Dear Dad Passing

Bruno, so very sorry for your loss with the passing of your Dad.  He was very blessed to have you as a Son and to care for him.  Thoughts and prayers are with you and may he RIP!  

Eileen

• Like 2

Bruno    My sincere condolences to you and your family.  I have enjoyed reading the many trips you and your Dad have taken over the years.  I hope your memories carry you through the hard times.  While time does not take the pain of losing your father and best friend away,

it does change.  It has been almost 20 years since the early passing of my dear husband, 

and have found the joy in memories and have been travelling alone for some years now.

I always sit out on my balcony with a glass of wine, and say a little toast to him.  Always

know that the Daily family is here for you. 

Kate    

• Like 6

Dear Bruno,

I am so very sorry to read of your loss.  I know you will feel it deeply.  Wishing you peace and love to get you through the coming days, and hoping that the memories you shared will bring light and comfort as you transition to the next phase.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@atexsix,

How special you could hold his hand while he passed. May you enjoy peace!

I hope you will enjoy this lovely song.

Edited by jhannah
Adding video
  • Like 1

@atexsix Bruno, so sorry to hear this news. Dad was a wonderful man and I know how much enjoyed his cruising and his music. It was a pleasure to spend some time with both of you on the cruise we did together. You are in my thoughts. 

Karen

• Like 3

🌺🌺

Dearest Bruno,

You are a terrific individual, a wonderful son who cherished every moment with your dad a bond that will never be broken. I will remember your cruises and photos of both of you! 
Here in Hawaii our deepest sympathy is said: which means until we meet again!

🌺Mahalo, Denise

image.thumb.jpeg.5af8e740cca76c27c2972e51c8fcd04c.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m so sorry, @atexsix Bruno. You are such a good son taking care of your dad all this time. I remember meeting you both in Seattle before getting on the NA for Alaska. 

May the memories of the good times with your dad give you peace. Take care. 🙏

• Like 1

15 hours ago, atexsix said:

Dear Dad passed away this afternoon.  I want to thank all the well wishes, thoughts, and prayers, over the course of this almost 2 year journey.  It meant a lot to us.  It was truly a privilege caring for him and he died peacefully and without pain while I held his hand. 

Wave season was terrible for him, they advertise cruises every 30 seconds it seems, but now he can go anywhere he wants.  I'll miss him greatly.  And there's now a huge void in my life.  

I hope everybody are having wonderful vacations and maybe there'll be a much needed break for me sometime this year.  

All the best,

~Bruno

My Dad passed away 3 years ago and my Mom 17 years ago. I miss them both and feel your recent pain. I speak to my parents several times a day. It helps even though they do not often reply.

Jim

• Like 2

Oh Bruno, @atexsix, my sincere sympathy on the loss of your father. I did enjoy reading about the travels you had together.  It reminded me very much of my experiences with my mother in the latter part of her life. Not only were you a wonderful son, you were also a good friend to your father, which probably meant more than anything to him. 
Wishing you peace in this time of change. 

• Like 2

Bruno - so sorry to hear about your father’s passing.    You were both blessed to share a great life together and that you were with him all the way to the end.     You were an awesome caregiver and put your life on hold to be able to make his better.     You were a wonderful son.    When the time is right you’ll be able to take a most needed break and I’m sure he will be smiling down on you from above.    I hope someday our paths will cross again and we be on a same cruise again and you can tell us stories of happier times.     Take care of yourself and know a lot of people are thinking and praying for you.     
Maryell. 

• Like 3

Oh, Bruno, I am so sorry to read this news. He was so fortunate to have you, even to his last. I hope you can take comfort in knowing you did your best for him. 
May you both rest peacefully until you see each other again. 

• Like 2