The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday July 14th, 2023

richwmn

Bastille Day

Today is Shark Awareness Day, Pandemonium Day, and National Macaroni and Cheese Day

I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often - but I'm well preserved. - Rose Kennedy

Meal Suggestion for today - Salt and Pepper Fish
Drink of the Day - Sipsmith Martini
Wine of the Day - Familia Zuccardi Malbec Paraje Altamira Concreto 2021
Destination of the Day - Kiriwina Island PNG, Trobriand, Papua New Guinea

Today in History:
1789 Bastille Day - the French Revolution begins with the storming of the Bastille Prison in Paris (now celebrated as France's national day)

Ship Locations

Eurodam

Victoria, British Columbia 2000-2359

Koningsdam

At Sea destination Vancouver, Canada eta 15 Jul

Nieuw Amsterdam

Ketchikan, Alaska 0700-2000

Nieuw Statendam

Eidfjord, Norway 0800-1800

Noordam

Glacier Bay, Alaska 0700-1600

Oosterdam

Trieste, Italy 0700(+1

Rotterdam

At Sea destination Amsterdam, Holland, The Netherlands eta 15 Jul

Volendam

Tracy Arm/Endicott Arm/Juneau, Alaska 0900-0930

Westerdam

Ketchikan, Alaska 0700-1300

Zaandam

Quebec City, Quebec 0900-1700

Zuiderdam

Nanortalik, Greenland 0700-1300

0714Alaska.thumb.png.cdb0d85d45f436b95f6ae9ee7babdded.png

0714Atlantic.thumb.png.fc500ead0f38e3a2a0ea6b5760a8a86f.png

• Like 24
  • Thanks 14

Today’s Care list:

The passing of Mamofami’s friend Judi on 7/7

The passing of JazzyV’s friend Ruth on 7/11 

The passing of Luvteaching’s friend on 7/12

Cruising sister’s great niece Murphy post-surgery, improving

1Angelcat’s friend B with medical issues

Summer slope with a health issue

Kazu’s Ivan with health issue

All affected by wildfires, storms/flooding, dangerous heat conditions

Shooting victims again

Citizens of Ukraine

From the rotation:

Smitty34877’s DH Lou recovering from surgery

Tana’s pulmonary issues

RMLincoln’s DH with glaucoma issues

Vict0riann’s Pat with urinary and kidney infections

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Happy Birthday Allen (Seasick Sailor’s DH)!

Baby Murphy off ECMO

NextOne’s good news about the pathology report

Catmando’s (Chuck’s) DM Norma out of the hospital

Kazu’s Ivan showing some improvement

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

7 days for Norseh2o (Oceania Regatta July 21 to Aug 1)

Cruzin Terri (Oceania Marina to July 23)

• Like 21
  • Thanks 17

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.

Happy Bastille Day. 

I am aware of sharks, none around here.  I don't want to celebrate Pandemonium.  Macaroni and cheese is okay, I haven't made it in ages.

I like the quote.

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing the recipes.

I'm sure I'll like the drink and wine.

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

No plans for us today.  It's supposed to be a nice day with a high of 25°C (77°F) but a chance of rain later tonight.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

@Seasick Sailor Happy Birthday to Allen.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon.

It is 62°F and cloudy with rain expected soon.

Thank you Rich for supplying today's fleet reports and Daily which is appreciated by us all.

3 interesting days but laughable quote.

Prayers 🙏 offered to anyone who needs them.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Screenshot_20230714_115126.jpg

Screenshot_20230714_115203.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Good morning friends!  We have a partly cloudy sky and 72 degrees right now.  It will rise to about 91 with a stray shower possible sometime today.  Thank you Rich @richwmn for posting the Daily and Fleet Report for us.  Congrats to the French on their Bastille Day celebration.  After all the talk of the sharks at Moorea yesterday, today we have Shark Awareness Day.  Which could lead right into Pandemonium Day!  If we survive all that, how about some comfort food - macaroni and cheese?  If not you could enjoy Salt and Pepper Fish which Debbie @dfish will discuss with us soon.  You might need a Sipsmith Martini or perhaps a glass of today's Malbec to help settle your nerves.  Good luck with all that!  Thank you Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for reporting on them today, too.🍸🍷

