Bottled Water on Princess with Plus

New2cruise2022

I tried to find a singular source for this, but didn’t, so here I am. Did an NCL cruise earlier this year and got great value in my drink package with Aqua Panna (flat bottled water) with every meal. What is the flat bottled water offered on board (if any) and is that included with the Plus package?

Thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge on this subject. 

1 minute ago, New2cruise2022 said:

I’m interested in brand not as much as just knowing they have it and it’s included. Thanks!

you can also stop by any bar at any time and pick up a couple of bottles - no limit with PLUS

• Like 3

was advised  by a cruiser that on a port day if you asked for a bottle to take off you wefe chaged as it was not included in the plus package  but I do not know for certain if this is rue

• Like 1

Just now, windsor26 said:

was advised  by a cruiser that on a port day if you asked for a bottle to take off you wefe chaged as it was not included in the plus package  but I do not know for certain if this is rue

Definitely worth keeping an eye on. Thanks!

1 minute ago, windsor26 said:

Not true walk to any bar and you will get it free then just carry off

• Like 6

1 hour ago, New2cruise2022 said:

I’m interested in brand not as much as just knowing they have it and it’s included. Thanks!

Most recently I have seen Kirkland (Costco Brand). I have also seen Crystal Geyser, I think.  Its all the same to me so I dont pay alot of attention, but I did find it funny  they had Kirkland brand! This is on US sailings, maybe it varies elsewhere. 

• Like 2

Took Princess out of Quebec, and we received the French Kirkland Signature water bottles. They had a blue tint to them.

Though, it's likely to be whatever brand Princess can source in the embarkation port.

Our practice with the drink package has been to pick up a couple bottles when we're out and about on the ship, then we always have some in the fridge for going ashore or sitting on the balcony. 

Also wanted to chime in because you mentioned NCL's drink package -- we took an NCL cruise in January and loved their boxed water. Very handy and seemed more eco friendly than plastic.

3 hours ago, windsor26 said:

quite the opposite. At some ports they were handing bottles to anyone on the way out. No one was checking medallions to see who has Plus. 

It was all Crystal Geyser. 

Edited by BamaVol
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, memoak said:

Small flat bottled water is unlimited with the plus package. Can’t remember the brand water is water

No….water is not water. Different brands taste different. My daughter has a friend that is allergic to all water other than Ice Mountain.  Hoping that whatever they have tastes good. We are used to Evian or Aqua Panna on Celebrity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

No….water is not water. Different brands taste different. My daughter has a friend that is allergic to all water other than Ice Mountain.  Hoping that whatever they have tastes good. We are used to Evian or Aqua Panna on Celebrity.

Interesting, on my last two Celebrity Cruises with the Classic Drink Package.. It was water in a can that tasted awful and I think it was branded Celebrity. Evian was available in the Premium Package and not the Classic. You may want to upgrade to the Princess Premier Package to get the better water.

39 minutes ago, HBDave said:

Interesting, on my last two Celebrity Cruises with the Classic Drink Package.. It was water in a can that tasted awful and I think it was branded Celebrity. Evian was available in the Premium Package and not the Classic. You may want to upgrade to the Princess Premier Package to get the better water.

Is there better water on premier package or are you just speculating?

1 hour ago, New2cruise2022 said:

Is there better water on premier package or are you just speculating?

Speculating.

On Princess, it's the same water regardless of what beverage package one may have. There's no "premium" or "classic" water.

San Pellegrino, Perrier, and whatever flat water is aboard is available to anyone, regardless of what drink package (or no package on a pay basis).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HBDave said:

Princess isn't Celebrity.  There's no difference in the bottled water for the Plus vs. Premium packages.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bookbabe said:

If you have Plus or Premiere can you ask your cabin steward to stock water in the fridge or do you have to go to a bar to get it?

Go to a bar unless you have a full suite then you will get bottles each day in your stateroom 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, windsor26 said:

Was not true for me on any of my Princess cruises with the Plus/Premier package. (3 cruises I think) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Speculating.

On Princess, it's the same water regardless of what beverage package one may have. There's no "premium" or "classic" water.

San Pellegrino, Perrier, and whatever flat water is aboard is available to anyone, regardless of what drink package (or no package on a pay basis).

Exactly. The still water brand will vary by ship and ship location. It was Crystal Geyser on my last cruise as I recall. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mike07 said:

Took Princess out of Quebec, and we received the French Kirkland Signature water bottles. They had a blue tint to them.

Though, it's likely to be whatever brand Princess can source in the embarkation port.

Curious question.  Did you not see any English labelling or information on the bottle?  It is generally required that all food/beverage packages in Canada have both official languages.

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Curious question.  Did you not see any English labelling or information on the bottle?  It is generally required that all food/beverage packages in Canada have both official languages.

C’est vrai. 

• Haha 1