Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

15 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

I just booked Ovation Honolulu to Vancouver arriving May '25. 

Could be heading south to LA as she is listed under short sailings and LAX.  She is definitely not listed for the Alaska release or worse they could change that TP from Australia.

I'm not sure if berths are available in Seattle for a third ship just doing the busy summer months of July and August and Ovation doing something else for the shoulder seasons

Edited by Ourusualbeach

16 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Granted the inside and oceanview's prices on Grandeur  are much cheaper then the other ships in Alaska's prices. But in the end you get what you pay for. Just wouldn't be a lot of people choices I would think.

Much better outside viewing on Grandeur and Radiance and many stilll prefer reasonable sized ships for small ports and nature focused cruises.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That's max occupancy.  Looking at double it is about 150 passengers which is about 7 1/2 % reduction

And then compare that to the "monsters of the seas"....which hold 2-3 times more than that.  😉  I just don't consider 7.5% difference to be a lot.  

42 minutes ago, island lady said:

And then compare that to the "monsters of the seas"....which hold 2-3 times more than that.  😉  I just don't consider 7.5% difference to be a lot.  

Just comparing ships it's not a lot of difference but when looking at capacity and deployment over an entire season the bean-counters would think it adds up

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Granted the inside and oceanview's prices on Grandeur  are much cheaper then the other ships in Alaska's prices. But in the end you get what you pay for. Just wouldn't be a lot of people choices I would think.

It may not be your choice and you do get what you pay for, as always, but some would prefer to pay for excursions and see Alaska. 

Lucky there are options. That said, Royal has never been the cruise line of choice for Alaska so there are even more choices for those who care to look.

3 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Much better outside viewing on Grandeur and Radiance and many stilll prefer reasonable sized ships for small ports and nature focused cruises.

+1.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If you look back several posts you will see that the 4 ships doing Alaska are QN, AN GR and RD.

Ovation is staying in Australia or heading elsewhere

Ovation wouldn’t be staying in OZ ,maybe a smaller ship year round.

Maybe Navigator.

I wonder where  Ovation is going ,Asia ?  Los Angeles ?  back to the Atlantic?

Edited by Chiliburn

8 hours ago, Billy Baltic said:

For those that are familiar, how do the prices look compared to those already released? I’m trying to get an indication if 2025 are going to be priced sky high. 

I haven't been tracking prices outside of occasionally looking, and these seem to be slightly more than where they've been in the past. In other words, reasonable increases based on how much everything else is costing these days. With that said, who knows how high they'll go even a month after release? 

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Could be heading south to LA as she is listed under short sailings and LAX.  She is definitely not listed for the Alaska release or worse they could change that TP from Australia.

I'm not sure if berths are available in Seattle for a third ship just doing the busy summer months of July and August and Ovation doing something else for the shoulder seasons

What about San Francisco for Ovation? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I just crossed every digit I have hoping for Ovation landing in LA 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

It could be 

Our local Rccl boss has been on about Lelepa and a year round ship to serve it.

Navigator might be that ship ,it would be perfect to compete with carnival.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I would love for the Ovation to go to LA, but no way would I do short cruises. Heck, I don’t even like 7 night, but I would still take those. 😉

• Like 2

I’m really interested in tracking what Anthem will be doing. Its last cruise listed is March 11, 2025 (4nt)from Singapore .Wondering if it will do a Singapore to Sydney and then TP to Honolulu, or a TP from Singapore to Honolulu. It will need to get over her if it’s doing the 2025 Alaska season. 

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 1:49 PM, cruisin from florida said:

Just booked Ovation Honolulu to Vancouver on 4/29/25. Has that been out there for a while and I missed it?

Booked at the start of June.. just after the deposit change!

On 10/16/2023 at 4:24 PM, twangster said:

That's been available for a while.

Prices are still near what that were for a plain balcony when I booked it months ago so don't feel like you missed out on a better rate.  I've been watching it, scored a very small price drop in June and it's held that rate since.  

When did it actually release? We booked a GLS and there were already 2 booked... I put ours on a hold and by the next day it was down to 1 left! Price went up $6000 too.

Curious.. do you know the original release price of the GLS? Ours was ~20,100cad / 14.5USD. For what ever reason the GLS and the Sky Loft were within ~$200 of each other. Maybe that was your June price drop.

On 10/19/2023 at 4:51 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Makes me wonder if they will switch those booked on Ovation to Anthem

Ovation departs HNL on April 29th, that would be quite a bit earlier. Is it not more likely to see a second TP? Hopefully they make up their mind before we have to book Aulani.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

No Ovation yet but Anthem is there .

Do you think they will try to squeeze 3 Quantum into Alaska?

IMG_0675.thumb.png.e14c46237547271708ad3b0379893e1a.png

Quantum to work Ovation’s Trans Pacific.

Anthem to go via Hong Kong to Alaska. 
Ovation to go to Asia with possibly a few extra cruises from Sydney in April/May 2025. 

Chilli that’s my guessing for now. 
What are you thinking.