I think the quote by Rose Kennedy is enjoyable.  Hopefully we all age well.👵

First, happy 80th birthday wishes to Allen, our dear Joy's @Seasick Sailor's DH.  I hope the fun and celebrations continue to go on at your abode.  Cheers to all enjoying happy events in your own lives.🥂🎈  Smooth seas to the sailors!  But let us not forget all on the Care list.  So many losses in our Daily family recently.  Hoping all are improving who have been ailing, including Ivan.  I hope also that Chuck @catmandoarrives soon in Arkansas and has time to visit with his DM for a while.  Prayers for all!🙏  Thank you Vanessa @JazzyV for being up early to post the lists for us!

The port today is a new one!  Kiriwina Island, which must be located in the Trobriand Islands of Papua New Guinea, is having its debut on the Daily.  No links to place here for you, sorry!  I have been waiting to see some of these PNG beach spots here.  And yes I have photos!  I'll post this for now and take a look at my photo selection.

Have a great Friday and the start of a equally fantastic weekend!

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone.  A big day in France today.  I don't worry about sharks in the water but we need to be aware of their important place in their ecosystem.   No pandemonium please.   Thanks for these daily reports each day @richwmn.  I will pass on salt and pepper fish, also the Macaroni and Cheese day and the cocktail but the Malbec would probably be wonderful.  We enjoy an $8.99 Kirkland Malbec, good flavor and no migraines.  I look forward to the port photos from New Guinea.  

@SeaSickSailor Happy birthday to Allan.  🎂

@JazzyV thanks for keeping us updated on everyone who needs prayers and for recognizing happy events in our lives.  Prayers for all on our Care list and the people of Ukraine.   Have a nice day.  Nancy 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for the daily fleet report.  Mona woke me up very early for pets and rubs.  I was able to hear thunder while it rained.  My weekend starts today and am planning on running errands.  I want to check out the sales at BBB and Christmas Tree Shop.  I like macaroni and cheese and I think that’s on the menu for tonight.  DH suddenly realized he hasn’t packed yet so that’s his weekend chore.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

image.png.999f443f023df4783ff97ecd8c5785b2.png

• Like 21
  • Haha 11

Happy Friday and Happy Bastille Day, and also Happy Birthday to Allen and to my Nephew Keith.  I love the Rose Kennedy quote.  I try to stay away from Pandemonium and since I will not be anywhere near water will not be too aware of sharks.  I understand it is also National Fry Day, formerly July 13th but moved to the nearest FRIday to the 13th.  I see a lot of comfort food today, fries for lunch and Mac & Cheese for dinner.  I have not been to Kiriwana Island.  I'll pass on the fish.  My alternative is Fresh Fruit with Peach Schnapps, and Roasted Duck with Sour Cherry Chutney as served on MS Rotterdam VI July 14, 2011.

Off to walk inside the mall then Target and Wegmans.

Roy

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone.  Thank-you for the daily report.  Rain tapering here looks to be a little cooler today.  Happy Bastille Day to all of my French friends, hopefully the celebrations won’t be too pandemonius. Mac and cheese definitely deserves this day.  Cute quote.  The meal sounds tasty.  Not sure what the drink is though.  Haven’t been to today’s port.  Praying for everyone on our list today.  To those who are celebrating happy events, Na Zdrowie! 🍾

• Like 28

I'll refrain from singing the Marseillaise, out of consideration for everyone's sensibilities. I'm aware of sharks but hope that they will stay where they belong, which is in the ocean. I don't enjoy pandemonium, nor do I particularly like macaroni and cheese, but what baffles me is why NCL should think that it (macaroni and cheese) is a good side dish with steak. To a person who keeps kosher, the mere thought of it is nauseating.

Isn't salt-and-pepper fish just fish? The cocktail, for a change, is a genuine martini. I don't think that Malbec would be good with the fish, and I haven't been to Papua New Guinea, although I remember Margaret Mead's book about it.

