The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday February 3rd, 2023

StLouisCruisers

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:
From my pastor:

Just spoke to Roy and he asked me to do a group email report!
He's been out to the grocery store today and plans to stay for the rest of today and tomorrow due to the bitter cold.
Roy's voice sounds clearer to me today, though he reports shortness of breath continuing through yesterday and the night.
We discussed the possibility of Roy setting up some kind of regular check-in by phone text or email everyday that would allow those on this distribution to get an update on his well being and progress. 
Ideally, those with legal and familial authority would take the lead with Roy agree on a pattern of notices to others, to include ones who can provide support because of our proximity.
I know we are all glad to hear of his determination to regain strength and his compliance with doctor's orders for followup and treatment!
Grateful for this 'village'!

How wonderful that your pastor is organizing members of your church to help out!   I will rest easy knowing you are in good hands.  Get lots of rest, drink lots of liquids and watch some sappy movies on TV.  That will motivate you to get well better than anything!

1 hour ago, luvteaching said:

Good morning from a cloudy and soon to be rainy PNW. 

@dfish Thanks for checking. DH is still hospitalized but I should find out more today. Yesterday I got there and he was 'Nothing by mouth" because he'd coughed so much the night before at dinner. The hospitalist came in, we agreed DH should eat and we'd watch him, and a bit later lunch was delivered (chocolate pudding, peaches, egg salad, strawberry shake - think Ensure type, and thickened apple juice). He's still on one-to-one feed so the CNA did it for a while then I took over and DH handled it all pretty good. The pudding disappeared fast as did the egg salad, shake and apple juice. The peaches took a bit longer. We'll see what happens today. The options, at this point, are home or a "swing" bed program at the hospital where he'd do more therapy there. I'm all for that one. He did that last Spring and came out in great shape. Hopefully more news tonight!

Karen

Thank you for the update.  I think the swing bed program sounds like a good one.  My dad was in one of those once and it helped him greatly.   

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

It's quite all right.  No one here expects us to be perfect!  You have a great weekend, too!

Cool photos of San Francisco.  Thank you!  Loved the Beatles!  My parents used to play Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass records on our stereo in my tween years.  But then they had to listen to us upstairs on our stereo listening to the Beatles over and over, all day long.  

Oh yes, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass....my parents too.

I had a scrap book of the Beatles (still have it) and I inadvertently covered the "s" in scrap book with a photo or something.  My Dad laughed SO hard that I had a "crap book" of the Beatles. 😂  But that same man is the man who drove me and a friend to the Beatles concert and sat waiting in the parking lot for us.  He said he could hear the screaming from there 😉  

• Like 17
  • Haha 7

There is a group roaming around with signs. At first I thought it was a protest, but the signs read “Cruisin for a Boozin,” iow a pub crawl. The leader, who appeared to have a head start, lurched into me, and instead of apologizing, shouted an invitation to join them into my ear. I had just gotten coffee from Starbucks, and replied, “Oh shut up.” I took my coffee to a lounge that’s used as a late-night venue but empty at this time of day.

Edited by kochleffel
  • Like 16
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

There is a group roaming around with signs. At first I thought it was a protest, but the signs read “Cruisin for a Boozin,” iow a pub crawl. The leader, who appeared to have a head start, lurched into me, and instead of apologizing, shouted an invitation to join them into my ear. I had just gotten coffee from Starbucks, and replied, “Oh shut up.” I took my coffee to a lounge that’s used as a late-night venue but empty at thi time of day.

Paul, I believe I read that NCL Getaway is not going to Bermuda, but instead is  going to Nassau.  How mad were the passengers?

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 13

28 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

It's quite all right.  No one here expects us to be perfect!  You have a great weekend, too!

Cool photos of San Francisco.  Thank you!  Loved the Beatles!  My parents used to play Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass records on our stereo in my tween years.  But then they had to listen to us upstairs on our stereo listening to the Beatles over and over, all day long.  

We went to the Beatles museum and the Cabin club when we stayed in Liverpool Sandi.

IMG_20200820_094708.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

You left out the third musician that died that day - J.P. Richardson aka 'The Big Bopper'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bopper

Big Bopper-Chantilly Lace got a pretty face  a pony tail hanging down a wiggle in her walk makes the world go round and round. At least I think he did that song.

