Have You Seen

23 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

The new Diamond Plus pins?  
Jason strikes again.  They look like something from a gumball machine. 

image.thumb.png.b450c387b9cb835e9b1b46b3d4da690f.png

Are there any diamond chips on it? It doesn't look like it.

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, mets123 said:

Are there any diamond chips on it? It doesn't look like it.

You mean the glass chips?   lolol.   I like the new look.  Old ones looked like something from the 1960's my grandmother would have worn.  The new is modern and clean.  

Posted (edited)

Have never been a fan of change just for change's sake, and also not a fan of the new look. Doesn't look like a lot of thought went into it, although it probably is cheaper to make.  At least it looks that way. JMO

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 2

Time for something modern. 

I think my D+ pin is on a backpack when the cheap logo it came with fell off and it looked odd with nothing in that space.  CAS to the rescue.  

It’s a free loyalty program.  Still better than the cheap plastic tags airlines provide.  

34 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Biker sold all his C&A pins on eBay. Just like crystal blocks, there's a market out there for them.

I never received D+ pins and have made zero effort to obtain one. Now, my on board drink benefits are a whole different story.🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, mets123 said:

You'd be surprised how many people want trivia prizes like pens, magic markers, beer koozies, etc.

Hey, I still have some Shipshape tee's and Royal fanny pack.😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Biker sold all his C&A pins on eBay. Just like crystal blocks, there's a market out there for them.

I can understand a market for the crystal blocks.  And maybe Pinnacle Pins (Pin Pins).  But D+ pins? I don't even remember what we did with ours. 

Year ago, I turned D pins into cufflinks ( take off pin and glue  front to blank cufflink found at craft store.  The was way before Amazon).  That was a time when men wore tuxedos for formal night so the cufflinks got a good deal or wearing.  

I have one D+ pin as a fridge magnet.  ( take off pin, glue to magnet)

M

We create albums for our cruises. Each album holds info about approx 10 cruises. 2-3 pages about each, including Compass, tickets if we attend any tours, some photos, cruise card, loyalty cards and pins when we receive them. Nice way to remember and retrieve info.

We also have shelves with ship models and a place for crystal blocks. Theme of hour living room is cruises. That's how we "survive" between cruises. 

• Like 1