamb, and Forest Berry Tart as served on MS Prinsendam January 11, 2019:

dishes0111.jpg

@kazu should be home now and according to flight aware @Scrapnana's daughter should be with her now.  For her flight home the plane was finishing a flight 32 minutes behind schedule but has several more flights before this evening.  I expect it will be well after midnight now when she lands in Richmond.

I've been to Grand Turk several times, mostly on Crystal.

Today’s care list:

Grahaam’s Sarah in pain undergoing MRI
Crusin Terri with pain flarup
luvteaching DH UTI
Marshhawk DH eye issues.
Safe travels Kazu and Scrapnana
HAL Sailer DBIL in final days and family squabbles
Ominous scan for Marshhawk
From the rotation:
Cruising-along niece awaiting a kidney
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1) and JAM37 (7/7)

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

cruszn single in Hawaii until 1/31
Cruisin Terri home ready for return
GTVCRUISER(1/14), DeeniEncinetas, Victoriann(1/14), crystalspin (1/14) , sailingdutchty   (Koningsdam  to 1/31), Damcruiser (Nieuw Statendam  to 1/14), Aliaschief (Onward  to 1/17) Seasick Sailor and ger_77 (Rotterdam  to 1/25), lindaler and ottahand7(Volendam  to 3/18), and Cat in My Lap, Gail&Marty,richwmn and HorizonChaser1957 (Zuiderdam  to 5/12) at sea

Roy

• Like 24
  • Thanks 7

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  It is 39F and will be sunny and 64 later today.  No complaints.  I heard on the news about the flight problems this morning and immediately thought of Kathi @Scrapnana's daughter flying in to help her home this evening.  I really hope her airline is still flying though since it's a safety issue, there's a good chance she won't unless the plane is in the air.  Thank goodness Jacqui @kazuwas flying yesterday!  (I see above that she is in flight.  Thanks @1ANGELCAT)

Graham @grapau27prayers for Sarah as she gets her X-ray and MRI done today.  She is no doubt grateful for your and Pauline's support.

Thanks Rich @richwmnand Roy @rafinmdfor the Daily this morning.  The days we're celebrating are certainly unique.  I think they should call Roy's suggestion National Human Trafficking Prevention Day.  I would love to try the lasagna dish and I'm sure Debbie @dfishhas some interesting versions.  Thanks to everyone for their contributions to the Daily.  Prayers for all on the Care list and cheers for the Celebration list.  Yesterday I made an error because it was actually 11 years since my Mom's passing.  I must have thought it was still 2022.  Today on the other hand is a happy day, DGS Ren's 16th birthday.  I hear he is close to having enough hours behind the wheel of a car to get his driver's license.  A Michigan law and yes, his parents do keep track.

The port today is Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.  We have seen Turks and Caicos listed here twice before on Oct. 20, 2021 and on April 29, 2022.  My first time there was when I accompanied DD, her hubby and 4 children on a Caribbean cruise in 2010.  The kids were 12, 10, 8 and 23 months old.   I shared a cabin with the three eldest and the rest of the family was right next door.  I had a blast!  DH was more than happy to stay home that week for some reason.  😄  DH's first visit was on Veendam in 2018 and I will post photos from then shortly.  Here are Rich's posts from the last two postings so you can retrieve your photos.

Some photos from our January 2018 stop in Grand Turk on the Veendam.  The view from the ship of the beach.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLlRLgO6vkagdgImyWYrlId?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269915

Oh my! 00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLHPHy6n7mjRo8lZsDX0xvz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269927

We were there first but the Koningsdam arrived during our walk around on the shore.  Pulling up to the pier across from the Veendam.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJlxXsqSY8iYtwfo8oYDCdk?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269876

😲  I'm really gonna miss the Veendam.  I like a smaller ship.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJc0qzH3Y_xQien2SysCvVi?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518268350

Another look at the Margaritaville Beach.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgz-AfcWAvC5muS4rOINij?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269787

The shopping area.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLj8pX5IJzLpmsPCc0nliE6?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269819

Before the crowds arrived

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKVjV6Vs0_6H-8cTN3bEZb3?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269824

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKwdPDIJyEi1QAsYP-E1yBv?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269832

Sit down and take a load off while your significant other does some shopping.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJZaejNoK1Kw01byKTZl9kd?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269850

Some damage to the palm trees on the beach due to an prior hurricane00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVII1DexvMpB9exgsJZfcrkC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269858

We're on the lower right portion of this map where the red star is.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLuxHpo06BW946np0fHq1Ii?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269891

A local Harley Davidson store.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLVXBiAAEsgnq3KJ0ikowQp?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269895

Goodbye Grand Turk!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK6GgYUh4W61y5s5EuZc8vn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269940

Have a great day everyone!