When we were at Cannon AFB in Clovis, NM we toured Norman Petty’s recording studio’s where Buddy Holley and Crickets recorded some of their songs

Every year Clovis would have a music festival. Remember a very young Lee Ann Rimes singing, Bobby Vee and others….

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 21

5 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

DSIL and Sue are still down but seem to have passed the hump. DSIL should no longer be contagious after today (Sue tomorrow) and Sue's fever is gone. So far so good with me. Sue, to have something to do, checked FB and had found a thread on our Carnival Legend cruise. It seems someone actually posted about COVID aboard during our cruise - and 45 respondents said that they were infected! That was a huge surprise to us considering that we did our MSC Splendida cruise and the Oosterdam crossing in October-November without issue. In retrospect I never saw Legend crewmembers wiping down public spaces like we did on the Oosterdam. Mmmm!

Great news that they both seem to be turning around and you are still out of the woods 👍 

Yikes on the MSC cruise - doesn’t sound like the same care we saw on the Oosterdam, for sure.

4 hours ago, kochleffel said:

There was a notice in cabins last night asking everyone to check under the bed and in the closet for a misdelivered bag. Now, when they deliver bags, they don’t bring them into the room, just leave them outside the door. What sort of person would bring a misdelivered bag in and just keep it? Wouldn’t a normal person call guest services, entrust it to the cabin steward, or even phone the room indicated on the tag?

OMG someone has a bag and hasn’t reported it.  Once when we were on the Prinsendam, we got an extra bag and I KNEW it wasn’t ours.  Looked at the tag and it was one done at the pier and one of the numbers was poorly done and could have been ours - it wasn’t.  The steward wasn’t even out the door when I stopped him and returned the bag to him.

Unimaginable that someone wouldn’t notice they had an extra or wrong bag.  😬 

4 hours ago, HAL Sailer said:

We woke to the news that DSIL passed very early this morning. My DH said about his only remaining sibling, "I'm not surprised, but I wasn't ready to hear it."

After so many health challenges, my DSIL is blessedly now at peace. 

Oh Melissa, my deepest condolences to you and your DH 😢 And to all of her family.  You both have my sympathies.  This is painful expected or not and I pray you both have the strength to get through this.  May your DSIL rest in peace 🙏🏻 

3 hours ago, HAL Sailer said:

We did receive separate messages from each son this morning but each mentioned his brother in a tender way. Perhaps through this journey with their mother they, too, have found peace.

-Melisa

That is encouraging Melissa.  I am sure there mother would rest easy knowing that the journey has helped them find peace.  I pray it is so.

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:
From my pastor:

Just spoke to Roy and he asked me to do a group email report!
He's been out to the grocery store today and plans to stay for the rest of today and tomorrow due to the bitter cold.
Roy's voice sounds clearer to me today, though he reports shortness of breath continuing through yesterday and the night.
We discussed the possibility of Roy setting up some kind of regular check-in by phone text or email everyday that would allow those on this distribution to get an update on his well being and progress. 
Ideally, those with legal and familial authority would take the lead with Roy agree on a pattern of notices to others, to include ones who can provide support because of our proximity.
I know we are all glad to hear of his determination to regain strength and his compliance with doctor's orders for followup and treatment!
Grateful for this 'village'!

So glad that your pastor is ensuring people rally to give you a hand Roy. 👍 Please accept the gracious offers for help and don’t hesitate to ask (I know, pot met kettle).  But seriously, as I am constantly told, people want to help - they just need to know how.  Don’t be afraid to tell them and let them do the heavy lifting and you relax, rest and heal 🙏🏻 

1 hour ago, luvteaching said:

DH is still hospitalized but I should find out more today. Yesterday I got there and he was 'Nothing by mouth" because he'd coughed so much the night before at dinner. The hospitalist came in, we agreed DH should eat and we'd watch him, and a bit later lunch was delivered (chocolate pudding, peaches, egg salad, strawberry shake - think Ensure type, and thickened apple juice). He's still on one-to-one feed so the CNA did it for a while then I took over and DH handled it all pretty good. The pudding disappeared fast as did the egg salad, shake and apple juice. The peaches took a bit longer. We'll see what happens today. The options, at this point, are home or a "swing" bed program at the hospital where he'd do more therapy there. I'm all for that one. He did that last Spring and came out in great shape. Hopefully more news tonight!

thanks for the update, Karen.  Glad you were able to get him to eat and I hope that he can stay for the therapy to help him 🤞 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

I thought I'd posted more pictures of San Francisco, but I couldn't find them.  I might have posted them when we were in San Francisco last March.  I think I better divide them into two posts since one post would be very long.  I also found a few of DH's pictures from January 17, 2000, when we sailed under the Golden Gate Bridge at sun rise.  This was on our P&O Oriana World Cruise.