We've now been informed that our conference housing will be in a dorm complex called Mechuga Heights. It's the conference of a Jewish organization, and to the Jewish ear that sounds like Meshugga, Yiddish for "crazy." I'm not sure how the ban on alcohol and cannabis will affect that .

comfortablecomputer.thumb.jpg.143744a65c22c2c8771c1e93f9baf8ce.jpg

Edited by kochleffel
  • Like 27
  • Haha 7

We're not fans of hot climate cruises like so many others are, but we manage to find ourselves in the heat often enough.  This time it was November 19, 2017 on Sun Princess on four back to back cruises which included Papua New Guinea.  On the 19th we arrived at Kiriwina Island.  It was a pretty neat spot to visit for a day.  We had to anchor out and tender into the small dock (but at least they had one!).

First view00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJkikJsI-22ZJG7qDOd1ba1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618158

Here's the dock00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLoycx_4WxJJ85ggY5v6dGr?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618179

These boats will offer rides to people.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLGuOc9TPBPtI8EpF_RX7qR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618239

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIlT6-Bp0EDvGo90aBo_HiB?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618240

Here come the crowds!  Some will lounge around on the beach all day, others just want to walk around and see what is happening, including locals setting up shopping opportunities.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ2d0yAUBLjCUd3spm1oVwO?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618251

Step right this way to the "pedestrian shopping" path.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLXPS4xGV3BpqTbbqFdbor_?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618268

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJHtH7PaP1cdzvgcl7zjWfA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618264

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIYPXyq8djxVNYZ0TAfLk23?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618279

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJI1yYQ_zlrBTC6YtxQUnav?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618283

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLanWz8Bx9xR-kBuE-7NDF4?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618294

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLWt-PFQUNAvps1oQBBFnka?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618301

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLOKxsxvo6VX0fY3vohXZVb?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618308

After our morning exercise on the island we dined on the ship for lunch.  Afternoon photos of Kiriwina Island00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJiALjwiDYUCCd4whXqcCRN?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618354

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ5GzVy3Q-_Fdur9ghIUa8V?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618357

I hope we see more of these island on the port of the day list.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 8

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info for the contributors!

Great quote from Rose Kennedy!

Bastille Day: Is that the day I can not eat cake 😀.?

Shark Awareness Day: I am very aware of this day. Way back in April 2019 while on a cruise  to the South Pacific on HAL and while snorkeling at Fakarava, I came face to face with a six foot black tip shark. I stayed very calm, waited a minute and proceeded to do my Clint Eastwood impression. Made my hand and finger look like a Magnum 44, pointed it at the shark and said, “Go Ahead, Make My Day”. Well that really scared the shark as it snapped at my finger. Fortunately the result was a trimmed finger nail. 😀

Forgot my Mac and cheese recipe.

IMG_1120.thumb.png.aa3e0e19901a75deb2c18a045530ff29.png

Edited by RedneckBob
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 3

Sipsmith Martini cocktail:

Ingredients
5 parts Sipsmith® London Dry Gin
1 part Vermouth
Garnish: Lemon Twist

Instructions
Fill a mixing glass with ice. Add 1 part Vermouth and stir for a few seconds. Then add 5 parts Sipsmith® London Dry Gin to the mixing glass and stir briskly for 50 turns.
Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a lemon twist.

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 7.28.44 AM.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 12

Good morning, everyone. Happy Bastille Day to those who celebrate. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

Usual hot and muggy day today. Working from home. 

I made crab macaroni and cheese the other day. With three cats who tend to irritate each other it is pretty much pandemonium in my house. I am aware that sharks exist and will leave it at that. 

My cruise is all set. My TA did a nice job with the booking. We will have Club Orange this time just to try it out. I think I have the cruising bug because I am thinking about a 2026 cruise possibly to Canada/New England. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with those who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

• Like 33

Thank you Rich, thank you Debbie, thank you Vanessa, thank you Ann, and thank you Dixie for all your work. And thank you everyone for being here!

To celebrate Bastille Day, attached is my favorite version of the "La Marseillaise" sung passionately by Miriam Mathieu. Her surname is the same as mine before it was Anglicized many years ago. I wonder through all of the strains of genealogy if we could be related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MQ-SC9bmp4

Have a Great Weekend!

Stay Safe!

