Current Concierges continued discussion

On 1/12/2020 at 2:42 PM, FUN33 said:

Would appreciate an update on the current Harmony SL Concierges. Is it Jeremias/Mohamed, Jeremias/Elaine or a different combination. Anyone who just got on or off today January 12th?

Just got our email for next week's cruise and the Concierges are Jeremias/Mohamed.

14 hours ago, FlowBroTy said:

I Can Confirm That The DL Concierge Is Leo On Mariner OTS As Of 1/13/20.  He is one of the best I have encountered😊 

I believe he is on vacation soon, with Tao coming back into the DL to replace.  Bringing in another temp for SL. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, jamon said:

Just got off of Rhapsody today 1/25 and Alan Del Fierro is in the suite/pinnacle lounge and kk is in the diamond lounge and Alan will be in suite /pinnacle lounge. The list should be updated to reflect this. thanks

Oh no...!!!  Alan is going back to the CL?  😮  We adore Alan, and prefer the DL to the CL on Rhapsody.  Wonder why Kumar and Alan switched?   😞 

Edited by island lady

Someone currently on Grandeur said on FB that Francis is not coming back to Grandeur.   Also, Dudley just came onboard (D concierge I think).  Carlington is in the CL.  No one seems to know where Francis is.  He's very popular but hasn't been on GR for a while.

Edited by BND

56 minutes ago, BND said:

Someone currently on Grandeur said on FB that Francis is not coming back to Grandeur.   Also, Dudley just came onboard (D concierge I think).  Carlington is in the CL.  No one seems to know where Francis is.  He's very popular but hasn't been on GR for a while.

Thank you.