Our first sail into San Francisco Bay was magical.  We were very fortunate to have a relatively clear day.

P1270128.thumb.JPG.527cc37e6afe302d9d28e1a2f93221e1.JPG

P1270129.thumb.JPG.97b2ca360699aa28c0e3ad97eafbdaf1.JPG

P1270130.thumb.JPG.beebd45f8be68f30cfd63d93449eac16.JPG

P1270131.thumb.JPG.3a16fa6096da367f8d7d4bde25a5e9b1.JPG

Sailing into San Francisco Bay on March 23, 2022, was magical in a different way, as the fog was lifting.

20220323_101051.thumb.jpg.69ccefb44c7b96d3f0f64254b5e92ca9.jpg

An older pier and pier 27 where we docked.

20220323_101947.thumb.jpg.ec28aa81b89ace75a9811cad238c7866.jpg

20220323_103110.thumb.jpg.2a109bb3eec342050313cf9d23c580a0.jpg

We arrived about 11 am and had to clear US immigration since we had not been to Ensenada yet.  That process took about 1 1/2 to 2 hours even when we were called after all those going into town.  After, we got back to the cabin, I decided that I'd take a walk while DH rested.  First, I headed toward the Bay Bridge, but at Pier 23, I crossed the Embarcadero and found a quiet little pocket park.

DSC09741.thumb.JPG.234d8f569a5f6abc9d06463f20df1a8f.JPG

DSC09742.thumb.JPG.35e50444c6d03b834ffd2ef1f35bebb8.JPG

DSC09743.thumb.JPG.5d44f5a30a806d034b959e99d75095a1.JPG

As I was leaving the park, a streetcar stopped at the next intersection.  In addition to the cable cars, San Francisco has purchased old streetcars from various cities, refurbished them and now they are a main part of the city's transportation system.

DSC09745.thumb.JPG.df802dcb644346fcda69879cb8a2974e.JPG

My final destination was Pier 39.

DSC09766.thumb.JPG.ecd371de53fedc790327f7eca2e62461.JPG

DSC09754.thumb.JPG.280e7c3f65b0112a22fa966e99699b4c.JPG

DSC09767.thumb.JPG.7da425bf89df01214e5ac9bb900af694.JPG

After dinner that night, we went out by the Sea View pool to look at the night skyline.   These pictures were taken just at sunset.

20220323_195559_HDR.thumb.jpg.b508ad81a6b7a46b1a12e9744d2ef4a8.jpg

20220323_195758.thumb.jpg.bd2f2e456aacd538a7fbf5d4615b15d2.jpg

The next morning, I took one of the streetcars into downtown to do some shopping.  It was interesting to walk from the stop to the store a couple of blocks off Market Street.   There were some homeless people, but I didn't feel unsafe, maybe just a little uncomfortable.  It was an interesting day, even if I didn't find what I was looking for.  These pictures were taken on Market Street while I was waiting for the streetcar to head back to the ship.

DSC09772.thumb.JPG.9c678f502b07ab867a7bb9c05ea724d5.JPG

DSC09773.thumb.JPG.7df2f92bdd690d5ec3c60f4edbcbbe85.JPG

Lenda

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 5

I'll be darned.  Apparently I was plagiarising Thomas Edison.

Back in my working days I often had to explain to customers that "No, your computer is still down."  This was, of course in the days when a computer filled a room, and reliability was nothing like an iPhone.  I was a software guy, but, even though most failures were hardware, I was often asked to go out to help the field engineers.  Invariably, I became the customer interface.  Generally, the customers would let us work, but, obviously, they would need updates.  If I had a good relationship with the customer, the update I might start with something like, "Well, we know a lot of things that don't work."  I would, of course, quickly shift to a more serious tone.  I thought I was so clever, but here I was stealing from T.A. Edison.