Happy 16th birthday to Ren.

Sarah is having her MRI now.

There is no signal in there so waiting for Pauline to update me.

Graham.

birthday-fireworks.gif.93f1e7c6e52e2869b60c44635b2a604d.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Happy 16th birthday to Ren.

Sarah is having her MRI now.

There is no signal in there so waiting for Pauline to update me.

Graham.

birthday-fireworks.gif.93f1e7c6e52e2869b60c44635b2a604d.gif

Thank you Graham.  I've just finished saying a prayer for Sarah as she navigates these tests and finds pain relief.  Thank goodness she has Pauline and you to help get her through this.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ottahand7 said:

@grapau27prayers for your Sarah!

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  It is 39F and will be sunny and 64 later today.  No complaints.  I heard on the news about the flight problems this morning and immediately thought of Kathi @Scrapnana's daughter flying in to help her home this evening.  I really hope her airline is still flying though since it's a safety issue, there's a good chance she won't unless the plane is in the air.  Thank goodness Jacqui @kazuwas flying yesterday!  (I see above that she is in flight.  Thanks @1ANGELCAT)

Graham @grapau27prayers for Sarah as she gets her X-ray and MRI done today.  She is no doubt grateful for your and Pauline's support.

Thanks Rich @richwmnand Roy @rafinmdfor the Daily this morning.  The days we're celebrating are certainly unique.  I think they should call Roy's suggestion National Human Trafficking Prevention Day.  I would love to try the lasagna dish and I'm sure Debbie @dfishhas some interesting versions.  Thanks to everyone for their contributions to the Daily.  Prayers for all on the Care list and cheers for the Celebration list.  Yesterday I made an error because it was actually 11 years since my Mom's passing.  I must have thought it was still 2022.  Today on the other hand is a happy day, DGS Ren's 16th birthday.  I hear he is close to having enough hours behind the wheel of a car to get his driver's license.  A Michigan law and yes, his parents do keep track.

The port today is Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.  We have seen Turks and Caicos listed here twice before on Oct. 20, 2021 and on April 29, 2022.  My first time there was when I accompanied DD, her hubby and 4 children on a Caribbean cruise in 2010.  The kids were 12, 10, 8 and 23 months old.   I shared a cabin with the three eldest and the rest of the family was right next door.  I had a blast!  DH was more than happy to stay home that week for some reason.  😄  DH's first visit was on Veendam in 2018 and I will post photos from then shortly.  Here are Rich's posts from the last two postings so you can retrieve your photos.

Some photos from our January 2018 stop in Grand Turk on the Veendam.  The view from the ship of the beach.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLlRLgO6vkagdgImyWYrlId?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269915

Oh my! 00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLHPHy6n7mjRo8lZsDX0xvz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269927

We were there first but the Koningsdam arrived during our walk around on the shore.  Pulling up to the pier across from the Veendam.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJlxXsqSY8iYtwfo8oYDCdk?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269876

😲  I'm really gonna miss the Veendam.  I like a smaller ship.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJc0qzH3Y_xQien2SysCvVi?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518268350

Another look at the Margaritaville Beach.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgz-AfcWAvC5muS4rOINij?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269787

The shopping area.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLj8pX5IJzLpmsPCc0nliE6?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269819

Before the crowds arrived

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKVjV6Vs0_6H-8cTN3bEZb3?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269824

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKwdPDIJyEi1QAsYP-E1yBv?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269832

Sit down and take a load off while your significant other does some shopping.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJZaejNoK1Kw01byKTZl9kd?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269850

Some damage to the palm trees on the beach due to an prior hurricane00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVII1DexvMpB9exgsJZfcrkC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269858

We're on the lower right portion of this map where the red star is.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLuxHpo06BW946np0fHq1Ii?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269891

A local Harley Davidson store.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLVXBiAAEsgnq3KJ0ikowQp?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269895

Goodbye Grand Turk!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK6GgYUh4W61y5s5EuZc8vn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1518269940

Have a great day everyone!

2 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

@grapau27, Graham and Pauline, I am so sorry to hear of your Sarah’s medical problems. I hope they can help her in the ER and get started on treatment. Sending prayers for all three of you.

2 hours ago, happywandering said:

Best wishes for Sarah.

2 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Graham, praying that the medical team finds a solution.

1 hour ago, puppycanducruise said:

@grapau27So sorry that Sarah is in pain.  I hope the doctors can help her.  Sarah is lucky to have you and Pauline.❤️

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

Good morning, Dailyites.  I am on my own here in Puerto Vallarta, as Pat has gone off on a tour with @sailingdutchy’s group.  I decided it would be too strenuous for me, so I will stay on board.  @grapau27, prayers for your Sarah , sounds scary, and I hope they can solve her problem pdq.  

our cruise is almost over, it has gone by too quickly. Hope we hear more from Jacqui soon.  I imagine she will be worn out from long hours of travel.  