- Jack

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Happy Friday and Happy Bastille Day, and also Happy Birthday to Allen and to my Nephew Keith.  I love the Rose Kennedy quote.  I try to stay away from Pandemonium and since I will not be anywhere near water will not be too aware of sharks.  I understand it is also National Fry Day, formerly July 13th but moved to the nearest FRIday to the 13th.  I see a lot of comfort food today, fries for lunch and Mac & Cheese for dinner.  I have not been to Kiriwana Island.  I'll pass on the fish.  My alternative is Fresh Fruit with Peach Schnapps, and Roasted Duck with Sour Cherry Chutney as served on MS Rotterdam VI July 14, 2011.

Off to walk inside the mall then Target and Wegmans.

Roy

Happy birthday to your nephew Roy.

keith-11.gif

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

We're not fans of hot climate cruises like so many others are, but we manage to find ourselves in the heat often enough.  This time it was November 19, 2017 on Sun Princess on four back to back cruises which included Papua New Guinea.  On the 19th we arrived at Kiriwina Island.  It was a pretty neat spot to visit for a day.  We had to anchor out and tender into the small dock (but at least they had one!).

First view00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJkikJsI-22ZJG7qDOd1ba1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618158

Here's the dock00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLoycx_4WxJJ85ggY5v6dGr?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618179

These boats will offer rides to people.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLGuOc9TPBPtI8EpF_RX7qR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618239

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIlT6-Bp0EDvGo90aBo_HiB?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618240

Here come the crowds!  Some will lounge around on the beach all day, others just want to walk around and see what is happening, including locals setting up shopping opportunities.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ2d0yAUBLjCUd3spm1oVwO?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618251

Step right this way to the "pedestrian shopping" path.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLXPS4xGV3BpqTbbqFdbor_?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618268

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJHtH7PaP1cdzvgcl7zjWfA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618264

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIYPXyq8djxVNYZ0TAfLk23?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618279

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJI1yYQ_zlrBTC6YtxQUnav?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618283

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLanWz8Bx9xR-kBuE-7NDF4?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618294

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLWt-PFQUNAvps1oQBBFnka?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618301

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLOKxsxvo6VX0fY3vohXZVb?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618308

After our morning exercise on the island we dined on the ship for lunch.  Afternoon photos of Kiriwina Island00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJiALjwiDYUCCd4whXqcCRN?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618354

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ5GzVy3Q-_Fdur9ghIUa8V?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1513618357

I hope we see more of these island on the port of the day list.

Thank you Sandi for your lovely photos.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for today’s R & D, Rich! Another lovely start to the day. Yesterday’s storms cleared out in time for Bindi’s post supper walk & pool time!  A very handsome buck walked through the yard leading this year’s twin fawns - one has almost lost all its spots!

Vanessa, thank you for sharing our happenings. Off to the gym for a couple classes. Then Bindi walks, prep for tomorrow’s dinner with my “traveling Sister”. She is trying to convince me to take a NCL cruise 😱 next February out of Port Canaveral, which is a fund raiser for her volunteer tutoring group. Who know, not having to fly is certainly a selling point. 

IMG_1393.jpeg.724afa9ffd58e90c01f39e9d954301c8.jpeg

IMG_1476.jpeg.b0a2b03faba15b02e79fc5c0e41d408e.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating!
@Seasick Sailor Happy 80th to Allen!

Get well & stay well everyone!

Familia Zuccardi Malbec Paraje Altamira Concreto 2021

I would love to sip this Argentinian Malbec. It sounds very interesting, is highly acclaimed & reasonably priced. Available from a decent number of online distributors with prices starting at $24.99.