One of our favorite activities on San Francisco port stops is to walk to La Mar Peruvian restaurant near Pier 2 for empanadas.

Some of us are glad that the motor racing season has started.  The D24 last weekend was awesome.  We have a friend who is car chief for one of the cars--#27--and they won the GTD class.  Very, very cool.

2023_IWSC_HeartofRacing_1200x800_2-960x510.jpg.df452bad6916d6fe3c0c8bc9e5fec68c.jpg

NASCAR starts this weekend with a practice race in the Los Angeles Coliseum.  We'll watch that race on TV, but tonight we are meeting up with friends from some of the teams for dinner at a pretty cool Italian restaurant in DTLA.

Edited by XBGuy
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning all!

Even as a child I never liked bubble gum -- I just didn't like the flavor.  My neighbor had a bird feeder but stopped using it because the squirrels used it more than the birds, made a mess, and she had weeds all under the feeder in her flower beds.  Such a sad day when the music died.  I was quite small but do remember.  

I like the quote, will pass on the meal (even smoked salmon gets a pass from me), and wine but the drink sounds good.  I've been to San Francisco many times because we lived in the Bay Area when I was a teen.  In fact my first date with DH was in San Francisco and it's also where I saw the Beatles in concert when I was 14.  Also have been there a few times on cruises.  Sandi @StLouisCruisers I agree SO much about the good old days.  It's a whole other thing there now 😞  

I'm looking forward to having a normal dinner tonight, but don't know yet what that will be.  Two days of soups and scrambled eggs gets old fast. 😉  Mouth is still sore, but as long as I stay away from spicy foods it should be ok.

Today is the day to start that painting.  Debbie @dfishputs me to shame, I've procrastinated long enough!  But it's supposed to rain for the next week -- no gardening and no more excuses!  

Melissa @HAL Sailermy deepest condolences.  Even when it's expected, it's never, ever easy.

Nancy @ottahand7thank you for your photos!  I'm wondering how your chairs on the balcony stayed in place with 90 mph winds?!

Annie @marshhawkyou're such a good kitty mama.  So hard when our pets get older and have problems. 

Roy @rafinmdI'm glad that you'll be getting regular check-ins, thank you for sharing your pastor's email.

Here are some of my photos from different Pacific Coast cruises.  

One time we took a tour to Alcatraz.  Approaching "The Rock"

1163075230_TheRockAlcatraz.jpg.36b7b3a55dfadb18a6b8b922ff7c74c6.jpg

1526589026_approachingAlcatraz.jpg.ac6ffae602925179319f4cefeffa0e06.jpg

Alcatraz.jpg.8f2f3691609e11fa94faf3f816273626.jpg

View of the San Francisco skyline from Alcatraz

2106110337_SFskyline.jpg.73a2b4da07d03ded6ed85df07b6de943.jpg

Cable car stop

431889132_cablecarstop.jpg.145f1d8d2a08ba4b2ca78470a427f76c.jpg

"Gimme some chocolate and nobody gets hurt"

1949030742_Chocolateshop.thumb.jpg.9e796f54b6541b715c2bd13abd5d388a.jpg

Parasailing

parasailing.jpg.d03dd60271517929d0860e28884bd419.jpg

Ghirardelli Square

Ghiradeli.jpg.77f96b92049e0e4f8e4d1ab087961b3f.jpg

118924038_SFstreet.thumb.jpg.e740475fe7e2c14fd34e28d5511695af.jpg

Under the Golden Gate Bridge

926820369_underGoldenGateBridge.jpg.61be09f6c0df91bdf30640a1801ca637.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge at sunset

510736419_GoldenGateBridgeatsunset.jpg.c8c55e966df92b0b6161426757417b3c.jpg

Sea lions at Pier 39

1343155861_SealionsatPier39.thumb.jpg.a4daabee263dc9dff1d10dd091dfdc0b.jpg

631855089_ourshipdocked.jpg.4c82809a029b01abe1c9367cff884af6.jpg

Lovely photos.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

I thought I'd posted more pictures of San Francisco, but I couldn't find them.  I might have posted them when we were in San Francisco last March.  I think I better divide them into two posts since one post would be very long.  I also found a few of DH's pictures from January 17, 2000, when we sailed under the Golden Gate Bridge at sun rise.  This was on our P&O Oriana World Cruise.