The internet has be very intermittent on this cruise.  When I can, I have at least been trying to read on CC, I’m never sure if my posts are going through.  Anyway, I am thinking of you all!

1 hour ago, cunnorl said:

@grapau27 Graham,    My thoughts and prayers are with the three of you. Sounds like she is in the right place. Hope they find a solution soon. 

1 hour ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good morning from a partly cloudy with a east/southeast breeze central Texas.  The winds are supposed to pick up this afternoon and tonight, and our predicted high is 84F.  Tomorrow we are back to the 60s for three days, then a few days in the 70s and back to the 60s.  I just hope this pattern continues through the rest of the month and through February.  🤞

At one time, I knew my name in Morse code.  I looked up Morse code and my name is dot dash dot dot, dot, dash dot, dash dot dot, dot dash.  That takes up a lot more room than five simple letters. 😉+ Since it hasn't rained in a few weeks, there are no puddles to splash our friends.  I like the addition of stopping human trafficking day.

The Carl Sandburg quote is pretty true, especially since he said "nearly all the best things".

The meal sounds good as does the wine, if it wasn't so pricey.  We'll pass on the drink.  It's been a few years since I made lasagna.  I have a meat based recipe and a vegetarian recipe.  Like Debbie @dfish and Annie @marshhawk said, a pan is too much for one or two people.  When I make it or another pasta dish, after the first meal, I divide it into portions and freeze two portions each in containers that are ready to reheat when we want it.  That way, we are not stuck with the same meal for several days in a row. 

We have not been to Turks and Caicos.

@aliaschief  Bruce, I hope you have a great day on the catamaran.  We did it once many years ago and had a great time.  To show how long ago it was, the Concorde, which had just taken off from Barbados, flew right over the catamaran.

@grapau27  Graham. I'm so very sorry Sarah has been in so much pain in addition to the epilepsy.  Sending good thoughts that the MRI will show the cause and that it can be fixed quickly and easily.  Again, Sarah is very lucky that she has Pauline and you in her life.

@ottahand7  Nancy, when I don't need the wifi on my Kindle, I keep it in airplane mode.  Besides not using up wifi needlessly, it helps save the battery.  Thanks for the great pictures.

@1ANGELCAT  Thanks for letting us know that @Scrapnana  Kathi's daughter's flight is in the air.

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, thank you for your pictures of today's port.  HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY REN!

Lenda

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Ironically. I'll pass on the original 2 days but salute Human Trafficking Awareness (or Prevention) day.  I like the Sandburg quote and while lasagna was not on my meal today I will probably have it.  My alternative is Thai Chicken and Forbidden Rice Soup, Roasted Rack of Lamb, and Forest Berry Tart as served on MS Prinsendam January 11, 2019:

dishes0111.jpg

@kazu should be home now and according to flight aware @Scrapnana's daughter should be with her now.  For her flight home the plane was finishing a flight 32 minutes behind schedule but has several more flights before this evening.  I expect it will be well after midnight now when she lands in Richmond.

I've been to Grand Turk several times, mostly on Crystal.

Today’s care list:

Grahaam’s Sarah in pain undergoing MRI
Crusin Terri with pain flarup
luvteaching DH UTI
Marshhawk DH eye issues.
Safe travels Kazu and Scrapnana
HAL Sailer DBIL in final days and family squabbles
Ominous scan for Marshhawk
From the rotation:
Cruising-along niece awaiting a kidney
Status of St. Louis Sal (7/1) and JAM37 (7/7)

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

cruszn single in Hawaii until 1/31
Cruisin Terri home ready for return
GTVCRUISER(1/14), DeeniEncinetas, Victoriann(1/14), crystalspin (1/14) , sailingdutchty   (Koningsdam  to 1/31), Damcruiser (Nieuw Statendam  to 1/14), Aliaschief (Onward  to 1/17) Seasick Sailor and ger_77 (Rotterdam  to 1/25), lindaler and ottahand7(Volendam  to 3/18), and Cat in My Lap, Gail&Marty,richwmn and HorizonChaser1957 (Zuiderdam  to 5/12) at sea

Roy

10 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

@grapau27Graham, I'm sorry to hear that Sarah is in the hospital.  She will be in our thoughts and prayers today.  You and Pauline, too.

Maxine

Thank you all for your kind words for Sarah.

She is back to ER after her MRI so I'm waiting to hear from Pauline x

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

19 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Thank you Graham.  I've just finished saying a prayer for Sarah as she navigates these tests and finds pain relief.  Thank goodness she has Pauline and you to help get her through this.

Much appreciated Sandi.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1