Winemaker Notes

#43 Wine Spectator Top 100 of 2022

Red color with violet hues. It expresses a great herbal character with notes of red fruits. In the mouth is long and with a distinctive mineral texture. A wine of great structure and acidity. Blend: 100% Malbec

JS95 James Suckling
Such a brooding nose with black pepper, violet and fresh blueberry and blackberry fruit. Spicy and tight on the palate, but super polished, racy and refined. Medium-to full-bodied red with beautiful tannin tension and expressive, floral notes in the finish. Exemplary and authentic! So delicious now. Why wait?
RP95 Robert Parker's Wine Advocate

The 2021 Concreto Malbec has to be one of the finest vintages of this wine despite its youth and still shy personality. But there are tons of flowers, wild herbs and berries there waiting to emerge in an insinuating way, with austerity but unfurling layers and layers as the wine sits in the glass. It's incredibly fine-boned with chalky tannins that scream limestone, full of precision and purity. For Sebastián Zuccardi, they didn't do anything different, it's just the character of the year. This is the wine that explains their philosophy without breaking your piggy bank. Rating: 95+

WS92 Wine Spectator

A youthful, lively and expressive red, showing floral macerated cherry and plum flavors amid toasted herb and espresso bean details. Ends with minerally tannins, which are firm yet perky, and a note of baker's chocolate.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 11

Good morning. Awoke to a thunderstorm and heavy rain. Have not had to use sprinkler system in a couple of weeks so water bill will be down. We will visit New Guinea next year. Still dieting but weight is now coming off slowly but being eighteen less pounds then I was a couple of weeks ago encourages me to continue and lose more.

There will be no morning walk for awhile as storm continues.

@RedneckBob Are you sure you’re recipe does not include a liberal amount of hot sauce? 
Thanks for the reports and here is today’s comics page.

image.thumb.jpeg.4c9965346788ece54ad41aad30f72b89.jpegimage.jpeg.af0841442d3abe72664da42f157962c0.jpegimage.jpeg.972cf1fd8d350cb61a6e44fd333bb2b7.jpegimage.jpeg.e66216d02f1b7105b1f851c1b85fb311.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.dc2ebbe79b58bf6ca8c8ef35e30114e4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ab0b0253e3fc03ed408fe1c26bbdedd4.jpegimage.jpeg.03d3549741f22acb4356f394854920bb.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 25

22 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

Thank you Rich, thank you Debbie, thank you Vanessa, thank you Ann, and thank you Dixie for all your work. And thank you everyone for being here!

To celebrate Bastille Day, attached is my favorite version of the "La Marseillaise" sung passionately by Miriam Mathieu. Her surname is the same as mine before it was Anglicized many years ago. I wonder through all of the strains of genealogy if we could be related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MQ-SC9bmp4

Have a Great Weekend!

Stay Safe!

- Jack

Great version, Jack! I never saw the lyrics translated before!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for our Friday TGIF, Rich.

Interesting collection of days.  With all the shark attacks and increased numbers I think everyone where they have been seen are well aware of them.  I’ll pass on Pandemonium - there is enough at times without anymore.

LOL on Rose Kennedy’s quote 🙂 Looking forward to Debbie’s recipes for the fish.

Another hot one here today.  I’m going to try to get some stuff accomplished despite it.  I finally found some decent strawberries so several jams will be underway today 🤞 It was very popular last year so I will be gifting to those who have been so kind to me and make my life better again (assuming it turns out ok).

And speaking of kindness - a huge thank you to Elizabeth @crystalspin who has kindly agreed to cover my Bon Voyages for me while I am away.  

IMG_3956.jpeg.ec25273119b21a368753fffd394b99cf.jpeg

@Seasick Sailor a very happy birthday to Allen 🙂 

IMG_9960.gif.22d89be13b0784691587d416e8f6a728.gif

@rafinmd a happy birthday to your nephew 🙂 

IMG_9955.gif.3a41491fcaabb397a6c84f84e6604caa.gif

Somebody is feeling fine this morning.  There are 3 toys at my feet and 2 on the couch waiting for me to please throw.  I am spreading out fetch throws to try to keep him from overdoing.

A big surprise - this dahlia blooming already?

IMG_1754.thumb.jpeg.42311b8e1f8bfb5ad171185d3d2ebdf3.jpeg

IMG_1753.thumb.jpeg.580c2c6227b7d733ff9c11a7adad6202.jpeg

Finally, the first clematis has come out (VERY late this year).

IMG_1749.thumb.jpeg.2453ddbe9d2586430a0b4155e5689a5d.jpeg

Prayers for those on the Care list & those that need them and cheers to those celebrating.

IMG_3954.thumb.jpeg.d659fe1cbe1269dc8167eec274263647.jpeg

Have a good Friday everyone.

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10