Our first sail into San Francisco Bay was magical.  We were very fortunate to have a relatively clear day.

Sailing into San Francisco Bay on March 23, 2022, was magical in a different way, as the fog was lifting.

We arrived about 11 am and had to clear US immigration since we had not been to Ensenada yet.  That process took about 1 1/2 to 2 hours even when we were called after all those going into town.  After, we got back to the cabin, I decided that I'd take a walk while DH rested.  First, I headed toward the Bay Bridge, but at Pier 23, I crossed the Embarcadero and found a quiet little pocket park.

As I was leaving the park, a streetcar stopped at the next intersection.  In addition to the cable cars, San Francisco has purchased old streetcars from various cities, refurbished them and now they are a main part of the city's transportation system.

After dinner that night, we went out by the Sea View pool to look at the night skyline.   These pictures were taken just at sunset.

The next morning, I took one of the streetcars into downtown to do some shopping.  It was interesting to walk from the stop to the store a couple of blocks off Market Street.   There were some homeless people, but I didn't feel unsafe, maybe just a little uncomfortable.  It was an interesting day, even if I didn't find what I was looking for.  These pictures were taken on Market Street while I was waiting for the streetcar to head back to the ship.

Lenda

Excellent photos Lenda.

We stayed 2 days Pre-cruise in San Francisco and had a great visit to Alcatraz.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@HAL Sailer my condolences!  It’s never easy no matter how expected.  
@ottahand7 enjoying hearing of your adventures!  Not sure I’m brave enough!  Wow on the photos! 

5 hours ago, superoma said:

Good morning all. I hope @rafinmdis doing ok. @kazuyeah on one armed paper towel changing. You are a resourceful and determined woman.

we are currently at -13c (9f) but with lovely sunshine. By Sunday we will be just above freezing again. Crazy up and down. February is why we started travelling to Florida years ago. We started with 2 weeks, graduated to 2 months then 3 months, sadly went back to 6 weeks after dh’s heart attack and bypass surgery. Now with age and pre existing conditions we are not even going because of the high cost of out of country health. We could do a couple of weeks but I can’t motivate myself to pack for that short a period. 

have a great day, all. 

We’re trying out our longest to escape winter!   
@kazuyikes on minus 45!   That’s five million below on any scale!  Stay safe and warm. 

2F642688-74DA-45E0-81E4-353311EFF6B6.jpeg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, HAL Sailer said:

We woke to the news that DSIL passed very early this morning. My DH said about his only remaining sibling, "I'm not surprised, but I wasn't ready to hear it."

After so many health challenges, my DSIL is blessedly now at peace. Thank you all for your continued prayers over these past months,

-Melisa

Melissa,

I am so sorry to hear the news of your SIL `s passing. Never easy even when expected. Please know that you and DH will be in my thoughts and prayers. May your  memories bring you peace.

Charlene

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Graham, the food looks very good.  Thanks for sharing.  Can't wait to hear all about your activities soon.

38 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We went to the Beatles museum and the Cabin club when we stayed in Liverpool Sandi.

IMG_20200820_094708.jpg

I took the Beatles tour while on a Princess ship in Liverpool.  We enjoyed the museum, Cavern Club, Strawberry Fields, Abbey Road, etc.  A dream come true for a Beatles fan.

26 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Lenda

Thanks Lenda.  The photos are great!  The scenery pictures are especially good.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Good afternoon Daily-ites. 

I am soooooo late to the party today. 

Thank you Sandi for taking the helm again. 

Graham I swear I gain weight looking at your meal pictures. 

Roy, great collaboration with your pastor. Praying for your health. 

Prayers lifted for Tana, Jacqui, Sarah, Kathi, and for Melissa and family during their grief of DSIL passing. 

Regards to missing bag: we were delivered someone else's laundry last month on Rotterdam. I called the room # to let them know I called guest services to redeliver and they were grateful. 

I used to be a gum chewer. My dentist told me to keep eating candy and chewing gum, he needed to save for his kids college..

I have a meeting in a few minutes but wanted to check in with my Daily friends. 

Blessings!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Missing luggage story - one suitcase never arrived on Celebrity for one in our group.  When leaving another in our group noticed the suitcase being rolled off by a women.  Our group woman said “That’s our suitcase.” And the reply was no it’s not.  Our group woman said “I made all those pom poms personally for our group!” and went and grabbed the suitcase.  At least the suitcase was returned — on the last day!  Katherine 

• Like 20
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lady Hudson said:

Missing luggage story - one suitcase never arrived on Celebrity for one in our group.  When leaving another in our group noticed the suitcase being rolled off by a women.  Our group woman said “That’s our suitcase.” And the reply was no it’s not.  Our group woman said “I made all those pom poms personally for our group!” and went and grabbed the suitcase.  At least the suitcase was returned — on the last day!  Katherine 

Unbelievable nerve and stupidity!  What was she doing with it all week?  Wearing the other woman's clothes?

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, kazu said:

Great news that they both seem to be turning around and you are still out of the woods 👍 

Yikes on the MSC cruise - doesn’t sound like the same care we saw on the Oosterdam, for sure.

Oops! Phrased it wrong as MSC was very diligent as well with wiping down railings, elevator buttons, etc.

• Like 12

After stopping in Ensenada, Koningsdam stopped in San Francisco on March 30 and 31, 2022.  The first picture is another one sailing under the Golden Gate bridge about 11 am for a 1 pm arrival.  We left the ship shortly after we were cleared with the intention of taking one of the streetcars.  Our plans changed when we saw the Ho-Ho in the parking lot at the pier.  What better way to see as much of San Francisco as possible without a big hassle.

20220330_105657_HDR.thumb.jpg.12aecab36d2f4a426f504b749d09d1a9.jpg

Pier 39, the Embarcadero and Fisherman's Wharf

DSC09924.thumb.JPG.51422c7dfdad94b8145b4d9b631680cf.JPG

DSC09925.thumb.JPG.d037a0590ca2e8871f6d51f5e5324329.JPG

DSC09930.thumb.JPG.a5108ffc5db4408f3d36f34faf1b50d8.JPG

Lombard Street in the distance.  This was a close as the bus came to that famous twisty street, which we've walked down and driven down.

DSC09936.thumb.JPG.f19bb1259859cd0195b3c345e5cf087f.JPG

North Beach area

DSC09945.thumb.JPG.d5e81af039f7f4614fb7c40a12d69e55.JPG

A different view of the Trans America building.

DSC09947.thumb.JPG.db394f321f1948d8fa2c0df626cb16d8.JPG

The Ferry Building at the end of Market Street

DSC09950.thumb.JPG.7aa5e83e4df0ae1360518790bbe6f0d5.JPG

Union Square

DSC09956.thumb.JPG.aaa350013a5591e0ee1498b5e7527f44.JPG

City Hall

DSC09963.thumb.JPG.72be2c4221044eed965f18c9a46d0610.JPG

Haight Street on the way to the corner of Asbury

DSC09967.thumb.JPG.b098afc26533fed05fd4c95d88d9e5e3.JPG

DSC09968.thumb.JPG.6ea9aed8ce8364a6eda206134ed0549a.JPG

The tour included driving across the Golden Gate Bridge and back.  That was a very windy and cold drive.

DSC09980.thumb.JPG.15ddd2b16e420cfe9eec114817e7e302.JPG

The other side of the bridge and Fort Baker

DSC09982.thumb.jpg.6996e486272ddde464977c4de10b27d0.jpg

DSC09984.thumb.JPG.cf7ba216559e1f6312bc22a987307eb0.JPG

We passed part of the Presidio

DSC09987.thumb.JPG.9d93a687da5ffd31ea50a2268a76e9db.JPG

Sunset that evening

20220330_192656_HDR.thumb.jpg.8c84756c3a0e2dca489d8f07e579d8db.jpg

The next day, we decided we'd seen everything we wanted to see in San Francisco, so made it a relaxing sea day.  We sailed about 11 pm and this is the picture as we approached the Golden Gate Bridge.

DSC09993.thumb.JPG.28f5dee2cb1e61e0a2949733eccb6f20.JPG

Lenda

• Like 20
  • Thanks 6